剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
就在市中心公交站的旁边
Now, I've connected him to three other runaways
目前我已将他和其他三个失踪的
who have gone missing.
离家儿童联♥系♥了起来
And the hotel was the last known address for all of them.
旅馆是她们所有人最后已知出现的地址
I have been after this guy for a long time.
我已经追查这个家伙很久了
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I just want it to be him.
也许我只是希望他是凶手
Well, it sounds like we may need to haul his ass in for questioning.
听起来我们可能需要把他拖进局里审问一下
I agree. Unfortunately, I can't.
我同意 不幸的是 我不能
Wait--Why not?
等等 为什么不能?
Because I've gone after this guy so many times
因为我已经追查他很多次
and come up empty-handed,
全部都空手而归
he filed a complaint against me with the city.
他向市政♥府♥投诉了我
Now I can no longer go near him without hard evidence
现在没有确凿的证据 我不能靠近他
or it's considered harassment.
否则就会被视作骚扰
Someone else is gonna have to talk to him.
只能让别人去跟他谈了
Well, I've never been above a little harassment.
我从来不介意去稍微骚扰一下
All right, what do you think?
好了 你觉得怎么样
Uh, looks flowery.
看起来很花哨
"Take over my lease" flowery or
"接管我的租约"那种花哨 还是
"sorry your mom died" flowery?
"很遗憾你母亲去世了"那种
First one.
第一种
Okay.
好了
-Hey, here we go. You got this. -Here we go.
-我们来吧 你可以的 -来吧
-Hi. -Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
-I'm Eddie. -Kayla.
-我是埃迪 -凯拉
So, water and Internet are included?
那么 水费和网费包括在内了吗
Plenty of driveway parking, too.
以及充足的车道停车空间
-Yeah, for if you have any friends over. -That won't be necessary.
-如果你有任何朋友要过来的话 -那没有必要
-No car? -No friends.
-没有车吗 -没有朋友
I love that arched doorway.
我喜欢这个拱形的门廊
There's even room for the piano, hon.
这边甚至还有放钢琴的地方 亲爱的
-You play? -She does. I just listen.
-你弹钢琴吗 -她弹 我只负责听
Just don't put it in that corner.
别放在那个角落就好
Uh, floor is a little squishy.
地板有一点松了
Well, it's all about the community for us.
对我们来说社区环境是最重要的
Yeah, totally.
当然
Uh, there's plenty of kids his age around here.
这附近有很多他这个年龄的孩子
Top elementary school just down the street.
顶级的小学就在这条街上
And there's a playground within walking distance.
步行距离内就有一个游乐场
Yeah. We're in a big monkey bars phase right now.
我们现在正好是爱玩攀爬架的时期 对吧
What?! Me too, dude.
什么? 我也是 哥们
Okay.
好吧
How's the kitchen?
厨房♥怎么样
Oh, the kitchen. It's, uh, this way.
哦 厨房♥ 在这边
-You're gonna love it. -Yup. Great natural light.
-你会喜欢的 -没错 很完美的自然光线
Uh, not a chef's kitchen,
不是厨师级别的厨房♥
that's for sure, but it will get the job done.
那是当然 不过足够用了
What-what did you say you do for work?
你说你是做什么工作的来着?
I'm a chef.
我是个厨师
I like that it's a straight shot to LAX.
我喜欢到机场很方便这一点
I travel a lot for work.
我经常出差
Oh, that-that's great. You know, if we listen right now,
那太好了 你知道吗 如果我们现在仔细听
we might even hear a plane overhead.
可能还能听到飞机飞过的声音呢
Wait, it's on the flight path?
等等 这里在航线上吗?
Not on it.
不在航线上
Under it.
在航线下面
So, are you friendly with your neighbors?
那么你和邻居们的关系好吗?
I know almost all of them.
我认识他们几乎所有人
Or, at least, you-you thought you did, right?
或者说 至少你以为你认识 对吧
Wait, what does that mean?
那是什么意思
Yeah, there was just this one neighbor, Jim.
就只有这么一个邻居 吉姆
But he lived at the very end of the street, so--
但他住在这条街的最尽头 所以...
O-Okay, so get this. We respond to a fire at this guy's house.
你听我说 我们出警到他家去救火
We're firefighters.
我们是消防员
The guy is running a meth lab out of his garage.
这家伙在他的车♥库♥里搞了一个冰♥毒♥工厂
He's head of the neighborhood association.
他还是居委会的主任呢
-How crazy is that, right? -Very.
