剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你不能被这家伙一再激怒
You got to stop letting this guy get under your skin
巴克 真的
like this, Buck. Seriously.
巴克 听我说 他一直找你荐 是因为你反应太强烈
Buck, listen, he keeps coming after you because you react
而自还顶嘴
and talk back.
我当然会顶嘴了 你们为什么不顶嘴呢
O-Of course I talk back. In fact, why don't you guys?
我又不想刷厕所
I'm not a fan of scrubbing the crapper.
我承担不起后果
And I can't afford to.
好吧 我需要这份工作
Okay? I-I need this job.
我必须工作稳定
I have to show stability.
我还在努力争取
I'm still trying to fight
重新拿到寄养家庭执照
to get my foster care license reinstated.
我家里有俩娃
And I got two kids at home.
至少得等到她重新拿到寄养执照
At least until she gets her foster license reinstated.
好吧 那如果我们让他被开除呢
Okay, well, what-what-what if we get him fired?
这事儿我们干过 好多年前
Oh. We did... years ago.
可他又回来了
He came back.
就跟留着扫帚胡的迈克尔·迈尔斯一样
Like Michael Myers with a push-broom mustache.
别生气啊 老迈
No offense, Magnum.
我在军队服役的时候 也跟过杰拉德这样的人
I served under guys like Gerrard in the Army.
他就是虚张声势
He's all bluster.
只要低调行事 服从命令
Just got to keep your head down, follow orders.
最后 他就会转向下个目标了
Eventually, he'll move on to the next target.
真希望鲍比在
I-I wish Bobby was here.
要是鲍比在
If Bobby was here,
咱也不用聊这个了
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
有人跟他联♥系♥过吗
Has anybody talked to him?
他最近应该是忙着带新队伍呢
I think he's been pretty busy with his new crew.
救命 救救我
Help! Help! Help me!
救命
Help!
这里 救命
Up here! Help me!
救救我 求求了
Help me, please!
斯坎兰 达布尼 五分钟内
Scanlan, Dabney, I want a hose
把水管接到三楼窗户
on that third-floor window five minutes ago!
桑切斯 琼斯 从北边
Sanchez, Jones, pump and dump
拉水泵
from the north.
夏皮罗 在的 长官
Shapiro. Yes, sir.
架云梯 这就去 长官
Get that ladder extended. On it, Captain.
塔好去屋顶的通路
I want a round-trip ticket to the roo...
我靠 搞什么啊
Bloody hell! Come on!
咔
Cut.
搞什么啊 兄弟
It's a dog's breakfast today, mate.
抱歉 布拉德 我知道我们只需要把过程
Sorry, Brad, I know. We just need to block this
再衔接的好一点 好吧
a little better, okay? Uh,
那个 什么来着 那个技术顾问在哪儿呢
where's, uh, what's-his-name, the tech advisor?
请把技术顾问叫来
Fly in the technical advisor, please.
有人看到咱们消防局局长了吗
Anyone have eyes on our fire chief?
是队长 不是局长 是局长派我来的
Uh, it's captain, not chief. It's the chief who sent me here.
好吧 不是局长先生 也许你能来帮下
Well, Mr. Not-Chief, maybe you can help us out.
我们这里遇到点小麻烦 是
We seem to be having a little trouble here. Yeah.
因为你让这两位消防员
That's because you're directing these two firefighters
在下风处扑火
to suppress a fire from downwind,
不该这样的 而且还会把人送进
which you wouldn't do, and also sending guys
交叉火力源 对了
into a crossfire. Oh, by the way,
是水泵 不是泵水 没人会这么说
"pump and dump"-- that's not a thing anyone says.
台词交给我们
We'll handle the dialogue.
我们只需要把这个理顺
We just need this untangled.
收到 好
Copy that. Okay.
所以不应该做的呢 就是交叉
So what you don't want to do is you don't want
正在推进的水带 来
to cross your advancing hose lines. Here.
这样 你就能不把你们
That way, you can fight the fire
队长暂首的情况下 把火扑灭
without decapitating your captain in the process.
嘿 谢谢啊
Hey, thank you for that.
好 很棒 非常感谢
Okay, okay, that's great. Thank you very much.
再需要你的时候 会喊你的 布拉德
We'll holler if we need you again. Brad.
所有人回到一号♥位
Everybody back to one!
起重机动了哈
Crane's moving!
