剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
On a six-block perimeter.
消防全员响应
And a full FD response.
重型救援 整栋楼都塌了
Heavy rescue. The whole damn building just came down.
收到
Okay.
建筑倒塌 增援已在路上
Building collapse. I have units on the way.
雅典娜 牛顿大街8420号♥是一座高层建筑吗
Athena, confirming that 8420 Newton is a high-rise?
市政记录显示它有十九层
City records say 19 stories, is that right?
现在不是了
Not anymore, it's not.
这边走
Hey, this way.
快点 同时注意安全 - 好的
Move as fast and safely as you can. - All right.
你还好吗 - 我没事
You okay? - I'm okay.
洛杉矶警局 有人能听到我吗
LAPD. Can anyone hear me?
有人受伤吗
Is anybody hurt?
继续往前走
Okay, good. Keep moving.
穿过街道到对面去
Go out the door and across the street.
救援马上就到
Help is on the way.
有人在吗
Anyone in here?
格雷厄姆
Graham?!
救命 我们在这里
Help us, please! We're in here.
来了
Coming.
唐尼 没事的宝贝 我们马上救你出来 好吗
Donnie, it's okay, baby, we're coming, okay?
压在下面的是你男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend under there?
是的 我够不到他
Yes, I can't get to him.
警官 我觉得他伤得很重
Sergeant, I think he's in bad shape.
你呢
How about you?
我被卡住了
I'm stuck.
洗衣机爆♥炸♥了
The washers blew up
整个房♥间都塌了
and the entire room collapsed.
是整个楼
The entire building.
我觉得唐尼伤得最重
I think Donnie got the worst of it.
唐尼 你能听到我说话吗
Donnie, can you hear me?
我喘不上气了
Can't breathe
天啊 求求你 别让他死
Oh, my God, please, don't let him die!
唐尼 我试试给你腾出点呼吸的空间
Donnie, I'm gonna try to get you a little more breathing room.
把拖把递给我
Grab me that mop.
我等会儿抬起来的时候
All right. I'm gonna need you to find something to wedge
找东西垫着 - 好的
under here when I lift it up. - Okay.
准备好了 开始
All right, here we go.
垫着了吗
Got it, got it?
垫好了
I got it! I got it!
非常好
Great, great, great!
唐尼 好点了吗
Donnie, is that better?
好多了 - 好的
A lot. - Okay.
没事的 宝贝 你会没事的 好吗
It's okay, baby, you're gonna be okay, okay?
怎么了 发生了什么
What? Wh-Wh-What is it?
天哪
Oh, God!
调度中心 118队已到达现场
Dispatch, 118 on scene.
知道事故原因了吗
We got any clues how this happened?
还不确定
Not exactly.
我们接到二十八通电♥话♥
We've received 28 calls reporting sounds of explosions
报告低层有爆♥炸♥声
on the lower level.
起因还在调查中
Still working on the cause.
我有个猜测
I have a guess.
关掉水源
Shut off the water.
切断电力
Kill the utilities.
可能有燃气泄漏
We could already be looking at gas pockets.
帅哥们 你们去B区
Pretty boys, take Bravo.
架设地面云梯
Run the ground ladders.
准备营救 - 收到
Start extrication. - Copy that.
队长 光靠地面云梯怕是不行
Cap, we're gonna need more than a ground ladder.
救命 我在上面
Help! Up here!
女士 请退后 我们马上来
Ma'am, step back from the edge. We're coming!
快 我妈受伤了
Hurry! My mom is hurt.
她需要帮助
She needs help!
你还在等什么
Hey! What are you waiting for?
快升云梯
Run the aerial.
想玩高空徒步吗
Feel like taking a hike?
马上就去
Going up.
各位 目前情况如下
Okay, everybody, this is what we know.
发生了一起原因不明的爆♥炸♥
There has been an explosion of unknown origin
导致建筑结构整体坍塌
that has triggered a structural collapse.
警方和消防救援人员已抵达现场
Police and fire rescue are on scene
更多增援正在赶来
with more on the way.
麦迪 物业那边给了什么信息
Maddie, what did we get from the management company?
一共有二百五十五户
There's 255 apartments.
他们正在发送住户名单
They're sending over a tenant list now.
人数应该超过三百人
Should be somewhere north of 300 people.
这里是洛杉矶 大家都懂
And this is L.A., so we all know
名单不一定准确
that we can't completely trust that list.
只有真正联♥系♥到住户
A unit is not considered clear
确认他们今天早上是不是在家
until we have spoken with the tenant,
现在人在哪儿 状况怎么样
confirmed who was in their apartment this morning
才算这户清点完毕
and what their status is.
我们已经接到二十多通电♥话♥
We've gotten more than two dozen calls
都是被困在高层的人打来的
from people stuck on upper floors,
还有不少附近大楼的住户
and a lot more from the neighboring buildings
询问是否需要撤离
wondering if they should evacuate.
就目前情况来说
Well, as of now, we are advising
我们建议大家原地等待
everyone to stay where they are.
救援正在赶来 让专业人员处理
Help is coming. Let them do their jobs.
救命 这边 快
Help, over here! Hurry!
快 我妈妈需要帮助
Hurry, my mom needs help.
我们来了
We're coming.
拜托救救她
Please help.
你受伤了吗
Are you injured?
没 没有 是我妈妈 她被困住了
No, no. Just my mom. She's-she's stuck.
妈妈 妈妈 救援来了
Mom, mom, help is here.
我先检查一下生命体征 好吗
I'm gonna check your vitals, okay?
脉搏加快 血压偏高 135 90
Pulse is elevated, BP's high, too. 135 90.
让我看看情况
Let's get a better look here.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
妈妈
Mom.
颧骨和眼眶骨折
Broken cheek and orbital bones.
我能感觉到骨头在动 有骨擦音
I can feel crepitus, the bones are moving.
骨折断端摩擦发出的声音
她的颅骨也骨折了 可能不止一处
Her skull is fractured, likely in more than one place.
让她平躺
Let's get her on her back.
比我想象的严重
Not what I was expecting.
调度中心
Dispatch.
这是727-L-30
This is 727-L-30.
我在负一层的洗衣房♥
I'm in the basement-level laundry.
调度中心 收到请回复
Dispatch, do you read?
唐尼
Donnie.
你还好吗
You hanging in there?
我好冷
I'm so cold.
他低血糖了
He-he has low blood sugar.
我们得给他弄块饼干什么的
Okay, we need to get him, like, a cookie or something.
他需要的是医生 而我需要你
What he needs is a medic, and I need you
去求救
to go get help.
告诉他们是格兰特警长让你去的
Tell them Sergeant Grant sent you.
不 不要离开我
No, no, no, no. Don't leave me, don't
天啊
Oh, my God!
听着
Listen, listen.
现在就去求救 快去
Go now, get help.
行 - 好的
Okay, okay. - Okay? Okay.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby. Okay.
我爱你 宝贝
Okay. I love you, baby!
我够不到他
I can't reach him.
他动脉破裂了
He tore an artery.
得找东西压住伤口
I need to find something to put pressure on it.
像这样
Like this?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表