剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
和一排相连的房♥屋
and adjoining homes in Willits.
我们的房♥子是那个带着户外厕所和水井的
Ours is the house with the outdoor latrine and the well.
是的
Yeah.
我建议我们三个都搬到那住
I suggest that we all move there,
去探索有什么方法 可以在我们之间产生出更多的爱
explore what might create the most love between us.
你不用急着回答我
You don't have to give me an answer right away.
我们这周末会去那里
But we're going there this weekend
策划一个活动来抗♥议♥全国妇女组织
to plan an action against the National Organization of Women.
我现在仍是全国妇女组织的成员
Oh, well, I'm still a member of N.O.W.
你开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
很惊讶吗
How is that any crazier
难道比起你们这个三人行的建议还疯狂吗
then you wanting - a three-way relationship?
因为我不想任何人受到伤害
Because I don't want any hurt feelings.
那你把我带来这里嘿♥咻♥之前
Well, maybe you should have thought of that
就该想到这一点了
before you brought me back here and had sex with me
还搞了三次 四次 五次
three, four, five times.
五次
Five times?
不
Well, no.
每次三回合 总共十二回合
3 times each time, so 12 times total,
一共才四次
but only 4 visits.
你还跟我说 对不起莎莉 我性♥欲♥没那么旺盛
So much for, "I'm sorry, Sally, I'm just not that sexual."
现在不是说这种事情的时候
Oh, please, not right now.
你们好好聊吧
You need to talk.
我没有精力去照顾一个女朋友 更别说两个了
I don't have time for one girlfriend, let alone two.
谢谢请我来喝这杯破茶
Thank you for the terrible tea,
但我还得去张贴传♥单♥
but I have flyers I need to be stapling up
去保护我们免受男权社会的残害
to protect us from the patriarchy.
罗玛 罗玛 等等
Roma. Roma, wait.
每次大战三回合 对吧
Three times each time?
他会同意的
He'll be fine with it.
等会 让我跟他说
Hang on. Let me talk to him.
- 卡尔 - 嗨 托米
- Carl. - Hey, Tomi.
卡尔
Carl.
我能和你聊两句吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
我星期天的工作用现金支付薪水
Um, my Sunday job paid me out in cash,
而我将要去欧洲
so I'm leaving for Europe.
这位是克里夫
But this is Cleve.
关于自行车投递员这个工作
Uh, I've told him everything he needs to know
我已经把所以事宜都告诉他了 他可以代替我
about being a bike messenger, and he can fill in.
对吧
Cool?
早晨六点开始
Starting at 6:00 a.M.,
一旦设计图被打印出来后
the blueprints start coming off the printer.
我们会把它们卷好
We put them in tubes.
然后一小时内送达目的地
They got to be on site within the hour.
你会骑这个吗
You ride that?
先生 我单车骑得很好
Sir, I can get that bike from the Bay
完全没有问题
to the ocean in 30 minutes.
好的
Okay.
好了 我要去继续寻找
All right, now, I'm gonna keep looking
一个更好的地方 好吗
for some better place out there, okay?
在我找到那里之前
But until I find it, you just do whatever you can
你要尽你所能地多赚钱
to make as much money as you can
然后来汇合我 好吗
so you can join me out there, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 孩子
Okay, kid.
尽情干吧
Knock yourself out.
谢谢
Thank you.
加州梅森酒店
California Mason hotel.
加州梅森酒店 大酒店来的
California Mason, big hotel.
- 对 - 你行的
- Yes. - You got this.
谢谢你让我住在这
Thanks for letting me stay here.
不是什么高级酒店 但是
It's not the Ritz, but...
就是这了
This is it.
嗨 汤米
Hey, Tomi.
嗨
Hey.
他是自己人
He's cool.
这里住的都是谁
Um, who all lives here?
每天都有新人来住
Every day it's a new kid from someplace.
我早就不管了
I stopped keeping count.
他们都有工作吗
Does everyone have a job?
我们都有工作 只是那些钱付不起房♥租
We all do, but it's not enough to live here.
我的意思是 一些人靠卖♥♥大♥麻♥来补齐房♥租
I mean, some sell weed to make up the difference in rent.
