剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
这二十三年以来的罪吧
I don't have to do all of them, do I?
我不用忏悔每一个 对吧
Uh, maybe just hit the highlights.
只说重点就可以了
Not sure where to even start, I...
我都不知道该从哪里说起
Well, I imagine, after 23 years,
肯定有什么事情足够烦扰你
something in particular must be bothering you enough
让你感觉需要在二十三年后
to make you feel like you need to be here.
重新回到这个地方吧
Lost my son.
我失去了儿子
I'm very sorry.
节哀顺变
How old was he?
他几岁
No, he's... not dead, he's still alive.
不 他没死 他还活着
He's with his grandparents, my folks.
他和祖父母在一起 我的父母
And he's got special needs, he's... Cerebral palsy and...
他有特殊需求 他有脑性瘫痪
No, it doesn't keep him down. You know? He's just this, uh...
但这从来没让他消沉过 他一直都...
...optimistic soul, you know?
是一个乐观的孩子
All I wanted to do was protect him. Keep him safe. And...
我唯一想做的就是保护他的安全
Couldn't protect him from me.
可我都没能保护他免受我的伤害
Put my desires before his needs.
把我的欲望放在了他的需求之上
I traumatized my son, Father.
我给我的儿子留下了创伤 神父
How so?
怎么留下的
God. It's hard to explain.
很难解释
Oh, believe me, my son, there's nothing I haven't heard.
相信我 没有什么事是我没听过的
Came home and found me with his dead mother.
他回家发现我和他死去的母亲在一起
She, she wasn't his actual mother,
不是...他真正的母亲
uh, she just looked like her, I mean... exactly like her.
只是长得像她 和她一模一样
Which is why I was seeing her, but...
这也是我和她交往的原因 但...
I didn't tell her that...
我没告诉她
Yeah, well, not at first. And I lied to everyone else.
一开始没有 我还对其他人都撒了谎
My son, my...
对我的儿子 我...
best friend, my girlfriend.
最好的朋友 我的女朋友
I see.
我明白了
Well, regardless, our God is a god that forgives.
不管怎样 我们的上帝是善于宽恕的
So, as your penance for these sins,
所以作为你的赎罪
I request you say five Hail Marys
我要求你说五次万福玛利亚
and ten decades of the rosary.
以及两次完整的念珠祷告
That's it?
这就行了?
It's not the severity of the punishment,
重点不在惩罚的严重度
it's the sincerity of the plea.
而是祈求有多真诚
I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我都不知道我来这里干什么
This is a mistake.
这是个错误
I don't deserve forgiveness. I got to go.
我不值得被宽恕 我该走了
That smells so good.
闻起来好香
-Thank you. So, she's still out? -Yeah, like a light.
-谢谢 她还睡着吗 -睡得很熟
Good. I don't know why she never wants to go to sleep.
那就好 我不明白为什么她总是不想睡觉
-Did you when you were a kid? -Okay.
-你小时候就想吗? -好吧
But she hasn't been like this for a while.
但她好久没这样了
Well, I don't think it's that complicated. She just misses Mara.
我觉得没那么复杂 她只是想玛拉了
Well, yeah, but it's not like she never sees her.
但她又不是再也见不到她了
-They see each other all the time. -Yeah, but it's not the same.
-她们天天见到对方 -但总归是不一样的
I mean, she lived with us for over three months.
她和我们一起住了有三个多月
That's a long time in our little girl's life.
对我们的小女儿来说是很长一段时间
I think maybe she liked having a sister.
我想也许她喜欢有一个姐姐
Oh, that reminds me, I got to get that bed out of there.
这提醒我了 我得把床给搬走
I keep meaning to make some space in the garage.
我一直想在车♥库♥里腾出点地方
Or we could fill it.
或者我们可以把空位填上
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know, I-I just think maybe having
我不知道 我只是觉得也许
another kid around was good for Jee.
