剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
Tell him i miss him, too.
告诉他 我也很想他
We have some breaking news out of the supreme court.
最高法♥院♥传来爆♥炸♥性新闻
We do have the breaking news right now
我们现在就正从最高法♥院♥
From the supreme court, last day of the session.
为您作突发新闻的现场报道 庭审最后一天
They have handed down the decision
法官们已递交
On the defense of marriage act.
对《婚姻保护♥法♥》的判决
I want to go right to ABC’s Terry Moran at the court.
我们立刻连线正位于法庭内部的ABC特派记者Terry Moran
Terry?
Terry?
All right, George, colleagues inside have told us that
好的 George 我们内部的同事告诉我们
That defense of marriage act
《婚姻保护♥法♥》已经被
Has been ruled unconstitutional.
判决违宪
We do now have the decision on proposition 8?
对八号♥提案的的决定已经宣判了吗?
The original ruling, which struck down prop 8,
最高法♥院♥维持加州最高院八号♥提案无效的原判决
Will stand, and that will mean that gay couples
这意味着加州的同性恋伴侣
In California will be able to marry.
将拥有结婚的权利
Yes!
太棒了!
I got to go! I got to go!
我的走了! 我得走了!
Is there a victory rally? How should I know?!
现在已经有了胜利集♥会♥吗? 鬼知道啊?!
I got to buy a damn dress!
我得赶紧滚去买♥♥婚纱!
Yes!
太棒了!
A victory for Edie Windsor of New York.
这对纽约的Edie Windsor来说一场胜仗
We won everything we asked and hoped for.
我们赢了我们所要求与希冀的一切
Now we will be married,
现在我们可以结婚了
And we will be equal to every other family in California.
我们将与加州其他每个家庭一样拥有平等权利
So, today is a good day.
今天是良辰吉日
It's the day I finally get to look
我终于可以看着
At the man that I love
这个我爱的男人
And finally say, "will you please marry me?"
说出 “你可以嫁给我吗"
Roma! You have the keys, right?
Roma! 你有钥匙 对吧?
No other human ties are
没有任何羁绊
More tender and no other vows more important
与任何海誓山盟
Than the ones you are about to pledge today.
能够比你今天将要做出的承诺更加温柔 更加重要
All the rallies, all the marches...
所有的集♥会♥ 所有的游♥行♥...
Every single moment was not only for the equality,
那些绝处逢生的每一刻 不仅仅是为了平等
But was for the moment to be able to say, “I do."
更是为了能够说出“我愿意”的那一瞬间
In accordance with the laws of the state of California
根据加利福尼亚州的法律
And the powers that are vested in me,
与其授予我的权利
It gives me great honor to pronounce you spouses for life.
我荣幸地在此宣布你们正式结为互许终生的配偶
“I, Roma guy... "
“我 Roma guy..."
I, Roma guy...
“我 Roma guy..."
"... take you, Diane Jones... "
"... 愿意娶Diane Jones... "
... take you, Diane J ones...
"... 愿意娶Diane Jones... "
"... for my lawful wife... "
"... 做我的合法妻子 ... "
... for my lawful wife...
... 做我的合法妻子 ...
"... to have and to hold from this day forward... "
"... 从此相伴 相随 ... "
Wait. Hey. They could drop dead
等下 嘿 她们都快翘辫子了
if they wait any longer, Annie!
如果你再让她们等等的话 安妮!
I have something I need to say.
我有几句话不得不说
I just...
我只是...
I have wasted so much time being ashamed
我为以己为耻 隐藏真正的自我
And hiding who we really are.
而浪费了大把的光阴
But you have been the ones who have shown me
但是你以切身行动向我展示
What loves looks like and how powerful it is.
爱情的本源与其蕴含的无限的力量
And it's because of your example
因为你们这些榜样的激励
That I am able to give
我才能去奉献
And receive the love that I can.
去接受爱情
So, thank you for sharing this with us.
所以 谢谢你们能够与我们分享
Thank you for this precious family.
感谢你们能让我拥有一个珍贵的家庭
Not yet. not yet.
这还没完呢 还没完呢
oh! okay. not yet
哦 好嘞 没完没完
not yet. not yet. all right.
这还没完呢 还没完呢 好嘞
and now...
现在
Roma and Diane,
Roma and Diane
I pronounce you spouses for life!
我正式宣布你们成为终此一生的伴侣!
Oh, hey!
哦 嘿!
Thank you. thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Your fighter's heart finally feeling something?
你那如斗士般的心终于有所触动吗?
No.
还没呢
There's too much left to fight for.
剩下的战役还太多太多
I do feel a little different.
不过我确实感觉到了一点点的不同
I mean, maybe it's my turn to fall in love again.
也许 现在我也能过 在此坠入爱河了吧
Who knows? I mean...
谁知道呢...
... stranger things have happened, right?
... 世事难料 对吧?
I joined gay liberation when i was 17.
我17岁的时候就加入了同性恋自♥由♥化运动
And I never believed that I would be alive...
我也从没想过我能够活着...
To see this decision today.
看到今天这样的判决
And the journey, the struggle, it's certainly not over.
这段旅程 这场奋斗 还远远尚未结束
But I think we've done a remarkable job...
但我觉得我们在改变...
... of changing the hearts and the minds...
...美国人内心与思想上...
... of the american people.
... 已经取得非凡成就了
Honey, come on. let's go.
亲爱的 走了 快走
So, I would give the credit not only to my own community,
所以 这一切不仅仅归功于我门自己的社群
But to the rest of the country.
更是归功于我们的国家剩下的这群人
I mean, I've seen people in my own family change.
我已经见过我自己亲人的转变
I've seen people change right across this country.
我也见过整个国家人们的转变
And it is making us a better country...
而这转变会让其成为更好的国家...
... and a better people.
... 以及更好的我们
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表