剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
How? - Everybody keeps saying there's no treatment.
但是我们必须想办法
But we've got to find a way
至少为奇米争取更多时间
to at least buy Chimney some more time.
出血热主要靠支持性治疗
For hemorrhagic fevers, it's all about supportive care.
补液 镇痛
Fluids, pain management.
需要生理盐水
You're gonna need saline.
大量生理盐水 每天二到五升
A lot of it. Two to five liters per 24 hours.
你们有多少
How much do you have?
车上多的是
Got plenty in the rig.
但这里 只有一袋 - 远远不够
But down here? One. - That won't be enough.
如果没有现成的
Well, if we don't have it,
也许我们可以自己做
maybe we can make it.
你有什么主意
What are you thinking?
我们被困在一个巨大的化学实验箱里
We're trapped in a giant chemistry set.
该死
Damn.
那个FBI探员动作真快
That FBI guy works fast.
他们一向如此
Yeah, they usually do.
你 你要进去
Whoa, hey, y-you're going inside?
我只是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的一名警官
I'm just another LAPD officer
协助执行联邦搜查令
assisting in the service of a federal warrant.
好耶 聪明 那我呢
Nice. Smart. Okay, great. Wh-What am I?
你是一个在车里等待的人
You're a man waiting in the car.
那不是我的工作 是你的 再去查一遍
That's not my job. It's yours. So look again.
必要的话 把它翻个底朝天
Turn it inside out if you have to.
还不能进去 突击小组还在现场
No entry. ERT's still got the scene.
他们说你这边需要帮手
They said you needed a hand.
他们通常派菜鸟来 - 乐于助人
Oh! They usually send me rookies for that. - No one should ever feel
不该分职位高低
like they outrank lending someone a hand.
我听说好像是什么大规模搜捕
I heard it was some kind of manhunt.
里面有动静吗 - 没有
Any signs of life in there? - Nah.
要我说啊 这房♥子几天都没人住了
You ask me, no one's been home in days.
这真是令人失望
Now, that's disappointing.
搞了这么大的阵仗 却连个小丑都找不到
All this circus, and no clowns to be found.
好吧 好消息是
Yeah, well, the good news is,
那地方真是干干净净 一尘不染
is that the place is as neat as a pin.
照片已经拍好了
We already shot photos.
我们应该速战速决
We should be in and out
除非他们开始拆墙
unless they start pulling down walls.
你想把它放在哪儿 - 这里就很好
Where you want this? - Oh. There's great.
就这样 我们走了
That's it? We're leaving?
是的
Yep.
我们需要的东西都齐了
Got everything we need.
你甚至都没进去
You didn't even go inside.
我不需要
I didn't need to.
有人已经替我记录现场了
Someone already documented the scene for me.
那是什么
What is that?
这是犯罪现场调查员相机里的内存卡
Memory card from the CSI's camera.
你偷了犯罪现场的照片
You stole the crime scene photos.
别担心
Don't worry.
他们可以再拍
They can make more.
你要的疯狂科学家装备 齐了
All the mad scientist items, as requested.
还有什么需要的 - 氯化钠
What else do you need? - Sodium chloride.
非碘盐
Non-iodized salt.
培养细胞用的
They'd use it for cell cultures.
这就去找
On it.
好了 检查急救包 看有什么能用
All right, let's check that medkit, see what we got.
三卷纱布 一些创伤敷料
Looks like three rolls of gauze. Some trauma dressings.
止血效果有限
Not much stanching power.
升压药呢
What about vasopressors?
我这里找不到
I couldn't find any in here.
药箱在车上
And the pharmacy box is on the rig.
氯化钠 - 好
Sodium chloride. - Okay.
我想我们可以开始自♥制♥生理盐水了
I guess we're ready to DIY some saline.
亨 如果比例稍有偏差
Hen, if you don't get the ratio perfect,
就可能会导致他心脏骤停
it could stop his heart.
拉维 赶紧找找除颤器
Ravi, look around for a defibrillator.
以防万一
Just in case.
这种工作场所
Workplace like this, they got to have
应该配有AED
an AED mounted somewhere.
自动体外除颤器
好吧 - 麦迪 你帮我
All right. - Maddie, you'll help me
计算配比
with the math here?
标准生理盐水浓度是百分之零点九
Normal saline is point nine percent.
也就是每升水加九克盐
That's nine grams of salt per liter.
好了 队长
All right, Cap.
精确称量九克盐
Measure exactly nine grams.
然后煮沸一升水
And then boil a liter of water,
小火慢炖 然后倒入盐
bring it to a simmer and then pour the salt in.
我觉得我能按照这个食谱做
I think I can follow that recipe.
找到除颤器了
Found a defibrillator!
好极了 拉维 把它拿过来
All right, excellent, Rav. Bring it over here.
但有点麻烦 - 为什么
Th-That part's gonna be tough. - Why?
它在 另一边
It's on the other side of the...
拉维
Ravi!
拉维
Ravi!
我知道 信息量有点大
I know. It's a lot to take in.
是啊 但是亨没事
Yeah, but Hen's okay.
且不说胸腔引流管的事
Chest tube aside.
她被困在一个四级生物安全实验室里
She's locked in a Tier 4 lab
那里有一种新型病毒 而且没有任何解药
with a novel virus and no cure.
这听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound okay.
那 那奇米呢
And-and Chimney?
我们会让他舒服点 同时设法
They're gonna keep him comfortable while we try
找到研制出抗病毒药物的那个女人
to find the woman who made the antiviral treatment.
你对她了解多少
What do you know about her?
这就是我们掌握的所有信息了
This is everything we've got.
这是什么 - 犯罪现场照片
What is this? - Crime scene photos.
搜查她家时的取证照片
Forensic photos of her home from the search.
雅典娜从警方那里偷来的
Athena stole them from the police.
我就是警方 只是转移了保管权
I am the police. I transferred custody.
希望你这儿有设备
We were hoping that you might have something around here
能让我们看看里面有什么
that could let us take a look at what's on there.
你刚才说抗病毒药只有一剂
You-you said there's only one dose of the antiviral?
是的 另一剂她用在了老鼠身上
Yeah. She used the other one on the rat.
那我们应该感谢上帝
Then I guess we need to thank God
幸好只有一个感染
that only one of them's sick.
队长 他有呼吸了吗
Cap, is he breathing?
没有
He's not.
还有脉搏
I got a pulse.
没有病毒感染的迹象
No sign of the virus.
他缺氧了
He's not getting any oxygen.
他的氧气瓶空了
His bottle is empty.
亨 检查你的压力表
Hen, check your gauge.
还有百分之五
About five percent!
我的是百分之十
I'm at ten.
队长 他还有三分钟时间 否则就会脑损伤
Cap, he's got three minutes before brain damage.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
防护服的气源来自
The pressure suits' air supply lines run through
二层的并联压缩机
parallel compressors on Level Two.
它们提供源源不断的过滤空气
They provide a constant stream of filtered air.
问题是软管接口
One problem, I don't know
可能不匹配他的气瓶
if the hose coupling will match his tank.
我会想办法的
I'll make it work.
来吧
Come on.
坚持住 拉维 氧气马上来
Hang on, Rav. Air coming to you.
好了 加油 拉维
All right. Come on, Ravi.
加油 拉维
Come on, Ravi.
加油 孩子 快点
Come on, kid, come on.
拉维
Ravi!
拉维
Ravi!
这就对了
Yeah! There you go.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表