剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
I promise you.
听着 我只是想试着去修复我和家人之间的关系
Look, I just want to try and make things work with my family.
就这样
That's all.
我该走了
I should go now.
亲爱的
Honey?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
Love you, too, baby.
我很快就会回来了
I'll be back very soon.
我不想这么做 塞西莉亚
I am not doing this, Cecilia.
没人想要帮助像我这样的人
No one wants to help somebody like me.
肯 琼斯先生
Mr. Ken Jones?
他是个获得授勋的光荣退伍军人 参谋中士军衔
He's a decorated, honorably discharged E-6,
今天来申请军方医疗的照顾
and he's here for your military medical attention.
肯 说一下你的症状吧
Tell me about your symptoms, Ken.
我曾经有过卡氏肺孢子虫肺炎
I've had pneumocystis pneumonia once,
眼睛里有巨细胞病毒
uh, I have CMV in my eyes,
而且我的T淋巴细胞值几乎为零
and my T-cells are basically nonexistent.
好吧 我只是要看看这是否
Okay, I just need to see if all this is...
他自愿在越南战争期间服役过三次
He signed up for three tours of Vietnam,
现在他想接受真正的医疗
and now he'd like to see a real doctor.
这个权利是他应得的
He's earned that right.
从巴黎到伦敦 从纽约到圣安尼奥
It's a new year now, from Paris to London,
这些时区都已经进入新年
from New York to San Antonio,
还有一个小时 加州这里即将
and only an hour to go here in California
举杯狂欢 步入新年
before we lift a glass, drop our own confetti,
让我们为它干杯
toast to a...
宝贝 二十块钱给我口一个
Go down on me for a $20, baby?
回家找你妈吧 你太嫩了
Go home to Mommy! You can't handle this!
你个异装癖 蛋蛋被夹了吗
You got your balls tucked, you tranny?
听到我说的没 贱♥货♥
You hear me, you bitch?!
住手
Aah! Stop!
你还好吧
You okay?
我对卡氏肺囊虫肺炎的治疗药过敏
Oh, I'm... I'm allergic to the only treatment for PCP pneumonia.
德州已经跨年了
And it's past midnight in Texas,
里卡多还没有给我发信息
and I haven't heard from Ricardo yet, so...
我的天
Oh, God.
我们向你道歉 警官
We apologize, officer.
快要零点了 如果我们不快点
It's almost midnight, and if we don't...
你们俩就从公主变回南瓜吗
you turn from princesses to pumpkins at midnight.
灰姑娘童话不是这么说的
That's not exactly how that fairy tale goes,
但你说的也没错
but essentially you're right.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
好吧 我想你以前
Well, I'm sure you've probably
可能想把我往死里打
tried to beat me to death before.
我过去或许可能也把你的警车给砸了
And I may have tried to blow up your squad car back in the day...
但现在 这可是新年夜 看着我
but for now, it's New Year's, and look at me.
如果你不介意的话
So, if you don't mind, we're just looking
我们想在跨年前 好好跳一支舞
for one last disco ball before midnight.
那我拜托你一件事
Do me a favor.
到达目的前
Between here and there,
请你开车的时候别画龙好吗
can you at least try and drive straight?
这是大♥麻♥吗 给我来一点
Is that a joint? Give me some of that.
你有肺炎 克里夫
You've got pneumonia, Cleve.
这可是新年夜啊
It's New Year's!
来啊
Come on!
欢迎 进来吧
Welcome. Come in.
你是罗玛对吧
Roma, yeah? All right.
- 很高兴见到你 - 你还记得蒂姆吗
- Good to see you. - You remember Tim.
- 你好吗 - 很好 你们呢
- How you doing? - Good. How are you?
她很快就下来
Okay. She'll be down in one second.
你想过十二年前
So, did you ever think a
一个草率决定会变成今天这样吗
flip decision 12 years ago would lead to this?
也不全是草率
It wasn't all that flip.
我从来没有想过会见到她
I, uh... well, I just never thought I'd get to meet her.
是啊
Sure.
你好 安妮
Hi, Annie.
我想我应该是你♥爸♥吧
I guess I'm your dad.
是的
Yeah.
你想来参观我的房♥间吗
Do you want to come see my room?
好啊
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
新年快乐 宝贝儿
Happy New Year, dear heart.
