剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
I hope she likes her name.
我希望她喜欢这个名字
These are daddy's parents.
这是你的爷爷奶奶
This is your grandma Diane.
这是你的外婆黛安
Hi, Justice.
你好啊 贾斯蒂丝
Oh, she smells so good.
她真好闻
Roma.
罗玛
This is your grandma Roma.
这是你另一个外婆罗玛
We are blessed to have a forgiving god.
我们有幸被仁慈的上帝庇护
And we ask you to forgive us of all we have done
若我们的所作所为使您不悦
that was not pleasing in your sight.
我们诚心请求您的宽恕
What am I supposed to do, okay? What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办? 你说我能怎么办?
I mean, she's... I'm so sorry.
我的意思是 她... 我很抱歉
She's gonna die on me.
她就要离我而去了
What's going on? Roma, you know Victor.
怎么了 罗玛 你也认识维克托
He lives down the road from us.
和我们住同一条街的
They've been here all night,
他们一家在这待了一晚
and his wife's been in my E.R. most of last month.
他妻子上个月在我们急诊室里待了二十多天
Are you getting the help you need? Well, we'd like to...
你们有寻求援助吗 我们很乐意...
My job... my job has no insurance.
我的工作不包医疗保险
My wife can't work anymore.
我妻子再也无法工作了
There's only so much we can do.
我们能做的也只有这么多了
Talk to Roma.
你和罗玛谈谈
The rich people come in here sick, okay?
富人病了来这
They get better, and they go home.
他们能顺利康复出院
We come in here sick, okay?
我们病了来这
And we... and we die.
只能...等死
Come on. You're part of the Health Commission.
你是健康委员会的一员 你帮帮我吧
She has cancer.
她患了癌症
Huh? If she had AIDS, you would help her, right?
如果她得了艾滋病 你们会救她的 对吗
Here, the rich live, the gays live, and we die.
富人和同性恋来这都能被救活 但我们只能等死
Victor, listen.
维克托 你听我说
I'm the biggest advocate you have on that commission.
我是你在健康委员会里最能依靠的人
How does that matter if you can't or you won't get it done?
如果帮不了我 你说这话有什么意义
Because I haven't quit. Because I haven't quit.
因为我没辞职 我还在那里
Victor.
维克托
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
These groups like Join the Impact...
那些类似"加入影响"的组织
they're using social media to replicate the marches
他们利用社交媒体上的资讯 照搬我们的套路
in San Diego and Chicago, Boston.
在圣地亚哥 芝加哥和波士顿发动大规模游♥行♥
We need to march somewhere
我们应该去
where they don't already agree with us.
反对同性婚姻的地方游♥行♥示♥威♥
Like where?
例如呢
Fresno.
弗雷斯♥诺♥
It's... it's where I'm raising my kids.
我孩子在那长大的
I...it's where we lost by a mile.
我们当时在那受尽白眼
There's gay families there. I know.
那里也有同性恋家庭 我知道
I campaigned there against Prop 6
我以前在那筹办过反六号♥提案活动
before you were even born,
那时还没你们呢
but who is gonna drive to Fresno?
不过 谁肯千里迢迢跑去那
That's why we need you.
所以我们来找你帮忙
You give the action legitimacy.
你能让这个活动变得合法
Look.
听着
I know this started as a marriage fight,
我明白活动的本意是争取合法同性婚姻权
but how does that help LGBT people
但对于全国失业流浪的LGBT人士来说
who are losing their jobs and homes across this country?
这个活动能带来什么帮助
I have a call later
我待会要和特区
with some very influential people in D.C.
一个很有势力的人物通电♥话♥
about something much bigger...
谈论更重要的事
a new legislative strategy to get federal LGBT protections.
关于争取联邦政♥府♥保护LGBT人士的一项新的立法政策
It's a Civil-rights Act.
是民权法案
Those suits in D.C. have had their entire careers to pass anything...
特区那些西装革履的人一辈子都在审批法案
anything for the protection of our people,
任何保护我们权利的法案都被否决
much less a Civil-rights Act.
