剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
But what you're feeling right now is...
但你现在感受到的一切
is new.
是新的
And it's exciting, and...
它让人兴奋 而且...
it feels like forever.
感觉像是永远
But you're still figuring yourself out.
但你还在探索自己
And that's good.
而这很好
-What are you saying? -I'm saying
-你在说什么? -我在说
no matter how bad I wanted to be...
不管我有多想
I'm not your last.
我不是跟你走到最后的人
I'm your first.
我是你的第一次
Well, hey, they-they can be the same thing.
它们可以是同一个人啊
But they usually aren't.
但通常不是
If I were to move in with you,
如果我跟你同居的话
you wouldn't mean to, you wouldn't plan for it...
你不会是有心 不会是故意的
...but you'd end up breaking my heart.
但你最终会伤了我的心
And I...
而我...
I don't think that... I could deal with that.
我想我应付不了这个
I should go.
我该走了
Wait, wait, wait, hey, hey, um...
等一下 等等
Wait, d-did you just break up with me?
你是跟我分手了吗?
Yeah. I guess I did.
我想是的
Believe me, I didn't see it coming, either.
相信我 我也没想到
Should've known that parking spot was too good to be true.
就知道那个停车位好的不真实
I'll see you around, Buck.
回头见了 巴克
-Hey. Where's...? -She's in bed.
-嘿 她在... -她在床上
Nice work.
干得漂亮
I ran her ragged.
我让她累趴下了
Excellent strategy.
绝妙的策略
Of course, now I'm a bit ragged.
当然 现在我有点快累趴下了
Downside of an excellent strategy.
绝妙的策略的缺点
So...
所以
what if we made someone to do that for us?
如果我们让别人来帮我们那么做呢
Run her ragged.
累倒她
What if we gave her a brother or sister?
如果我们给她一个弟弟或妹妹呢
Well, what changed your mind?
什么让你改变了想法?
We went on this call today...
我们今天有一次出警
...and there were these two kids.
有这么两个孩子
Brothers, actually.
兄弟 其实是
And the younger brother, he went into this pipe and he got stuck.
弟弟掉进了一个管道里 被卡住了
And we really didn't think there was gonna be any way to get him out of there.
我们真的以为没有任何办法能把他救出来
-That's terrifying. -Yeah, it was.
-太可怕了 -是啊
But then the older brother...
但是那个哥哥
he offered to go in the pipe himself to rescue his little brother.
他主动提出亲自下管道去救他的弟弟
Turns out, he was the perfect fit.
事实证明 他是最合适的人选
And he got him out just in time.
而且他及时把他救了出来
Wow. So he was a hero.
哇 所以他是一个英雄
See, that's the thing. He wasn't even trying to be a hero.
这就是重点 他根本没想成为英雄
He was just--he was just being a brother.
他只是在尽一个哥哥的职责
And I want our baby girl to have that.
而我想要我们的女儿也拥有这个
A little brother or a sister
一个弟弟或妹妹
who will always be there for her.
能永远陪在她身边的人
Especially when you and I leave this world.
尤其是等你和我离开了这个世界之后
And then she'll always have a little part of you to protect her.
那时她也总会有一小部分的你来保护她
Well, and a little part of you, too.
也有一小部分的你
Although there are no guarantees,
虽然我们不能保证
sometimes siblings don't bond.
有时兄弟姐妹之间并不亲密
Cain and Abel come to mind.
我想到该隐和亚伯了
-Are you sure about this? -I'm sure.
-你确定吗? -我确定
But you and I, we have to set some ground rules, okay?
但是我们必须制定一些基本规则 好吗?
If you are ever feeling sad or overwhelmed,
当你感到悲伤或者难以承受的时候
you come tell me.
你要来告诉我
And you don't get to leave.
你也不准离开
Or try to manage this all on your own.
或是试图独自面对这一切
We have total and complete transparency.
我们要完全诚实公开透明
And you're pregnant already, aren't you?
还有你已经怀孕了 是不是
-Yeah. -Why didn't you say something?
-是的 -你为什么不早说?
Well, I thought I had been.
我以为我在暗示了
Oh, my God, Maddie.
我的天 麦迪
You know what, I have some rules, too.
你知道吗 我也有一些规则
Well, actually, just one.
实际上 只有一个
We can't go into this acting like I am broken,
我们不能表现得像是我很破碎一样
or a bomb that's gonna go off any second.
或像是有一个炸♥弹♥随时将要爆♥炸♥
Give this a chance to be what it is.
让这件事有机会成为它本应成为的样子
Joy.
快乐
Joy.
快乐
[此处舞蹈致敬电影"Risky Business"乖仔也疯狂]
Just take those old records off the shelf
把旧唱片从唱片架上拿下来
I sit and listen to 'em by myself
我要坐下来一个人欣赏
Today's music ain't got the same soul
当今的音乐没有同样的灵魂
I like that old time rock 'n' roll
我爱的是往昔的摇滚音乐
Don't try to take me to a disco
不要试图带我去迪斯科舞厅
You'll never even get me out on the floor
你甚至别想让我踏入舞池
In ten minutes I'll be late for the door
就算去我也会在十分钟后逃走
I like that old time rock 'n' roll
我爱的是往昔的摇滚音乐
Still like that old time rock 'n' roll
依然爱往昔的摇滚音乐
That kind of music just soothes the soul
那种音乐会安慰我的心灵
I reminisce about the days of old
我会回忆起过去的时光
With that old time rock 'n' roll
伴随着往昔的摇滚音乐
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表