但是如果你要饭钱 那你就出去卖♥♥肉
But if you're hungry, you sell yourself.
一个银行家说给你五十块
You get 50 bucks from a banker,
然后他来给你口♥活♥的话 这是重罪
but letting him go down on you is a felony?
那不只是因为这是个骗局
And not just 'cause it's a trick.
还因为你是男的
It's 'cause you're a guy.
警♥察♥专门抓我们这样的
The cops are targeting us.
所以 如果他有一米八 白种人 长相英俊
So, if he's six feet tall, white, and handsome,
你最好小心一点
you better watch out.
那洗衣服怎么办
What about laundry?
留点钢镚 用公共洗衣机
Save your quarters, baby.
嗨
Hi.
我们正在举♥行♥制止针对女性暴♥力♥的集♥会♥
We're having a rally to stop violence against women.
男生能去吗
Are boys invited?
哦 不
Oh. No.
我的意思 我还不清楚
I mean, I don't know.
因为我特别喜欢棒的游♥行♥
Because I really like a good march,
那种紧张刺♥激♥的游♥行♥
but that one could get pretty crazy.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我在亚利桑那州曾经和我妈妈一起参加过平等权利修正案的游♥行♥
I did E.R.A. Marches with my mother in Arizona
那些和平游♥行♥都非常紧张刺♥激♥
when I was a kid, and those were as intense as any peace rally.
然后我也为农场工人游过行
And then I marched for the Farm Workers,
凯萨 查维斯也在那 那场游♥行♥可疯狂了
and cesar chavez was there and that got wild.
你见过凯萨 查维斯呀
You met cesar chavez?
对 他当时在那
Well...he was there.
所以 你是支持工人呢 还是支持和平运动 还是别的什么
So, are you with the workers or the peace movement or what?
对我来说都一样 一样的反抗 一样的战争
It's all the same to me -- same struggle, same fight.
好吧 我现在优先考虑的是女性
Well, right now my priority is women.
而我现在优先考虑的是 赚钱糊口 不被饿死
Well, right now my priority is not starving to death,
但是这并不意味着
but that doesn't mean that I'm just focused
我只在乎一日三餐
on day-old loaves of bread.
当然 你开心就好
Okay, sure, fine.
女权主义者一直主张我们的命运
Well, feminism states that our destiny's
不是由我们的性别来决定的 对吧
not determined by our gender, right?
对你来说 你有你的想法
Now, for you, that means one thing.
对我来说 这意味着我想爱谁就爱谁
For me, that means that I can love who I love.
如果我是你 我就不会把所有的男孩都排除在外
So I wouldn't rule all boys out
因为我确信 在旧金山可不止一个
because I'm sure,I'm not the only boy like me
像我这样的男孩
in San Francisco.
我需要你带上所有像你一样的男孩来集♥会♥
I need you to bring all the boys like you.
但是如果有人问起 别说是我邀请的你
But if anyone asks, I didn't invite you...
因为有些女人 她们讨厌男人
'cause some of these women -- they hate men.
对 男人都是猪
Well, men are pigs.
我是克里夫
I'm Cleve.
好 克里夫
Okay, Cleve.
我是罗玛
I'm Roma.
来自圣罗莎市的巴士 即将抵达二号♥门
7:05 from Santa Rosa now arriving, Gate 2.
来自圣罗莎市的巴士 即将抵达二号♥门
Santa Rosa bus now arriving, gate 2.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
- 你在哪 - 我
- Where are you? - I'm --
你过得这么样 快都告诉我
How are you? Tell me everything.
好 我找了份工作
Well, I got a job.
我现在是一个印刷公♥司♥的自行车送货小弟
I'm a bike messenger for a printing company, actually,
你真该看看我的腿
and you should see my legs.
我的小腿现在壮得像牛一样
I've got calves like Nureyev.
你现在有电♥话♥吗
Do you have a phone number yet?
没 还没有
No, no, not yet.
但是我正在存钱 再存一百美元
But I'm -- I'm saving, and I only need $100 more
我就能自己租个房♥子了 到时候你什么时候想打给我都可以
to get my own place and then you can call me whenever you want.
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表