剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
百万分之一
-Wow, that's crazy. -I know.
-太离谱了 -我知道
I wonder how many men she turned gay?
好奇她把多少男人给"掰弯"了
Uh, I'm kidding.
我在开玩笑
Okay, first off, he was already gay. Okay?
首先 他本来就是弯的 好吗
And she and I were together
而且她和我在一起时
years before I ever kissed a boy.
跟我第一次亲男人隔了有好多年
I'm totally not eavesdropping.
我绝对没有在偷听
-Who kissed a boy? -Buck.
-谁亲男人了? -巴克
Oh, Tommy.
对了 汤米
Unless there's another boy?
除非有另一个男人?
No, there's not another boy.
不 没有另一个男人
There's another woman.
有另一个女人
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
Buck slept with Tommy's fiancée.
巴克和汤米的未婚妻睡了
No, he d--
不 他...
Okay, she was not his fiancée when I slept with her,
我和她睡的时候她已经不是他的未婚妻了
and I didn't sleep with her,
而且我不是和她"睡了"
I was tiin a relationship.
我和她是在交往
You make it sound so sordid.
你这么说听起来好龌龊
No, you're making it sound sordid.
不 是你说得好像很龌龊一样
I don't think it's a big deal.
我觉得这没什么大不了的啊
Tommy was engaged to a woman?
汤米和一个女人订过婚?
-Abby Clark. -What?
-艾比·克拉克 -什么?
Hold on. So, Abby's Tommy is your Tommy?
所以 艾比的汤米跟你的是同一个?
Wait, yeah.
对啊 等等
You must have met him back then, right?
你当时肯定见过他 对吧?
Uh, no. I mean, she wasn't one to bring her business to work,
没有 她不会把私事带到工作上
unlike some other people.
不像某些人
I do know that she was pretty devastated when he broke things off with her.
但我确实知道在他跟她分手后 她挺伤心的
Okay, right. See?
没错 明白了吗?
See? This is not a joke.
这不是玩笑
He led her on. He said he loved her,
他欺骗了她 他说过爱她
and then he hurt her.
然后他伤害了她
And you're afraid he might do that to you.
现在你担心他可能也会这么对你
No, I just, I... I thought I knew him,
不 我只是 我以为我了解他
and I didn't think he would be capable of
我没想到他能做出这么
being this dishonest or... cruel.
不诚实 或者...残忍♥的事
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Uh, do I...
呃 我...?
Yeah, okay, forget that word.
好吧 忘掉那句话
We don't need to go that far.
我们没必要走那么远
Um, do you care for him?
你在乎他吗
Yeah, of course.
当然了
You're romantically inclined toward this person.
你浪漫意义上的喜欢这个人
Uh, I think that much is obvious.
我觉得这挺明显的
Do you think about him when he's not around?
他不在附近的时候你会想起他吗
Are his concerns your concerns?
他关心的事情你也关心吗
Um, is his happiness at least as important to you as yours?
他的幸福对你来说至少跟你的一样重要吗
Yeah.
是啊
And could you see a future there?
你能看到和他在一起的未来吗
Uh, I-I could.
呃...我可以
Then you have to stop judging him,
那你就别再评判他了
because you don't know what you're talking about.
因为你不知道你在说什么
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
Let me break it down for you.
让我来给你解释
There's a pre-Glee world and a post-Glee world,
这个世界分为"欢乐合唱团"播出前和播出后的世界
and you, my friend, were lucky enough
而你 我的朋友 足够幸运
to have your sexual awakening in the post-Glee world.
能在欢乐合唱团后的世界觉醒你的性取向
Oh, I never watched Glee.
我没看过欢乐合唱团
Yeah, that's the beauty of Glee.
这就是这部剧的魅力所在
You don't have to have watched it to benefit from it.
就算没看过它 你也从中获得了好处
Tommy, guys like me,
汤米 像我这样的人
we came up in the pre-Glee world.
我们的觉醒发生在欢乐合唱团前的世界
It was scarier, more confusing,
当时的感觉要更可怕 更困惑
and not half as accepting.
