剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
And there are men here today who bend their nature, as well...
对彼此产生了冲动
turning their passions to one another.
如果他们继续这样为所欲为
And if they continue to live for themselves
不按照上帝之道生活
and not by the Word of God,
他们也将永生痛苦
they, too, will suffer for eternity.
说"阿门"
Say "Amen!"
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen! - Amen!
阿门 阿门
Amen! Amen!
天哪 我们为什么所有事都要依靠男人
For God's sake, why do we have to rely on men for anything?
不是 我是说我们要利用他们
I'm not. I'm saying we use them.
-这些内部人士都是谁啊 -对
- And just who might these insiders be? - Yeah.
我带琴去了波克街
I dragged Jean up to Polk Street.
那里的酒吧里全是异装者和男同
There are bars filled with drag performers and gay men.
他们不知怎么搞到了酒类营业执照
They got their liquor licenses somehow.
而且一直在营业
They've kept them somehow.
他们内部一定认识人
They must have someone on the inside.
因为他们终究是男人
Because they're still men.
他们是一伙的 而我们不是
They're in that club. We aren't.
但是如果我们要的只是许可证
But if what we need are permits
我们可以为像伊内兹一样的女人说话
so we can speak up for women like Inez,
她因捍卫她的生活而受到审判
who's on trial for defending her own life,
或者如果我们希望得到一个像样的建筑
or if we ever hope to get a decent building
而不是这个垃圾堆 为何不试着联合起来呢
instead of this dump, why not attempt an alliance?
我们在怕些什么
I mean, what are we afraid of?
等等 琴 你支持这个主意
Wait. You support this idea, Jean?
我不明白我们为什么不加考虑地解散它
I don't see why we're dismissing it without consideration
仅仅是因为他们有蛋蛋而我们没有吗
just because they have balls and we don't.
当考虑盟友的时候
When considering an ally,
我们必须考虑到他们带来的负面影响
it's important to consider the baggage they bring with them.
每晚都有男同因公开性行为而被逮捕
Gay men are arrested nightly for public sex
还有卖♥♥淫以及其他的行为
and prostitution and on and on.
坦白讲 当他们三句不离腹股沟的时候
Frankly, I'm sick of sticking up for their conscience
我早已厌倦了捍卫了他们的良知
when it never seems to travel outside their groin area.
我们是在认为女同
Are we suggesting that lesbians
没有和男同一样享受性行为吗
aren't into sex as much as gay men?
或者是直女
Or straight women.
琴和罗玛
Jean and Roma,
我想找个时间 把我们三个
I'd like to have - the three of us, you know,
聚在一起 讨论一下性能量
get together and -- and discuss sexual energy,
有谁 做什么 在哪
who, what, and where.
星期一怎么样 在我家 喝点茶
How about Monday, my house, for tea?
对我来说听起来太糟了
Sounds horrible to me.
-我们有茶 -我们很忙
- We have tea. - Yeah. We're busy.
不过感谢你邀请我们
Thanks for inviting us, though.
要我说 我们该摆脱所有的异性恋者
I say we just get rid of all the heterosexuals.
他们太无聊了
They're so boring.
或者我们离开这
Or we get out of here.
我接下来打算去摩洛哥
I'm going to Morocco next,
然后去印度和中东
then to India and the Middle East.
在那里将会有真正的旧金山
There's got to be a real San Francisco out there.
你要走了
You're leaving?
我厌倦了美好的事物总是在离去
I'm tired of good things always leaving.
如果我找到了那地方 我们可以在那碰头
If I find that place, you can meet me there.
为此我需要钱和一份工作
I need money for that, a job.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
斯科特 你想知道一些事吗
Scott, you want to know something?
说来听听
Tell me.
你是我目前一生中最亲近的人
You're the closest person I have in my life right now.
上帝之家
♬I love the lie and lie the love♬
♬A-hangin' on with the push and shove♬
♬Looks like we always end up in a rut♬
♬Hey, tryin' to make it real♬
黑人咖啡店
♬Compared to what?♬
♬Uh-huh, trying to make it real♬
♬Compared to what?♬
♬Yeah♬
所有军人禁止入内
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表