剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
没错 埃迪 我会的
Okay.
好吧
You're not the only one who can do that, you know.
你不是唯一能那么做的人 知道吗
Okay, are we missing something here?
好吧 我们是不是漏了什么
You're moving?
你要搬家吗?
Yeah. I... wasn't really ready to say anything yet, but
是的 我...还没真的准备好告诉你们
now's a good a time as any, I guess.
但现在是一个好时机 我猜
Cap, I need to put in my notice.
队长 我得递交一下我的辞呈
-Wh-What? -No.
-什么? -不
I'm moving back to Texas.
我要搬回德克萨斯
The only reason Christopher's there is because of me.
克里斯托弗在那边的唯一原因就是我
And he's thriving.
而且他在那边生活得很好
I don't want to just yank him out of that environment.
我不想突然把他从那个环境下带走
I need to be there to raise my son.
我需要在我儿子的身边来养大他
Of course you do.
当然了
Yeah.
是啊
It's the right move. I understand.
这是正确的决定 我理解你
You're a good father, and we are all gonna miss you here.
你是个好父亲 我们都会在这边想念你的
We are.
是的
Thanks. Oh, and it's more like three weeks rather than two.
谢谢 还有 我大概会三周后再走
I still need to sublet my place here.
我还需要把我这边的房♥子转租出去
Whatever you need.
无论你需要什么
Okay, this feels like a weight off of me.
感觉像是卸下了一个重担
Thanks, Buck.
谢谢你了 巴克
Richard Bullock, you in there?
理查德·布洛克 你在吗
Richard, open up. LAPD.
理查德 开门 洛杉矶警局
Richie don't live here no more.
里奇已经不住在这里了
You know where he is now?
你知道他现在在哪里吗
I hope he's rotting in hell, and you can go there, too.
我希望他正在地狱里腐烂 你也可以跟过去
Go away! I don't talk to pigs!
走开 我不和猪说话
What if I could give you something that you really wanted?
如果我能给你一些你非常想要的东西呢
Like what?
像是什么
Payback.
报偿
Come in.
进来吧
Can I get you a coffee, Officer?
要我给你倒杯咖啡吗 警官?
As long as you don't poison it. And Athena's fine.
只要你别在里面下毒 叫我阿西娜就好
I'm Isabelle.
我是伊莎贝尔
So how long's he been gone?
那么 他离开多久了
Richie?
里奇吗
Ugh... I kicked him out almost two weeks ago.
我大约两周前把他踢出去了
What happened?
发生了什么
I caught him hitting on some girls that were hanging out down the hallway,
我撞见他跟在走廊那边玩的女孩们搭讪
and they looked about 15,
她们看起来才大约15岁
so that was the final straw.
这就是最后一根稻草
When's the last time you heard from him?
你最后一次收到他的消息是什么时候
Uh... He called crying a couple times over the weekend,
他周末哭着给我打过好几次电♥话♥
crying, begging me to take him back.
哭着求我让他回来
-But I blocked his ass. -Thank you.
-但我把他给拉黑了 -谢谢
Crying?
哭着?
Oh, yeah. Full-on sobs like a little bitch.
是啊 像个小混♥蛋♥一样嚎啕大哭
Used to make me feel sorry for him,
以前还能让我为他感到难过
and now I just think it's pathetic.
现在我只觉得很可悲
You have any of that on voicemail?
你的语♥音♥信箱里有记录吗
What's this about, Athena?
这是为了什么事 阿西娜?
Do you recognize this girl?
你认识这个女孩吗
Maybe you've seen her around the motel?
也许你在汽车旅馆附近见过她?
No. Maybe? I don't know.
没有 也许吧 我不知道
I mean, so many kids come in and out of here, and I work nights.
这里进进出出的孩子太多了 而且我还要上夜班
You think that perv took up with this sweet-looking girl?
你认为那个变♥态♥勾搭上了这个看起来很可爱的女孩吗
I think he may have done worse than that.
我认为他可能做了更糟糕的事
She disappeared ten days ago.
