剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
等你准备好了 不用着急
The dissolution of a marriage is never pleasant,
离婚从来都不是一件愉快的事
but my job as mediator is to make it as pain-free as possible.
我作为调解员的工作是让它尽量不那么痛苦
Like a root canal... with lawyers.
就跟根管治疗似的 不过用的是律师
Despite what you may have heard,
不管你听说过什么
this doesn't have to be the worst experience of your life.
这不必成为你人生中最糟的经历
Well, that one's taken. Our wedding night.
那已经有了 我们的新婚之夜
Were you awake for that?
你当时醒着吗?
Had to be or you would've slept with the wedding planner again.
我必须醒着 不然你就又会去跟婚礼策划师上♥床♥了
I told you, she and I never...
我告诉过你了 她和我从来没有...
Oh, see that?
看到了吗
Every time he lies, he sneezes.
他每次撒谎的时候都会打喷嚏
No, no, no, that's not true. I have allergies.
不 那不是真的 我有过敏症
Not to infidelity.
对不忠倒是不过敏
Let's, if we may, uh, turn first to, uh, finances.
让我们首先谈谈财产问题吧
Ooh, we have some? I thought she drank them all.
我们还有财产吗 我以为全被她给喝光了呢
I never touch alcohol.
我从来不碰酒
Oh, no, you grope it.
不 你是一直摸着酒
I've been married ten years to this one.
我跟这人结婚有十年了
Last time I saw her sober, I was paying the rabbi.
上次我看到她清醒是在我给司仪交钱的时候
See? Every time he lies.
看到了吗 每次他撒谎
We can remove the flowers if you like.
需要的话我们可以把花挪走
No. No, no need. Everything sets me off.
不 没事 什么都能引起我过敏
-Pollen, cats... -The truth.
-花粉 猫... -真♥相♥
Remember when I told you you were a great cook?
记得那次我说你做饭很好吃吗?
I didn't sneeze then.
那次我可没打喷嚏
Remember when I said, "Oh, yeah, baby, it was so good for me, too"?
记得我说"没错 亲爱的 我感觉也很棒"的时候吗?
No sneezes.
没打喷嚏
In regards to division of assets,
在财产分割上
we feel very strongly that Mr. Schaffer should retain
我们强烈认为谢弗先生应该保留
possession of the house in Aspen.
对阿斯彭的房♥子的所有权
Are you his new go-to?
你是他的新欢吗?
Pardon me?
你说什么?
Has he taken you to Cabo yet?
他带你去过卡波圣卢卡斯了吗?
He likes to do that in the first month.
他喜欢在第一个月去那里
Did he show you the trick with the worm?
他给你展示他的虫子技巧了吗?
Boy, Walter,
天啊 沃尔特
I thought she'd be younger.
我以为她会更年轻一点呢
Okay, Liza, you are out of line. And knowing you, ice.
好了 莉莎 就凭我对你的了解 这也太过分了
Remember the time you had me lie to your friends that you'd been mugged
记得那次你让我对你的朋友撒谎说你被抢劫了
when really it was just a bad reaction to Botox?
但其实只是对肉毒杆菌的不良反应吗?
I'll have you know, those hoods, they nearly killed me.
你得知道 那群兜帽男差点把我给杀了
Or the time you blackballed your own brother
还有那次你拒绝了自己的亲弟弟
from your country club,
加入你的乡村俱乐部
and told him you tried to resign in protest.
却告诉他你试过辞职来表示抗♥议♥吗?
He didn't have the cash to...
他没有钱...
Liar.
骗子
-Drunkard! -Philanderer!
-醉鬼 -招花惹草
Enough!
够了
Okay, let's start again, shall we?
好吧 让我们重新开始 好吗
Uh, Mr. Schaffer,
谢弗先生
this was your first marriage. Is that not right?
这是你的第一次婚姻 对吗?
Yes.
是的
I knew it.
我就知道
Oh, God. God.
天啊 天啊
Baby, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗?
"Baby"? I knew you were sleeping with her.
"亲爱的"? 我就知道你和她上♥床♥了
I am not...
我没有...
Oh, no! Oh, no! No! No!
哦 不 不
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
我出轨的丈夫把肠子都吐出来了
LAFD. Where's the patient?
