剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
Where'd you put his camera?! No!
别碰那个
Hey, get your hands off that.
行 拿去吧 快滚
Fine. Just take it! Get out!
滚
Get out of here!
再过来就只有报♥警♥了
Come back here again, you're leaving in handcuffs.
♬Did I disappoint you?♬
卡斯特罗 署名计划纪念被车间
♬Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?♬
♬You act like you never had love♬
♬And you want me to go without♬
♬Well, it's too late♬
不不不 听我说
No, no, no. Listen to me.
我需要你让KNXV和KPNX电视台过去
I want you to get KNXV there and KPNX.
人多很好
Yes, a big crowd's great,
但如果媒体报道的话那就更有意义了
but it means a hell of a lot more if the press covers it.
我们的目标是直击心灵
Hearts and minds -- that's what we're after.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的
Babe?
如果你想要所有的男同
If you want all the gays,
那你需要一个比我更受欢迎
you will need the support of somebody more popular than me...
或者人人喜欢的人
or universally well-liked.
麦克 旧金山最受欢迎的男同政客是谁
Mike, who is the most popular gay politician in San Francisco?
汤姆·阿米亚诺
Tom Ammiano.
我曾支持他竞选教委会
I supported him for Board of Education,
但他就是个小丑
but he's kind of a clown.
单口相声 他很厉害
Stand-up comic -- and somebody who's really good
在政♥治♥上毫无畏惧同时很有趣
and -- and politically unafraid and funny.
男同们都喜欢他
The gays love him.
你觉得他会支持卡罗尔
And you think he'll support Carole?
她很有侵略性
She's very aggressive.
我乐意帮你和他牵线
I'm happy to connect you.
就这样吗
Just like that?
怎么了
What?
我只是有点惊讶你这么轻松地
I'm just a little surprised how easy it is for you
就答应帮助一个女同接替男同的席位
to help a lesbian fill a gay man's seat.
听着 很多我得病将死的朋友
Listen, most of my friends who are sick and dying
都是由女人照料
are being cared for by women.
所以我们的支持或者帮助 这是我们力所能及的
So our endorsement or help -- it's the least we can do.
我是说
I mean...
这不再关乎政♥治♥结盟了
this isn't about political alliances anymore.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
警♥察♥说了 我得去法庭
Cops said, uh, I had to go to court.
说可能会耗上数月
Said it could take months.
所以我 我在完成
So I'm just -- I'm trying to finish
理查德的纪念被 知道吗
Richard's quilt now, you know?
做完就做我自己的
I'll start on mine next.
我想他们把我的和他的放在一起
I want them to put mine right next to his.
他要为他的房♥子作斗争
He's gonna fight for his house.
我们还没死
We're not dead yet.
还有很多未完成的事 现在不能认输
There's too much left to do to surrender now.
儿子死于艾滋病
How does it feel to be a father
作为一个父亲在父亲节上有何感想
on Father's Day whose son has died of AIDS?
你知道他是怎么染上的吗
Do you know how he got it?
杰瑞跟我们说他病了之前我们都不知道他是同志
We didn't know Jerry was gay until he told us he was sick.
你不介意你儿子是同性恋吗
You had no problem with your son's homosexuality?
先生
Sir...
我是参加过朝鲜战争的老兵
I'm a combat veteran from the Korean War.
我和我儿子以及其他男性女性
I spent months in the hospital
在医院和这疾病斗争了数月
with my son and other men and women fighting this disease,
我在艾滋病房♥里看到的勇气
and I saw as much courage on that AIDS ward
丝毫不亚于我在战场上看到的
as I saw in the battlefield.
我为我儿子感到骄傲
I'm proud of my son.
我为他的朋友骄傲 还有这些男人
And I'm proud of his friends. And these men --
他们是我们的儿子
they are our boys.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
嗨
Hi.
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
他来不了
He couldn't come.
-是吗 -嗯 来吧
- Really? - Yeah. Come on.
在所有名字被念完后
After all the names were read,
克利夫向所有家长 父亲
Cleve spoke so beautifully to all the parents...
发表了深情演讲
and fathers.
他一直是个优秀的演讲家
He's always been a great speaker.
是的 他知道如何说话
Yeah. He does know how to talk.
