剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
但这立马♥会♥引出一种对合法权利的侵害
But there's an immediate legal injury here --
至少可以认为这是种对合法权利的侵害
at least, what could be considered a legal injury --
那就是这些数据中未体现孩子们的心声
and that's the voice of these children.
你们这些有孩子的正常人
You normal people who have the children,
承担生养孩子重任的正常人
who take the burden of having children and raising children,
愿意让性取向异常的人来教导你们的孩子吗
do you want a sexually disoriented person teaching your child?
无人有权侵害孩子们的身心
There are no human rights to corrupt our children.
我们很担心这将对孩子们造成的影响
We're concerned about how it's going to affect children
小心同性恋 救救孩子们
以及对孩子的孩子们造成的影响
and our children's children.
加州大约有四万名儿童
There are some 40,000 children in California
与同性恋父母一起生活
that live with same-sex parents.
这些儿童希望他们的父母
And they want their parents
能得到完全的认可和社会地位
to have full recognition and full status.
你们不觉得 此案中这些孩子们的心声
The voice of these children is important in this case, too,
同样重要吗
don't you think?
法官大人
Your Honor...
这次席卷全国的
this democratic debate,
民♥主♥的辩论
which is roiling across this country,
是政♥治♥而不是法律问题
it is a political question, not legal.
我们想告诉您的是
And we would submit to you that
发问者已经给出了对这一问题的合适回答
that question is properly answered by the people themselves,
法官大人
Your Honor.
佳丝缇斯·安东尼·肯尼迪曾说
It was Justice Anthony Kennedy who said,
"你是在要求我们潜入未知的水域"
"You're asking us to go into uncharted waters."
他说 "我在想 最高法♥院♥是否
He said, "I wonder if the Supreme Court should have
-应审理这个案子" -请听我说
- even taken this case now..." - Will you listen, please?
我这一生听过很多人说
My entire life, I have heard arguments
我们伤害了孩子们
that we somehow harm children,
但今天我听到一位最高法♥院♥的法官
and today I heard a Supreme Court justice
推♥翻♥了这种言论
flip that argument on its head.
其他都不重要
The rest is noise.
结果并不重要
It doesn't matter the outcome.
因为你们敢于奋起斗争 我们就已经赢了
We've already won because you dared to stand up and fight.
朝闻美国
早上好
Good morning, America,
今早最高法♥院♥上演历史性一幕
and, this morning, history at the Supreme Court.
划时代的清晨
法官们将对同性恋婚姻及同性恋权利
The justices will make their landmark rulings
做出划时代裁决
on same-sex marriage and gay rights.
上千人早已涌上街头等待判决结果
Thousands already outside waiting for the decisions.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我国历史上
Many times in the history of our country,
关于我们不可剥夺的权利问题
the question of my inalienable rights...
已在这个法庭上讨论多次
has been brought before this court.
不论结果如何
No matter the outcome...
我们做到了
We made it.
我们不会屈服
...we will not surrender.
我们会一次次卷土重来
We will come back again and again and again...
快去吧 你还有官司要打
Get out of here. You got a case to win.
-直到我们… -去吧 快去
- ...until we... - Go on. Go on.
我的祖先们也曾站在此处
My ancestors stood in this same spot,
我能听到他们的声音
and I can hear their voices.
感受到他们在九泉之下沸腾的热血
I can feel their blood cry up from the ground,
他们曾唱过一首歌♥
and they sang a song.
无人能令我屈服
♬Ain't gonna let nobody turn me 'round♬
令我屈服
♬Turn me 'round♬
令我屈服
♬Turn me 'round♬
2013年
2013.
在加州最高法♥院♥判定
After the California Supreme Court held
将婚姻局限于异性♥伴♥侣♥的裁决
that limiting marriage to opposite-sex couples
违反加州宪法后
violated the California Constitution,
州选民们投票通过了八号♥提案
state voters passed a ballot initiative known as Proposition 8.
想要结婚的同性恋伴侣
Same-sex couples who wish to marry
向联邦法♥院♥提起诉讼 反对八号♥提案
filed suit in federal court challenging Proposition 8...
令我屈服
♬Turn me 'round♬
令我屈服
♬Turn me 'round♬
令我屈服
♬Turn me 'round♬
无人能令我屈服
♬Ain't gonna let nobody turn me 'round♬
迈克尔·史密斯
你错过了好多 迈克尔
You've missed so much, Michael.
