剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
它融化了
Okay, step back, step back.
好吧 退后 退后
Chim.
烟囱
What is this, bulletproof?
这是什么 防弹的吗
Yeah, it must be Lexan.
肯定是聚碳酸酯材质的
It's case-hardened steel, Cap.
这是表面硬化钢 队长
All right, let's check the other side.
好吧 我们来看看另一边
-Are you Moira? -God, no.
-你是莫伊拉吗 -天啊 不是
I'm Roz.
我是罗兹
Dispatch, we have found Roz.
调度中心 我们找到罗兹了
We cannot access the cryo room through the door.
我们无法通过门进入冷冻室
Is there another way into the cryo room?
还有其他办法进入冷冻室吗
No doors or windows on here.
这里没有门窗
We will take anything.
什么办法都可以
Okay.
好的
Then look up.
那就往上看吧
Does that lead directly into the cryo lab?
这能直接通往冷冻实验室吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
This level's a sealed concrete box.
这层是一个密封的混凝土盒子
All the air's funneled to giant HEPA filters,
所有的空气都被输送到巨大的高效过滤器中
except the air in the cryo room.
除了冷冻室里的空气
-A box within a box. -Right.
-一个盒子中的盒子 -没错
That vent above you, it runs alongside the cryo room's vents.
你头顶上的通风管道与冷冻室的通风管道并排
Chim? What do you think?
烟囱 你觉得呢
Always ready to get my Die Hard on.
随时准备好开启我的"龙胆虎威"模式
-Okay, Buck, we need you over here. -Cap.
-好 巴克 我们这里需要你 -队长
You're going up into the vent.
你要爬到通风管道里去
Let's move this table.
把这张桌子挪过来
Moira? Moira!
莫伊拉 莫伊拉
Anyone in here?
这里有人吗
Looks empty.
看起来是空的
Well, at least you won't catch encephalitis this time.
至少这次你不会得脑炎了
Encephalitis sounds quaint compared to this stuff.
与这玩意儿相比 脑炎听起来都算小儿科了
Oh. This should be our stop.
我们应该到站了
Down here!
在这下面
Roz, I'm Buck.
罗兹 我是巴克
I'm gonna lift you up, okay?
我把你抬起来 好吗
Oh, I-I can't go through there.
我不能进去
-Are-are you claustrophobic? -No,
-你有幽闭恐惧症吗 -没有
but I need this to breathe.
但我需要这个来呼吸
Can we take off the suit?
我们能脱掉防护服吗
Not for a million bucks.
就算给我一百万美元也不行
What happens if you disconnect the hose from your suit?
如果你把管子从防护服上拔下来会怎么样
Then it cuts off my air supply.
会切断我的氧气供应
And how long can you hold your breath?
那你能憋多久的气
Moira?
莫伊拉
Moira?
莫伊拉
Moira?
莫伊拉
-Clear! -Okay, let's search along that Delta wall.
-安全 -好 我们开始沿着右侧墙搜索
-Buck, status. -Almost there, Cap.
-巴克 汇报情况 -就快到了 队长
Come on. We got to go.
快点 我们得走了
All right, pass her down.
把她递下来
Yeah, I got her.
我接住她了
-Let's get you out of here. -Need a hand?
-我们带你离开这里吧 -需要帮忙吗
No, I got her. You go help Cap.
不用 我可以的 你去帮队长
Copy that.
收到
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna get you out of this thing.
我把你弄出来
Hey. No.
嘿 不
Right now, you just need to breathe.
现在 你只需要呼吸就好
Okay?
好吗
There you go.
好了
There you go.
好了
Moira? LAFD.
莫伊拉 洛杉矶消防局
Is somebody in there?!
里面有人吗
We're coming in!
我们要进来了
That doesn't look good, Cap.
情况不妙啊 队长
Isobutane. Everybody, fall back!
异丁烷 所有人 撤退
Fall back! Let's go, let's go.