你们就是这么认识的吗
Is that how you two met?
不 我认识克利夫的时候 我都不知道他做过什么
Um, no. When I met Cleve, I didn't even know what he did.
你们每个月要带着
How many trips are you making
这纪念被展出几次 克利夫
with this quilt each month, Cleve?
两次还是三次
Um, two or three?
或许你少花点时间在路上奔波
Perhaps if you spent a little less time on the road,
你能重新找回你的力量和食欲
you might get your strength and your appetite back.
我喜欢在路上奔波 爸
I like being on the road, Dad.
实际上 我和里卡多相识
Actually, you know, it's an interesting story,
过程挺有趣的
how Ricardo and I met.
我当时在旧金山总医院
Um, I was in S.F. General,
你知道我因为被刺伤而住院
recovering from being stabbed, as you know.
我很烦躁 医生不准我出院
I was a little annoyed the doctors wouldn't let me go.
有天我往上看
And I looked up one day,
他就站在那儿
and there he was just standing there.
我偷跑了出去 他跟了过来
Anyway, I snuck out, and he came with me.
我们去了我家
We went back to my place,
我当时只想亲吻他
and all I wanted to do was kiss him.
-所以我亲了他 我们倒在床上做了爱 -克利夫
- So I did and we fell into bed and we made love. - Cleve --
我们做完后 他去洗澡
When we were finished, he -- he got up to take a shower.
我想 "我做了什么"
And I thought, "What have I done?"
我并没做任何不安全的行为 但
I mean, I-I hadn't done anything unsafe, but...
我在电视上和陌生人说我有这病
I tell strangers on TV that I have this disease.
却没有跟这个棒呆了的人说
And I hadn't told this amazing, amazing person,
我意识到这是不对的
and I knew how wrong that was.
所以我制定了一个计划
And so I made a plan.
我想 "我要给他写封信
I thought, "I'll write him a letter,
告诉他我说不出口那些话
and I'll -- I'll just tell him I couldn't say those words.
求他原谅
And -- And I'll beg forgiveness,
然后告诉他我爱他"
and I'll -- and I'll tell him that I love him."
然后浴室门开了 他站在那儿
And then the bathroom opens, and he's standing there
泪流满面
with tears pouring down his face.
我问他怎么了
And I asked him what was wrong.
他说 "我告诉你后你会恨我的"
And he said, "I think you're gonna hate me when I tell you."
我说
And I said...
"不会的"
"I don't think so."
我们爱着对方 爸
We love each other, Dad.
不论一切艰难险阻 我们互相支持
And we support each other, despite all of it.
这难道不值得被认可吗
Isn't that worthy of acknowledgement?
我们很多人被自己的家人排斥
So many of us have been rejected by our own families.
所以我们也响应地排斥家人
We -- We rejected family in turn as old-fashioned...
直到我们开始意识到我们有多需要他们
till we began to realize how much we needed it, too.
我今晚没落脚的地方了
I have nowhere else to sleep tonight.
进来吧 外面不安全
Come inside. It's not safe out there.
关于HIV病毒感染的会议事项是什么
What's the agenda about HIV infection?
-少女早孕 -是的 是的
- Teen pregnancy! - Yes, yes, yes,
-抱歉 抱歉 米申高中的少女早孕
- Sorry, sorry, sorry, - and teen pregnancy in the Mission.
-不 -抱歉 我迟到了 我迟到了
- Oh, no! - Sorry I'm late. I'm late.
阿米亚诺先生 汤姆
Okay, Mr. Ammiano. Tom.
-我是卡罗尔·米格登 -我知道
- Yeah. Carole Migden... - I know.
城市监督员的女同候选人
...lesbian candidate for city supervisor.
-你好吗 -当然 卡罗尔 当然
- How are you? - Of course, Carole, of course.
很高兴你能来
So good to have you here.
请坐
Go ahead. Sit.
汤姆 卡罗尔正要跟我们说
Tom, Carole is just about to tell us
她打算如何应对米申高中里的
what she's going to do for teen pregnancy
少女早孕情况
in the Mission high schools.
你支持免费避孕套吗
Do you support free condoms?
支持 你呢
Yes, I do. Do you?
-当然 每个人随时都得有 -阿门
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表