剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
野战排?
Is that with, uh, Wilford Brimley
是威尔福德·布利姆雷
at the retirement center and the aliens take him away?
在养老院被外星人带走了那部吗
That's Cocoon. Platoon's--
那是茧 野战排是...
Vietnam. Oliver Stone. Yeah.
关于越战的 奥利弗·斯通执导的
I remember, I just, I was making a joke.
我记得 我只是开个玩笑
Oh, the deadpan, seen-it-all irony kind of thing.
见识过一切 面无表情地作出讽刺是吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna use that.
好 学到了 我会用上的
So, Platoon?
所以 野战排?
Anyway, yeah. So, uh...
总之 是的 所以...
Before the cast went to the Philippines
在剧组去菲律宾
-to film the movie, right? -Right.
-拍这部电影之前 对吧 -对
-Charlie Sheen. -Yeah.
-查理·辛 -是的
-Willem Dafoe. -Right.
-威廉·达福 -对
And, uh, yeah, a really young Johnny Depp.
还有一个非常年轻的约翰尼·德普
-Oh, yeah. Depp. -Well...
-对的 德普 -好
They all got to work with a real-life drill sergeant...
他们都和现实中的军官一起训练过
-Right. Yeah. -Right? For two or three weeks.
-对 是的 -对吧 两三个星期
And it really helped them feel like
这真正帮助了他们感受
what it feels like to be in the jungle.
在丛林中是什么感觉
-Right, right. Yeah. -So it really, really helped
-没错 -而且真的对他们的
with their performance and everything.
表演什么的都很有帮助
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, so you want to do that but with firefighting?
所以你也想这么做 但是以消防员的方式
Yes, exactly. Exactly.
是的 没错 就是这样
A weekend up in the mountains, just the men.
在山上度过周末 只有男人们
You know, or we just could do it at my place in Malibu.
或者我们可以在我马里布的家里做
Uh, but yeah, anyway, you can be
但是 总之 你可以作为
the, uh, drill sergeant and I don't know, like,
教官吧 我不知道 然后
berate us to your heart's content.
尽情地训斥我们
Well, I love berating people.
我喜欢训斥别人
This is disgusting!
这玩意太恶心了
I'll have a think on it.
我会考虑一下的
You take your time, it's all right.
你慢慢考虑 没关系的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you mull it over.
是啊 你好好想想
-I'm gonna mull it. Okay. -Yeah, yeah. Amazing.
-我会好好想想的 好的 -好 太棒了
Oh, oh-oh. Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.
巴比 巴比 巴比
Yeah, yeah, just one more idea, all right?
我还有一个主意 好吗
I think that my character should use a catch phrase.
我觉得我的角色应该有一句经典口头禅
-All right? So you can imagine... -Yeah.
-好吗 想象一下 -好
All the bells are going off,
所有的铃♥声♥都响了
we're running to our firetruck and everything,
我们跑向消防车什么的
and then I stand there and I say something like,
然后我站在那里说一句 比如
"Let's saddle up, boys."
"让我们上马吧 男孩们"
-Yeah. -What'd you think? Did you like it?
-是啊 -你觉得怎么样 你喜欢吗
It's got a real Western flavor.
很有真正的西部风味
Oh, my God, that is exactly what I thought.
天啊 我就是这么想的
I'm gonna try it.
我要试一下
All right, we're back in.
好了 该开工了
Bobby Nash.
巴比·纳什
He's the technical advisor on your show.
他是你们电视剧的技术顾问
I-I don't care if you're rolling, okay?
我不在乎你们在不在拍摄 好吗
It's an emergency. It's several emergencies.
这是紧急情况 多重紧急情况
Okay, just pack the leg with ice, it'll reduce the swelling.
好 把冰块敷到腿上 它会减轻肿胀
I need you to make sure
我需要你确保
that there's nothing obstructing his airways.
没有任何东西阻塞他的呼吸道
She hit the roof of the cabin?
她撞到机舱的顶部了?
Is she talking?
她还在说话吗
Sort of.
算是吧
Breathe, Donna. We're right here with you, hon.
深呼吸 唐娜 我们就在你身边 亲爱的
Chimney, I think her leg's broken.
烟囱 我想她的腿骨折了
And why would you think that?
你为什么会这么想
Well, for one, it's crooked!