撤退 快走 快走
But what-what about Moira?
但是莫伊拉怎么办
We've looked everywhere. Fall back.
我们到处都找过了 撤退
But she's still in here.
但她还在里面
We already looked for her. Fall back.
我们已经找过她了 撤退
-Come on, come on, come on. -But she's still in there!
-快点 快点 -但她还在里面
You heard him. Let's go.
你听到他了 我们走
Cap, come on!
队长 快走
Wait here.
在这里等着
No, no! No, no, no, no, no!
不 不要
No! No!
不
Cap! Cap!
队长 队长
118, do you copy?
118队 你们收到了吗
118, do you copy?
118队 你们收到了吗
Cap!
队长
-H-How do I open this? -You don't.
-我该怎么打开这个 -你打不开的
That wall means the lab's in automatic lockdown.
那堵墙意味着实验室进入自动封锁状态了
The whole building's in lockdown?
整栋楼都封锁了吗
No.
不
Just them.
只有他们
Okay, uh, I-I need to get you out to decon where it's safe.
好吧 我得带你去安全的地方消毒
-Do you know where it is? -Yeah, we run drills.
-你知道在哪里吗 -知道 我们演习过
I've got it.
我自己能行
118...
118队
Sound off.
报数
118, sound off!
118队 报数
Cap, Chim, Hen, Ravi, do you copy?
队长 烟囱 亨 拉维 你们收到了吗
Dispatch, there's been an explosion.
调度中心 发生了爆♥炸♥
I can't get to my team.
我无法联♥系♥到我的队伍
This security wall came down,
安全墙降下来了
but there's got to be a way through.
但一定有办法能穿过去
No, if the security wall was triggered,
不 如果安全墙被触发了
I'm not sure anyone's getting out of that room.
我不确定有人能从那个房♥间里出来
It's just one entrance that's blocked.
只有一个入口被堵住了
T-There's got to be a door on the other side, or a-a vent.
一定有另一边的门 或者通风口
I-I can climb back in.
我可以爬回去
No. The automatic lockdown seals everything.
不 自动封锁会锁死一切通道
It's part of their safety protocols.
这是他们安全协议的一部分
No, Maddie, screw protocols, okay?
不 麦迪 去他的协议 好吗?
I'm grabbing a saw.
我去拿锯子
I'm getting my way back in there.
我自己想办法回里面
-No. Buck, please. -No.
-不 巴克 求你了 -不
We can't risk you injuring yourself or anyone inside.
我们不能冒险让你伤到自己或里面的任何人
We're gonna get them out, okay?
我们会把他们救出来的 好吗?
I've got someone on scene now who's gonna help us figure this out.
已经有会帮我们解决这件事的人到现场了
Who?
谁啊
What do you mean, you can't open it?
什么叫你不能打开
It's just not possible right now.
就是目前不可能的意思
Then make it possible.
那就让它成为可能
You run this place, don't you?
这地方是你管的没错吧
Yes, which means my first priority is keeping people safe.
没错 这意味着我的首要任务是保证人们的安全
-Do you have any idea what's on the other side of that door? -Yeah.
-你知道那扇门的另一边是什么吗 -知道
My husband and his team.
我的丈夫和他的队伍
-Your husband? -Captain Nash.
-你的丈夫 -纳什队长
Maybe I should be dealing with someone else.
也许我应该和其他人交涉
Oh, you're dealing with me.
你就得和我交涉
Now how do we get to them?
现在我们该怎么救他们
Sergeant, you have to understand,
警佐 你必须明白
there is a very dangerous virus down there
那下面有一种非常危险的病毒
which may have been aerosolized in the explosion.
可能在爆♥炸♥中气溶胶化了
So if we raise the door right now,
所以如果我们现在打开门
we risk releasing it on the public.
将会冒着把病毒泄露到外界的风险
Hey! Hey!
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表