你错过了动人音乐
You missed music...
错过了那些欢乐时刻
the joy.
你错过了爱情
You missed the love.
还记得我曾告诉过你
Remember what I once told you,
大张旗鼓之人必深受其害
that the ones who make a big show of it are the ones in trouble?
我真是错了
Boy, was I wrong.
那些敢于站出来的人
It's the ones who stood up,
才是我们中最强大 最优秀的人
they were the strongest... the best of us.
你得帮我个忙
I need you to do me one favor.
要是你在天上遇见一个名叫理查德
If you see an old queen up there by the name of Richard
喜欢滑旱冰的年老男同
who likes to roller-skate...
告诉他 我也很想他
tell him I miss him, too.
最高法♥院♥传来了爆♥炸♥性新闻
We have some breaking news out of the Supreme Court.
庭审最后一天
We do have the breaking news right now
我们收到了最高法♥院♥传出的爆♥炸♥性新闻
from the Supreme Court, last day of the session.
法♥院♥已宣布
They have handed down the decision
直播 最高法♥院♥
对于《婚姻保护♥法♥》的裁决
on the Defense of Marriage Act.
我们立即连线位于现场的ABC记者特里·莫兰
I want to go right to ABC's Terry Moran at the court.
特里
Terry?
乔治 位于法庭内的同事告诉我们
All right, George, colleagues inside have told us that
《婚姻保护♥法♥》
that Defense of Marriage Act
被判定有违宪法
has been ruled unconstitutional.
有关八号♥提案的判决下来了吗
We do now have the decision on Proposition 8?
扳倒8号♥提案的原判维持不变
The original ruling, which struck down Prop 8, will stand,
这意味着加州的同性恋伴侣
and that will mean that gay couples in California
将有权结婚
will be able to marry.
太棒了
Yes!
我得走了 我得走了
I got to go! I got to go!
-会有胜利集♥会♥吗 -我怎么知道
- Is there a victory rally? - How should I know?!
我要去买♥♥婚纱
I got to buy a damn dress!
-太好了 太好了 -纽约的伊迪·温莎取得了胜利
- Yes! Yes! - A victory for Edie Windsor of New York.
我们赢得了我们所期望的一切
We won everything we asked and hoped for.
LGBTQ群体
现在要自♥由♥ 公正与平等
如今我们可以结婚了
Now we will be married,
我们将和加州其他家庭享有同样的权利
and we will be equal to every other family in California.
今天是个好日子
So, today is a good day.
这天终于我可以看着
It's the day I finally get to look
我爱的这个男人
at the man that I love
终于可以说出 "你愿意嫁给我吗"
and finally say, "Will you please marry me?"
♬Bless me♬
♬Bless me♬
♬Oh, Lord, bless me indeed♬
♬Enlarge my territory♬
♬Oh, God♬
♬Bless me indeed♬
♬Oh, happy day♬
♬Oh, happy day♬
罗玛
Roma!
你带了钥匙吧
You have the keys, right?
♬Oh, happy day♬
♬Oh, happy day♬
♬When Jesus washed♬ ♬When Jesus washed♬
♬When He washed♬ ♬Oh, when He washed♬
♬When Jesus washed♬ ♬When Jesus washed♬
♬He washed my sins away♬
没有比这更温柔的羁绊
No other human ties are more tender
没有什么誓言比你今天将要
and no other vows more important
许下的更加重要
than the ones you are about to pledge today.
所有的集♥会♥ 所有的游♥行♥
All the rallies, all the marches...
付出的每一刻都不只是为了平等
every single moment was not only for the equality,
更是为了能说出"我愿意"
but was for the moment to be able to say, "I do."
依据加利福尼亚州的法律
In accordance with the laws of the state of California
以及它赋予我的权利
and the powers that are vested in me,
我很荣幸地宣布你们结为终身伴侣
it gives me great honor to pronounce you spouses for life.
♬He washed my sins away♬ ♬He washed my sins away♬
♬Ohhhh, happy, happy, happy day♬ ♬Oh, happy day♬
♬Oh, happy day-y-y-y♬ ♬Yeah, yeah, yeah♬
"我 罗玛·盖伊"
"I, Roma Guy..."
我 罗玛·盖伊
I, Roma Guy...
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表