洛杉矶消防局 伤者在哪
Uh, right in there. Hope you have better luck with him than I did.
就在那里 希望你跟他的运气比我要好
One minute, he was fine, and then the next minute,
前一分钟他还好好的 然后下一分钟
it was like a bomb went off in his stomach.
就像他肚子里有个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了一样
Sir, you're gonna need to let us take a look.
先生 你得让我们给你看看
If I let go, it'll all fall out.
我一放手就会全掉出来
Evisceration of the small intestine.
小肠从伤口脱出
-Were you attacked? -Yes.
-你被袭击了吗? -对
I was.
没错
By her! She did this to me!
她干的 我被她袭击了
I did not. I hate his guts.
我没有 我恨他都恨到肠子了
Why would I want to look at them?
我为什么会想看见它们?
Sir, did you recently have any surgery?
先生 你最近有做过手术吗
Not recently.
最近没有
I had my ruptured appendix taken out last month.
我上个月阑尾破裂了 做了切除手术
That tracks.
这就是了
Were you doing anything strenuous when the incision reopened?
切口裂开的时候 你有做什么剧烈动作吗
Crunches, coughing?
比如仰卧起坐或是咳嗽
Yeah, he was. He had a sneezing fit.
他有 他一直在打喷嚏
A lying fit.
一直在撒谎吧
He sneezes when he lies.
他一撒谎就打喷嚏
Oh, my God, I'm dying.
天啊 我要死了
I'm dying, and this shirt is ruined.
我要死了 这衬衫也毁了
-Hi, sorry, uh... -Yeah?
-不好意思 那个... -怎么了
...is he gonna make it? 'Cause if not,
他能活下来吗 因为如果不能的话
I get the entire estate.
我就能拿到全部财产了
You get her out of here!
让她出去
You can have it all! I don't care!
全部都给你吧 我不在乎
I don't care anymore!
我已经不在乎了
I never loved you anyway!
反正我从来没爱过你
Okay, Buck, can you get missus, uh,
好吧 巴克 你能送夫人
ex-missus... outside, please.
呃 前夫人 出去吗
Yeah. Uh, ma'am, please. Come on.
好 女士 请跟我来
Can you put it all back?
你们能把肠子都塞回去吗
Sir, they're gonna take care of that at the hospital, I assure you. Hen?
先生 我保证等到了医院 医生会处理的 亨
All right, everything appears to be intact.
好了 一切看起来完好无损
Let's irrigate what's exposed and pack him up for transport.
让我们冲洗一下暴露的器官 然后准备转移他
Saline coming up.
生理盐水这就来
Eddie, grab me a biohazard bag.
埃迪 给我一个生物危害袋
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Copy that.
收到
Uh, ma'am, are you feeling okay?
女士 你还好吗
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
He-he said he never loved me,
他说他从来没爱过我
and then he sneezed.
然后他打了个喷嚏
He lied. He really did love me.
他说谎了 他确实爱我
I'm sure he did.
我相信他爱过你
-Does. -Saying he never loved me
-还爱着你 -说他从来没爱过我
is the most beautiful lie he's ever told.
是他说过最美丽的谎言
-You need a tissue? -No.
-你需要纸巾吗 -不
Vitals are good.
生命体征良好
Let's get him on a gurney.
把他抬上轮床吧
Dispatch, our evisceration is stable.
调度中心 脏器脱出伤者情况已经稳定
Please alert the trauma team.
请通知创伤小组
We're gonna have to bypass triage, straight to ER.
我们得绕过分诊 直接送他到急诊室
All right. One, two, three.
好了 一 二 三
Walter?
沃尔特
Go away.
走开
Walter, I'm so sorry.
沃尔特 我很抱歉
I never meant for things to get this bad.
我从来没想让事情发展成这样
I'll follow you in the ambulance. Okay?
我跟你一起坐救护车去医院 好吗
And then maybe we can try again?
然后也许我们可以再试一次?
Oh. Yes, baby.
好 亲爱的
Yes.
好
And we're gonna make it work this time.
而且我们这次一定会成功的
I promise, I'll never stray again.
我保证 我再也不招花惹草了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Liar!
骗子
They were engaged?
他们订过婚?
-Yeah. -What are the odds?
-是啊 -这概率能有多大
A million to one.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表