首先 它是弯的
Right. Okay. Did you come with a carry-on today?
好吧 你今天有带随身行李箱吗
No, I'm traveling light.
没有 我没多少行李
Then find one.
那就找一个
We're making a splint.
我们要做一个夹板
Hey!
嘿
Does anyone have a carry-on?
有人带了随身行李箱吗
I need to make a splint.
我需要做一个夹板
I have something.
我有些东西
How's his blood pressure?
他的血压怎么样?
BP's holding.
血压稳定
But he's still unconscious.
但他还是昏迷不醒
-And I think I have some smelling salts. -No!
-我想我有一些嗅盐可以用 -不要
Absolutely not. He's stable, just keep monitoring him.
绝对不要 他情况稳定 继续监控他就行了
Tia, describe his breathing to me.
缇娅 描述一下他的呼吸
It's like quick, short breaths.
像是快速短促的呼吸
-He started flipping out when the oxygen masks came down. -Okay.
-他在氧气面罩掉下来的时候开始失控的 -好的
I think this may be a panic attack.
我认为他可能是恐慌发作
We're just, we're gonna coach him through some breathing, okay?
我们只需要引导他做几次深呼吸就好 好吗
Hey.
嘿
I got you.
我来帮你
We're gonna do some breathing together, okay?
我们一起做几次深呼吸 好吗
Yeah, okay.
好
Here! Here! Here.
这里 这里
Okay, I got a handle.
好 我拿到拉杆了
Okay, put the handle under her leg
把拉杆放在她的腿下面
and find something to support it.
然后找一个东西来支撑它
Give me a magazine!
给我一本杂♥志♥
-Sergeant Grant. -Yeah?
-格兰特警佐 -什么事
The flight instructor's here.
飞行教员来了
Okay. Sergeant,
-好的 -警佐
my name is Jimmy Hadley,
我的名字是吉米·哈德利
I'm your flight instructor.
我是你的飞行教员
I've graduated hundreds of students
我已经顺利让几百个学生
from my flight school, from pro athletes to grandmas.
从我的飞行学校毕业 从职业运动员到老奶奶
I am very familiar with the aircraft that you are in.
我对你所在的飞机非常熟悉
We are gonna do just fine.
我们会没事的
-You all strapped in? -Yeah.
-你系好安全带了吗 -好了
Okay, I'm gonna let you know what we're gonna do here.
好的 我会告诉你接下来该怎么做
You have burned quite a bit of fuel going over the ocean.
你们在海上飞行 消耗了不少燃料
-That's a problem? -No, actually, that's good.
-这是个问题吗 -不 事实上 这很好
The lighter you are, the easier it's gonna be to land her.
机身越轻 就越容易降落
So, I'm gonna bring you back here in a nice big arc
所以 我要让你绕一个巨大的弧线飞回来
and give you lots of time
给你更多的时间
to make it easier to handle her on your run up to the airport.
这样等到了进入机场航道的时候 你更容易操作
But...
但是
the first thing we got to do is turn you around.
我们得做的第一件事是把飞机转过来
How do we do that?
该怎么做?
We're going to change your heading to left turn three-six-zero.
改变你的航向至左转360度
That doesn't tell me anything.
这没告诉我该怎么做啊
I want you to look up at the top row of your instrument panel,
我需要你抬头看第一排仪表盘
just below the windscreen.
就在挡风玻璃下面
-You see it? -Yeah, I do, I do.
-你看到了吗 -我看到了
Okay, good. You see the displays there?
很好 你看到那上面的显示屏了吗
The ones with the numbers in it?
上面有数字的那些
You want the one with the current heading.
找到显示当前航向的那一个
Which the hell one is that?
那是哪一个啊?
This one.
这个
It's the one that reads--
就是那个上面写着...
"Two-six-zero"?
"260"的吗?
Very good. Head of the class.
非常好 班级第一
Now you see the dial that's underneath it?
现在你看到下面的旋钮了吗
I want you to turn it left
我需要你向左拧
until it reads,
直到上面显示
"three-six-zero."
"360"
Okay. Got it. Now what?
好了 接下来怎么办
Now you relax.
接下来放松
Congratulations, you just turned a jetliner around.
恭喜你 你刚刚成功让一架喷气式客机掉头了
-That's it? -For now.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表