你抽着烟就晕倒了 我想你还喝了酒
You passed out while smoking and, I assume, drinking.
我没有喝酒
I-I wasn't drinking.
我有件事想和你说 但是你不要说出去
I have some news, but this doesn't go beyond us.
你不吃AZT药可能是对的
You were probably right not to take AZT,
不按指定剂量服用
not the dosage we were prescribing.
我在尝试一些新的治疗方法
I am trying something new,
但是你必须知道药品管理局还没有批准
but you have to know the FDA has not approved it yet.
我把几种药合成在一起
I'm combining AZT, DDC, and 3TC...
纽约的艾滋病解放动力联盟早就在谈论这个
They were talking about this at Act Up in New York.
我不是说 这个治疗方法♥会♥减轻你的痛苦
I'm not saying it'll be easy to tolerate
或者会让你好受点
or that you'll even feel better,
但如果你能熬过去 你或许今年还不会死
but you might not die this year if you can bear it.
克里夫 你没有别的选择 你从事的那些活动
You're out of options, Cleve, and this work you're doing...
已经得到越来越多普通人的认可
regular people are starting to give a damn.
所以 为了自己 为了里卡多
So, for your sake, for Ricardo's,
特别是为了我们的同志 试试这个疗法吧
but especially for our people... try this regimen.
天 那些药丸让我生不如死
Oh, God, those pills make me feel like hell.
但我得承认
But I did wake up with an erection
几个月来我终于能够晨勃了
for the first time in months.
我的T淋巴细胞值恢复到了五百
My T-cells were up to 500.
但很难联♥系♥上里卡多
But Ricardo was hard to reach again, so
我需要让他也尽快拿到药
I knew I had to get him the pills, too.
克♥林♥顿♥总统为军队开创了一个新时代
President Clinton ushers in a new era
推行 不问不说 政策
for the armed forces... Don't ask, don't tell.
这种妥协的方案并不能完全实现我的初衷
This compromise is not everything I wanted.
我不在乎他们是否将自己的性取向保密
I don't care if they do keep a secret.
军方就根本不应该让同性恋服役
No fruit should be able to serve in our military.
毕竟我们为国家贡献了那么多
Huh? Not after all we've given to this country.
真荒谬 是吧
Ridiculous, huh?
不如叫做 让我们假装吧
... Is more aptly called, "Let's pretend."
让我们假装世界上根本没有同性恋
Let's pretend gay people simply don't exist...
我们带着尊严和骄傲在此宣告
We say, with full dignity and glory,
我们已经厌倦了要不断证明自己的存在是合法的
that we are fed up having to justify ourselves!
我们厌恶了敌意以及
And we are sickened by the hatred and...
他们说我可以和他们一起去拜访汤姆的家人
They said I could go with them to meet Tom's family.
- 不是我主动问的 - 去新泽西吗
- I didn't ask. - To New Jersey?
这件事我们得从长计议 好好讨论
Well, it's certainly something we can talk about.
妈妈 通常这样意味着拒绝
Mom, that always means no.
不 我的意思是 我们得好好讨论一下
No. It means we'll talk about it.
不去 这才是拒绝
"No" Means no.
是个好机会 是吧
It's a good chance, right,
去看看有趣的新泽西人
to meet those interesting New Jersey people.
生活在一个不常规的家庭的乐趣
But part of the fun of being an out-of-the-box family
就是我们要面对很多新的情况
is that we get to do all this new stuff,
而我们都会先讨论一下
but we've got to talk about
然后再做决定 是吧
it first so we can figure it out, right?
我们会想办法的
And we'll figure it out.
好吗
Right?
她的身世比较与众不同
She's kind of like this whole new sort of daughter.
所以 为什么我们不告诉她所有
So, why not give her all the information she needs
她想知道的事呢
to figure out how to do that,
哪怕这样做的后果是 让一个男同进入我们的生活
even if that means bringing a gay man into our lives?
某种程度上说 我们已经是一家人
In a way, it's kind of like we're family already.
在你还小的时候
When you were small,
你很喜欢打扮自己
you loved to dress up.
我们以为这只是闹着玩儿的
I... we thought that just was for fun.
这
It...
在泰国那边有医生愿意帮我
There are doctors now in Thailand who could help me.
你想
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表