卡拉说我们进决赛的可能性很大
Kara says we're shoo-ins for the finals,
但凯莉说她就是在做梦
but Callie says she's delusional.
听起来 凯莉没看到
Well, it sounds like Callie hasn't seen
我们在练习的新跳投
your new jump shot we're working on.
不是 我觉得她就只是嫉妒
No, I think she's just salty
因为卡拉跟大卫在一起了
because Kara and David M. are hooking up.
亲爱的 你说的"在一起"是指什么
Sweetie, what do you mean, "hooking up"?
妈
Mom!
蕾拉 蕾拉宝贝 你没事吧
Reyla, Reyla, baby, are you okay?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 让我上车
Oh, my God. Let me in the car.
求你了 求你
Please, please, please.
请问您有什么紧急情况
我们在第四街桥上 有辆卡车出车祸了
女士 不好意思 我电♥话♥里听到奇怪的嗡嗡声
是蜜蜂
你是说蜜蜂
You said bees?
对 我觉得那辆卡车上装的是蜜蜂 那个司机
Yes. I-I think the truck was carrying them. The driver...
它们应该是把他杀了
I think they killed him.
现在我们车上都是
And now they're all over our car.
妈咪 我好怕
Mommy, I'm scared.
你车上有几个人
How many people are with you?
我跟我女儿蕾拉
Me and my daughter Reyla.
她8岁
She's eight.
她对蜜蜂过敏
And she's allergic to bees.
我叫麦迪 救援到达前我都会
My name's Maddie. I'm going to stay on the line with you
陪着你 你有随身携带肾上腺素吗
until help arrives. Do you carry an Epi?
有的
Yes.
我找到了 很好
Yes, I found it. Good.
希望你不会用到它 待在原地 别动
Hopefully, you won't have to use it. Just stay where you are.
好多蜜蜂啊
That's a lot of bees.
蜂群可以产生和风暴云
You know, a swarm can generate as much electricity
一样多的电力
as a storm cloud.
那挺好 正好我手♥机♥忘充电
Good, 'cause I forgot to charge my phone.
好了 所有人
Okay, people,
我们会按照 处理有毒物质泄漏一样 处理此事
we're treating this like any other toxic spill.
希望情况能控制在第四街大桥
Hopefully, this stays contained to the Fourth Street Bridge.
从阿♥拉♥米达大街到101号♥公路
We've got a mandatory shelter-in-place
都有就地避难所
from Alameda to the 101.
只要有人接到从屋顶 阳台 大街上打过来的电♥话♥
Anybody gets a call from a rooftop, a balcony,
就让他们赶紧进避难所去
a street, just tell them to get the hell inside.
这辆卡车来自特曼库拉 黎明前出发的
Truck's coming out of Temecula. It left before dawn.
两小时前就该到夫勒斯♥诺♥了
It was supposed to arrive in Fresno two hours ago.
慢着 那发生了什么
Wait. So, what happened?
101公路发生交通堵塞
Gridlock on the 101.
显然 卡车必须在运动中才能产生气流
Apparently, the truck has to be in motion to create airflow,
而高温会让蜜蜂暴躁
and heat makes the bees angry.
今天33度
Well, it's 92 degrees today.
那大概有多少暴躁的蜜蜂呢
How many angry bees are we talking about?
那辆卡车载着2200万只杀人蜂
That truck was hauling 22 million killer bees.
好了 女士们 白♥痴♥们 都长点脑子 开始救人
Okay, ladies and idiots, heads out of your asses and extricate.
迅速进行喷雾处理
Fog streams up ASAP.
戴上全套个人防护设备
And full PPE!
今天你们谁都不能被蜜蜂给蛰伤
I don't need any of you getting any uglier today.
收到 队长
Copy that, Cap.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
到达现场 清理
Coming in. Clear!
没有脉搏
No pulse.
指挥中心 司机已经死亡
Dispatch, the driver's a black tag.
卡车公♥司♥说
Trucking company says there should be
应该还有个司机
a second driver.
正在检查
Checking now.
嘿 麦迪 我们赶到SUV边上了
Oh, hey, Maddie, we're at the SUV,
但里面一点都看不见
but we have zero visibility.
司机是朱莉·沃森
Driver is Julie Watson,
32岁 她8岁的小女儿坐在后座
32. Her eight-year-old daughter is in the back seat
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表