有另一个孩子在对小姬有好处
You know, maybe we should think about giving her
也许我们应该考虑给她一个
a brother or sister.
弟弟或妹妹
You want to have another baby?
你想再要一个孩子吗?
It's just something to think about.
可以考虑一下
Mama.
妈妈
Ooh, that's my cue.
我该走了
And I am not done with that.
这事不算就这么完了
Don't even think about trying to pay when the bill comes.
结账的时候别想跟我抢着付钱
Come on, you paid for takeout last night.
拜托 昨天晚上外卖♥♥也是你请的
Well, tonight is special.
今晚比较特殊嘛
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
So, I'm going to guess it's our sixth-month anniversary.
我猜...因为这是我们交往六个月的纪念日
I-I didn't get you anything.
我没给你买♥♥礼物
You're paying for dinner.
你来付晚饭钱啊
Right.
对哦
Well, okay.
好吧
Lakers tickets. No way.
湖人队的票 不是吧
And you don't even have to take me.
你甚至都不用带我去
Take Eddie if you want...
你想的话 可以带埃迪去
Uh, really?
真的吗
...and die.
然后你就死定了
Okay, that sounds right.
好吧 有道理
Um, well, thank you.
谢谢你
I am so sorry to bother you guys.
我很抱歉来打扰你们
Do you mind taking a picture for us?
你介意帮我们拍一张照片吗?
We're having a girls' night
今晚是我们的闺蜜之夜
to celebrate my friend Sarah's divorce.
我们在庆祝我朋友莎拉的离婚
Don't worry, he sucked.
别担心 他烂透了
We want to get one of all of us together.
我们想要一张所有人一起的照片
Yes, I-I can do that.
好的 可以
Oh, actually, can you take it on my phone?
其实 你能用我的手♥机♥拍吗
Unless you were hoping to get my number.
除非你是想要我的电♥话♥号♥码
N-No, that-that wasn't my intention.
不 我没想要
-Uh, I can do that, yeah. -Great.
-可以的 -好
I'll just... Yeah.
我就...
Okay.
好了
Cool. Took a bunch.
可以了 拍了很多张
You guys look amazing.
你们看上去好极了
-Thank you. -Have a good night.
-谢谢 -祝你们晚上愉快
Well... That was, that was kind of weird.
好吧 有一点奇怪
No, it wasn't.
并不奇怪
You're hot, so is she.
你很辣 她也是
-It's okay to look, you know. -Yeah, right, uh...
-看几眼没关系的 -是啊 呃...
I-I noticed you didn't.
我注意到你没看
I'm a Kinsey 6.
我在金赛量表上是六级
Uh, I'm not sure what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Have you ever...
你有没有...
Tried with a woman?
和女人试过吗?
Oh, yeah.
有的
In fact, I was almost married to one.
其实我差点和一个女人结婚了
We were engaged for two years,
我们订婚了两年
until I called it off, which was probably
直到我跟她分手 这大概是
the only honest thing I did in that entire relationship.
在整段关系中我做过最诚实的事了
Wow.
哇
Heard she went a little nuts after that.
听说在那之后她有点疯了
Took up with some himbo half her age.
和某个年龄只有她一半的花瓶男好上了
S-She's probably just using him to get you out of her system.
她可能只是用他来忘掉你
Then I hoped it worked for her.
那我希望这对她起作用了
After what I put her through...
在我让她经历过的一切后...
Abby deserved better.
艾比值得拥有更好的
Abby?
艾比
Abby Clark.
艾比·克拉克
She used to work at 911 dispatch,
她以前在调度中心工作
where your sister is now.
你姐现在在的地方
Amazing hair.
头发可漂亮了
How was everything tonight, guys?
今晚过得怎么样 两位
Perfect. Thank you.
非常完美 谢谢
Can I get you anything else?
还需要点什么吗
Uh, no, I think we're good.
不 不用了
Okay. Who gets the damage?
好的 谁来结账
That would be him.
他来
Whenever you're ready. No rush.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表