剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
拉维 待在这里
Stay here, Ravi.
该你了 亨
Okay, Hen. It's your turn.
我 刚才睡着了
Ooh, was I... sleeping?
是的 还抢了我的风头
Yeah, and stealing my thunder.
我开始失去意识的时候
When I started to pass out,
一度以为自己也
I thought for a minute...
我们也是
So did we.
要是我也感染了 真不知道该怎么办
I don't know what we would have done if I'd picked it up, too.
我们肯定能想出办法的
We would've figured it out.
这正是我们擅长做的
That's what we do.
说是犯罪现场照片
Well, for crime scene photos,
看起来不像
it doesn't look like much of a crime scene.
更像是宜家产品目录
More like an IKEA catalog.
她以实验室为家
She really lives at the lab.
那房♥子只是用来洗澡
And the house is just to take a shower,
换衣服 偶尔叫个外卖♥♥的地方
and change clothes, and occasionally order takeout.
真孤独 - 也许吧
That's a lonely way to live. - Well, maybe not.
我猜她对人不太感兴趣
I'm guessing people don't interest her.
但对病菌感兴趣
But germs do?
各有所好
Mm, everybody's got a thing.
真想看透莫伊拉的心思
Yeah, well, I wish we could figure out Moira's.
也许就能知道她的去向
Then maybe we'd know where she's going.
威廉姆斯 有发现吗
Williams. Tell me you found something.
找到了莫伊拉·布莱克的车
I tracked down Moira Blake's car.
她的车
Her car.
在哪儿 - 就我旁边
Where is it? - Right next to me.
南加州生物医学科技公♥司♥停车场
In the parking lot of SoCal Tech Biomed.
她一直没离开实验室
So, she never left the lab?
她偷了同事的工牌
Well, we know she stole the ID badge of one of her colleagues,
又偷了另一位同事的保温杯和手提包
she stole the tumbler and the handbag of another.
说不定还偷了别的 威廉姆斯
Maybe that's not the only thing she stole. Williams,
看看附近有没有空车位
look around and see if you see any empty parking spots nearby.
有
Uh, yeah.
往下数两个车位 车位属于"R.麦克劳德"
One two spots down. Belongs to a "R. McLeod."
那是罗兹的 - 干得好 威廉姆斯
That's Roz. - You did great, Williams.
找找那个车位对应的车
See if you can find the car that belongs to that spot.
嫌疑人可能在车里
We think our suspect might be in it.
好的 警长
All right, Sergeant.
我会把我的发现告诉你
I'll let you know what I come up with.
伙计们 我觉得我找到线索了
Uh, guys, I think I got something.
她墙上的照片
Photos on her wall.
那是谁 年轻版莫伊拉吗
Who is that? Tween Moira?
看看还有谁
Look who else is up there.
萨曼莎·布鲁姆
That's Samantha Blum,
RNA研究领域的开拓者
pioneer for RNA research.
亚历山大·弗莱明 青霉素的发明者
That is Alexander Fleming, penicillin.
雅克·杜兰 肽合成领域的专家
Jacques Durand, peptide synthesis.
都是科学家 - 不仅仅是科学家
All scientists. - Not just scientists.
还都是诺贝尔奖获得者
They're all Nobel laureates.
他们就像科学界的摇滚巨星
They're, like, the rock stars of science.
名人墙
A wall of fame.
莫伊拉也想成为其中一员
And Moira wants to be one of them.
引发疫情可赢不了诺贝尔奖
You don't win a Nobel Prize for starting a pandemic.
但阻止疫情 倒是有可能
Yeah, but you might get it for stopping one.
我不懂科学 但我懂纵火
Now, I-I don't know science, but I do know arson.
有些人 就想把世界烧个精光
Some people, they want to burn down the world.
而有时候 他们这么做
But sometimes they do that
是为了能当那个扑灭大火的英雄
so they can be the ones to put it out.
她有"救世主情结"
Ah. She's got a savior complex.
如果你掌握了下一个轰动全球的解药 你会去哪儿
Where would you go if you had the next big cure?
你不会交给政♥府♥
Well, you wouldn't give it to the government.
也不会交给任何人
Well, you wouldn't give it to anyone.