社会也不及现在的一半那么接受
And so, sometimes we did things to protect ourselves,
所以有时我们会做出一些事情来保护自己
things that... we might not be proud of,
一些我们可能不是很自豪的事
that in a post-Glee world look less than noble, but
在欢乐合唱团后的今天看来并不高尚的事
you don't judge the people who came before you.
但你不该去评判走在你前面的人
The ones who fought battles you didn't have to.
那些为之抗争 让你不再需要那么做的人
Because they have scars.
因为他们有很多伤疤
You honor their scars,
你尊重他们的伤疤
and you thank them.
并感谢他们
I'm gonna make a dramatic exit now.
现在我该来一个戏剧性的退场了
Thank you.
谢谢
You never saw Glee?
你没看过欢乐合唱团吗?
Do you want me to read you a story?
你想要我给你读个故事吗
I'm sorry, did I wake you?
对不起 我吵醒你了吗
No, that would imply that I've actually slept at all tonight.
不 那意味着今晚我有睡着过
I'm really sorry. You know what?
真的很对不起 不如这样吧
I should just go sleep on the couch.
我应该去睡沙发
Okay, what is wrong?
好吧 怎么了?
How could you just casually drop,
你怎么能就这么随口提出
"Maybe let's have another baby,"
"也许我们再要个孩子吧"
after it almost killed you the last time?
在上一次差点害死你之后?
So that's why you're not sleeping.
所以你才睡不着啊
Uh, yeah.
是啊
It kind of came out of nowhere.
这事提出得有点突然
It didn't come out of nowhere.
没有那么突然
I told you, I saw Jee and Mara together,
我告诉过你 我看到小姬和玛拉相处的样子
and it just got me thinking, that's all.
让我开始考虑这件事 就这样
And I get wanting to get her another sibling,
我也想给她另一个兄弟姐妹
but you know Mara's not blood-related.
但你知道玛拉和她哥哥没有血缘关系
What's the matter with adopting?
收养有什么不行的吗?
Nothing, and maybe that's what we should do.
没有 也许我们应该这么选择
But I also love looking at her and seeing us in there.
但我也喜欢在她身上看到我们的影子
Not to say that I couldn't love an adopted child just as much.
不是说我不能同等地爱一个收养的孩子
I just don't know that it's our only option.
我只是不知道那该是我们唯一的选择
I'm being selfish, huh?
我太自私了 是不是
No.
没有
I mean, I don't want her to not have
我不想因为害怕就不让她
a brother or sister 'cause I'm afraid.
拥有一个弟弟或妹妹
But, Maddie,
但是 麦迪
I am afraid.
我真的很怕
I know.
我知道
But it's not like I'm the only woman
但又不是说我是唯一一个
to experience postpartum depression.
经历过产后抑郁症的女人
I'm pretty sure my mother's still going through it.
我很确定我妈还抑郁着呢
I just don't know if it's worth all the risk.
我只是不知道值不值得冒这么大的风险
Was it worth it the last time?
上一次值得吗?
Okay, that's not fair.
好吧 这不公平
I couldn't imagine my life without that little girl in it.
我无法想象没有那个小女孩在的生活
I also don't want to imagine it without her mother in it either.
我也不想去想象没有她的母亲在的生活
And I don't want you to imagine that.
我也不想你去想象
Look, we don't have to talk about this right now.
我们不必现在就谈这件事
But whatever we decide to do,
但无论我们怎么决定
we'll... do it together, okay?
我们都要一起面对 好吗?
Okay.
好
Are you sure that you don't want me to read you a story?
你确定你不想要我给你读个故事吗?
-I think I'm good. -Okay.
-我想不用了 -好吧
-Good night. -Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
All right. There you go.
好了 给
You know what? I, uh, changed my mind, uh...
等一下 我改主意了
I think...
我想...
Here.
给
I'll take the water instead.
我还是要水吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, mind if I sit here?
介意我坐这儿吗
Go ahead. Yeah.
坐吧
Thank you.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表