更别说民权法案了
The only thing that they have managed to pass is DOMA,
他们唯一有功劳的就是
the Defense of Marriage Act.
<婚姻保护♥法♥>了
That's why David Mixner is calling
所以戴维·密克斯内尔才会号♥召
for a march on Washington...
在华盛顿举办游♥行♥活动
to get those people off their asses.
让那些人亲力亲为
Even congressman Barney Frank
即使是公开出柜的国会议员
has come out against a march on Washington,and he is openly gay.
巴尼·弗兰克也反对在华盛顿举办游♥行♥活动
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
是啊 没错
And he says that the only pressure we'll put on D.C.
他还说我们能给特区政♥府♥施加唯一的压力
is on the grass?
就是在草地上?
These kids, this new energy...
这些年轻人 新血液
they could crack D.C. wide open.
他们不费吹灰之力就能攻陷特区
Why would you put a lid on that?
你为什么要阻止?
What I think is that everything has changed, okay?
我是觉得一切都变了 好吗
Since this new energy because of Prop 8,
因为八号♥提案涌现出的这些新血液
we have to give congress a shot.
我们必须给国会一次机会
But we need your grassroots efforts behind us.
但我们也需要群众力量作为支持
I'm not waiting for congress.
我不会浪费时间等国会的消息
I want to change congress.
我想改变国会的决策
It was, um, an honor to meet you, Mr. Jones.
很荣幸见到你 琼斯先生
It was, um...
我们真是...
informative.
受益匪浅
So, many black people came to believe
所以很多黑人逐渐认为
that it was acceptable to express homophobia.
公开承认恐同是可以的
And why is that?
为什么会这样?
In 1706, colonies passed acts
在1706年 殖民者通过法案
denying that baptism made the slave...
否认洗礼能让奴隶的地位...
Excuse me, sir. ... Equal to whites.
先生 请让让 变得和白人平等
That's "ma'am" to you.
你应该说"女士"
And just as child abuse passes
就像虐待儿童现象
from one generation to the next.
代代流传那样
So does spiritual abuse...
精神上的虐待也是如此
... turning the oppressed into an oppressor,
将受压♥迫♥者变为压♥迫♥者
the educated over the under-educated,
让受过教育的人压榨文盲粗人
men over women.
让男人欺压女人
And so just as the baptism of the slave
就像奴隶接受洗礼前
began with the proclamation
要先声明他们
that they were not to ask for their freedom...
不会请求恢复自♥由♥身
My, my!
天啊
... Baptisms of gay and lesbians today
如今 同性恋们接受洗礼前
begin with the call
都要先下定决心
for one to disavow oneself from love
保证今后端正取向
and to beg forgiveness.
并且请求宽恕
But we are god's children,
我们是上帝的儿女
and he loves us as we are, as he made us.
他爱我们原本的样子
We accept...
我们接受
You know, they're renting our space once a week
他们每周租用一次场地
to help cover bills,
帮我们补贴一下
but we aren't to attend their services.
但我们不用参加他们的仪式
... and that we are created in...
...我们是被创造出来的...
I hope after they go,
他们结束之后
you might help us cleanse the chapel?
你能帮忙清理一下吗
This isn't disinfectant.
这不是消毒液
Say it again, sister.
再说一遍 姐♥妹♥们♥
Blessed water.
是圣水
God's image!
上帝的杰作
That's right.
没错
We are created in God's own image.
我们都是按照上帝的形象创造出来的
If God is love
如果上帝是爱
and we are created in god's own image,
而我们又是以上帝的形象创造的
What are we but love itself?
我们不也是充满爱的吗
Commissioner Guy.
盖伊委员
If they have HIV, we provide for their care already...
我们已经给艾滋病患提供治疗 照料
and for any other issues.
还处理了其他的问题
If they go to the E.R., we already foot that bill.
他们要送去急诊室 费用也由我们承担
All right, well, let's hear from the E.R.
那好 我们来听听急诊室的说法
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表