你会 拿去卖♥♥钱
You'd sell it.
要是我告诉你 你可以拯救世界
What if I told you you could save the world
并且还能赚到十亿美元呢
and make a billion dollars doing it?
愿闻其详
I'd say, say more.
这是 CCHFV-Q3
This is CCHFV-Q3.
克里米亚刚果出血热
CCHF?
每年才一万多 顶多一万五的病例
That shows up in 10,000, maybe 15,000 patients a year.
根本赚不到什么大钱
Not exactly a blockbuster revenue stream.
我是不是忘了说 这款抗病毒药物是
Did I mention this antiviral was developed
为了超级变异株研发的吗
as a cure for a super strain?
潜伏期九十分钟
Incubation period of 90 minutes.
传染性极强 没有这剂药 必死无疑
Highly contagious, and without a dose of this, lethal.
克里米亚刚果出血热的超级毒株
A super strain of CCHF?
这世上没人有那种病毒
Nobody has that.
没错
No...
但马上就会有了
But they're about to.
40.3摄氏度 - 还是太热了
104.5 degrees. - Still too hot.
必须降到36.7摄氏度以下才能给他用
It's got to be under 98 before we can give it to him.
反正我们也出不去
Good thing we're not going anywhere.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我清楚这份工作的危险性
I know the risks of the job.
每次出勤
You know, every time you leave for work
都可能是永别
there's a chance you might not come home.
但现在我在想该什么时候打电♥话♥
But now I'm wondering at what point do I call?
你得问自己究竟想要什么
You have to ask yourself what you're looking for.
如果你想听他们的声音那就打
If you need to hear the sound of their voice, that's for you.
但这会改变他们的生活
But know that it'll, it'll change things for them.
要是你这次活着回去
You make it out of here,
以后每次看着你出门
it'll be harder for them
对他们会变得更难熬
each time they have to watch you leave.
嘿
Hey.
出勤时间别睡觉 我可不想记你过
No sleeping on the job, so I don't have to write you up.
说实话队长
I'm not gonna lie, Cap.
现在休假听着倒挺诱人
A suspension sounds kind of appealing to me right now.
得了 你还要留着假期陪孩子呢
Nah, you're gonna want those days off for the baby.
你知道是男孩 对吧
You know it's a boy, right?
你要有儿子了 恭喜啊奇米
You're having a son? Congratulations, Chim.
所有妈妈都说男孩省心
You know, all the moms keep telling me that a boy is easier.
所有爸爸都说男孩难带
All the dads keep saying that a boy is harder.
你觉得呢 你有儿有女
What do you think? I know you had one of each.
抱歉巴比
I'm sorry, Bobby.
我不该提这个
I didn't mean to bring that up.
没关系 奇米 我很乐意谈我的孩子
Chim, it's all right. I'm happy to talk about my kids.
当年我恨透了我爸抛下我们
You know, I hated my dad so much for leaving.
现在我居然要做同样的事
And now I'm about to do the same thing.
奇米
Chim...
你不一样
You're not the same.
你绝对不会有事
And you're not going anywhere, Chim.
别安慰我了队长
Come on, Cap.
病情恶化得太快
This thing is moving fast
我没时间了
and I'm running out of time.
听我说
So I need you to listen to me.
求你
Please.
麦迪会假装坚强
Maddie's gonna want to shoulder it all.
她会骗所有人说她没事
She's gonna tell everybody she's fine
大家都会信 因为她是麦迪
and everyone's gonna believe her because she's Maddie.
但你不能信 好吗
But not you. Okay?
别让她独自承受
You're not gonna leave her alone.
因为她和孩子们
'Cause her and the kids...
是我这辈子最棒的成就
...they are the best thing I've ever done.
所以你要向我保证
So I need you to promise me that...
会照顾好他们 好吗 队长
you're gonna take care of them. Okay, Cap?
我向你保证 奇米
Chim, I promise you
绝不会让你家人 受半点伤害
I am not gonna let anything bad happen to your family.
好的 那就好
Okay, good. Good.
这是我第一次
I think this is the first time
在失主报案前找到被盗车辆
I've found a stolen car before anyone has reported it stolen.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表