-这也太疯狂了 对吧 -非常疯狂
I don't think this is gonna work.
我不觉得这里适合我
Say bye. I know. Come on, Teddy.
说再见 来吧 泰迪
-If it helps, I can-I can repaint. -Oh, no, it doesn't.
-如果有用的话 我可以重刷墙壁 -没用的
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
-All right. -Okay, bye.
-好吧 -再见
Thank you. for... I mean...
谢谢你 嗯...
Man, I-I really thought we had her.
哇 我真的以为我们说服她了呢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What, uh, what do you mean?
呃 你什么意思?
You've been sabotaging every one of the showings.
你一直在蓄意破坏每一次看♥房♥♥
S-Sabotage?
蓄意破坏?
Meth Lab Jim?
冰♥毒♥工厂吉姆?
Oh, come on, it's-it's a fun story.
这个故事多有意思啊
It shows the neighborhood has character.
可以展现这个社区拥有鲜明的特色
It's about to have one less. You're leaving.
马上就要再少一个特色了 你该走了
What? No, come on. I'm gonna help.
什么 别啊 我来帮忙啊
Nah, just go, please.
你就走吧 求你了
I can handle this myself.
我一个人能行的
Hey. Come on in.
嘿 进来吧
Hi there.
你好
I'm Nick. This is my wife Kelly.
我是尼克 这是我妻子凯莉
Welcome.
欢迎
-So what's wrong with it? -Wrong?
-那么 是哪里出了问题 -问题?
Oh, I think what my husband meant was
哦 我想我丈夫的意思是
it's such a great house, why would you want to sublet it?
这个房♥子很不错 你为什么想转租出去呢
I'm moving to Texas.
我要搬去德克萨斯了
Job opportunity?
因为工作机会吗
Uh, family.
因为家人
Los Angeles was actually the job opportunity.
洛杉矶其实才是工作机会
Uh, but no ties here.
但我在这边没有牵挂了
Everything that matters is in Texas.
一切重要的都在德克萨斯
Here, let me show you guys to the kitchen.
来 我带你们看看厨房♥
Yeah, you're so cute.
是啊 你真可爱
Hey, I know that pooch.
嘿 我认识那只小狗
Oh, still smells like smoke.
闻起来还有烟味呢
What's he doing here?
他在这里做什么?
Buck rescued him.
巴克救了他
-I know. I was there. -No, from the shelter.
-我知道 我当时在场 -不 从收♥容♥所♥救了他
You adopted him?
你收养了他?
-Buck is now a proud dog daddy. -Really?
-巴克现在是一名骄傲的狗爸爸了 -真的吗
-Uh, yeah. You sound surprised. -No. You just...
-真的 你听起来很惊讶 -没有 只是
you didn't mention you were thinking about it.
你没提过你有考虑收养他
What, I have to run everything by you now?
怎么 我现在什么事都得征求你的意见了是吗?
Well, you could've run it by me.
你本可以征求一下我的意见的
Especially if you're gonna be bringing him in here.
尤其是如果你打算把他带到消防站来
Aw, come on, Cap, look at him.
拜托嘛 队长 看看他
Plus, every firehouse needs a dog.
再说了 每个消防站都需要一条狗
Yeah, if that were a Dalmatian and this were the early-1900s, maybe.
如果是一条斑点狗 现在是20世纪初的话 也许吧
Why did firehouses all have Dalmatians?
为什么以前的消防站都有斑点狗?
They calmed the horses that pulled the rigs.
它们负责安抚拉消防车的马匹
-Well, then this dog will calm Buck. -Exactly.
-那这条狗可以安抚巴克 -就是这样
This is my new best friend. Isn't that right, Blaze?
这是我新的最好的朋友 是吧 火焰
-Isn't that right? -Blaze?
-是不是 -火焰?
Yeah, Blaze.
嗯 火焰
On account of how we met.
因为我们是这么认识的
A-And, cap, I won't bring him every day.
还有 队长 我不会每天都带他来的
I just don't want to leave him alone right now.
我只是现在不想留他独自在家
Don't want him to think I'm an abandoner.
不想让他觉得我会抛弃他
I thought your landlord didn't allow you pets.
我以为你的房♥东不让你养宠物
-He doesn't. -Well, isn't that gonna be a problem?
-他不让 -那这不会有问题吗
If it is, I'll move.
有问题的话 我就搬走
You're gonna move? For a dog?
你要为了一只狗搬家
Yes, Eddie. I'll move.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表