她十天前失踪了
What, you think he kidnapped her?
你认为他绑♥架♥了她吗?
Worse?
更糟?
We need to find him, Isabelle.
我们必须找到他 伊莎贝尔
So, if you know where he is,
所以 如果你知道他在哪里
I need you to tell me right now.
我需要你现在就告诉我
Moving in, Dispatch.
准备突击 调度中心
Got any RAs standing by?
有救援队待命吗
Two on Branford Street.
布兰福德街上有两个
If you need more, you let me know.
如果你还需要更多 让我知道
Let's hope I don't need to.
希望我不需要
-Breach, breach. -Move, move.
-突破 -行动
-Go, go, go. -Police! -Police!
-快上 -警♥察♥
LAPD! Richard Bullock, show yourself.
洛杉矶警局 理查德·布洛克 出来吧
LAPD!
洛杉矶警局
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Get behind.
到后面去
Clear.
安全
Looks like he was in a hurry.
看来他走得很急
Check it out.
看这个
Didn't finish his lunch. He forgot his meds.
没吃完午饭 忘了拿药
Maybe the ex-girlfriend tipped him off we were coming?
也许前女友警告了他我们要过来
Maybe.
也许吧
I got something!
我有发现
Blood.
血
Jayna's blood.
杰娜的血
It's her wallet.
是她的钱包
Dispatch, let everybody know that the scene is secure.
调度中心 通知所有人现场安全
Officers are safe.
警员安全
Bullock got away.
布洛克逃跑了
And it looks like he took Jayna with him.
看起来他把杰娜也带走了
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
...麦迪?
Is that you?
是你吗?
-Yes. -Oh, thank goodness.
-是的 -哦 谢天谢地
-It's him. -It took four tries.
-是他 -我试了四次
I know that your name is Richard.
我知道你的名字是理查德
I wanted you to know I-I tried my best, Maddie.
我想让你知道 我...我尽力了 麦迪
I really tried.
我真的尽力了
I kept her alive longer than the others.
我让她比其他人活得更久
Did you hurt her?
你伤害她了吗
Not yet, but I don't think I can wait any longer.
还没有 但我觉得我等不下去了
Looks like his GPS is currently at 1504 St. George.
看来他的定位现在在圣乔治街1504号♥
Uh, single residence.
单人住所
Foreclosed on a year ago.
一年前就废弃了
Address is probably spoofed, but--
地址可能是假的 但是
No, I'm sending everybody anyway.
反正我也会把所有人都派过去
All available units, code three.
所有可用单位 代号♥三
1504 St. George, roll silent.
圣乔治街1504号♥ 关闭警笛
Richard, keep talking to me.
理查德 继续跟我说话
We got all the time in the world.
我们有的是时间
You think I'm going to fall for that again?
你觉得我会再次上当吗
I know you talked to Isabelle.
我知道你和伊莎贝尔谈过
She's a drug addict. You know that?
她是个瘾君子 你知道吗?
What lies did she tell you--
她对你撒了什么谎
the same lies you told me?
和你对我撒的一样的谎言吗
Okay, how far is the closest unit to that address?
最近的单位离那个地址有多远
Twelve minutes. If it's even the right address.
12分钟 还得假设这个地址是真的话
That's a big if.
这是个很大的假设
You're all she's got now, Maddie.
她现在只有你了 麦迪
Richard?
理查德
You're sending the police, aren't you?
你要派警♥察♥来 是吗?
Yes.
是的
But we both know they're not gonna find anything
但我们都知道他们过去后
-when they get there. -They might find something.
-什么都不会发现 -他们可能会发现些什么
Look, I-I'm not lying to you anymore.
听着 我不会再对你撒谎了
I did before, and I'm sorry if I hurt you.
我之前骗了你 我也很抱歉如果我伤害到了你
You did. And I called you for help.
你确实伤害了我 而我还向你求助
I believed in you.
我相信了你
I showed you my pain and you betrayed me.
我向你展示了我的痛苦 而你却背叛了我
And I never wanted to add to your pain.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表