剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
and get permission for you to be with them.
给我
Give me that.
八号♥提案通过
Prop 8 has passed,
引起了大规模示♥威♥活动
and it has triggered massive demonstrations
从西好莱坞开始
that started in West Hollywood
已经蔓延到了整个南加州
and have spread across Southern California.
平等权利 平等权利
Equal rights! Equal rights!
我从没像现在一样
I had never felt such a sense of - -
感觉自己低人一等
of being less of a person.
我们想要什么 平等权利
What do we want? Equal rights!
什么时候想要 现在
When do we want it? Now!
丹·怀特曾是警♥察♥
Dan White was a cop!
走出柜子 来到街上
Out of the closets and into the streets!
丹·怀特
Dan White - -
我们想要什么 平等权利
What do we want? Equal rights!
什么时候想要
When do we want it?
可爱的佳丝缇斯[正义]
Oh, sweet Justice.
希望她喜欢她的名字
I hope she likes her name.
这些是爸爸的家长
These are Daddy's parents.
这是你外婆黛安
This is your Grandma Diane.
嗨 佳丝缇斯
Hi, Justice.
-她好香 -罗玛
- Oh, she smells so good. - Roma.
这是你外婆罗玛
This is your Grandma Roma.
我们很幸运有一个仁慈的上帝
We are blessed to have a forgiving God.
我们请求您原谅我们做过的
And we ask you to forgive us of all we have done
一切令你不快的事
that was not pleasing in your sight.
当我们崛起时
第一季第四章
我该怎么做 我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do, okay? What am I supposed to do?
-她会在我的照看下死去 -抱歉
- I mean, she's - she's gonna die on me. - I'm so sorry.
-怎么了 -罗玛 你认识维克托吧
- What's going on? - Roma, you know Victor.
他住在我们家下面那条街
He lives down the road from us.
他们在这待了一整晚
They've been here all night,
他老婆过去一个月里大多数时间都在我的急诊室里
and his wife's been in my E.R. most of last month.
-你们得到了所需的帮助吗 -我们想
- Are you getting the help you need? - Well, we'd like to...
我的 我的工作没有保险
My job - - My job has no insurance.
我老婆不能再工作
My wife can't work anymore.
我们的能力有限
There's only so much we can do.
和罗玛谈谈
Talk to Roma.
有钱人生病到这来
The rich people come in here sick, okay?
他们治好病 然后回家
They get better, and they go home.
我们生病到这来 我们就只有死
We come in here sick, okay? And we - - And we die.
拜托 你是健康委员会的成员
Come on. You're part of the Health Commission.
她患了癌症
She has cancer.
要是她得的是艾滋 你就会帮助她 对吗
Huh? If she had AIDS, you would help her, right?
在这有钱人活下去 同性恋活下去
Here, the rich live, the gays live,
而我们只有死
and we die.
维克托 听着
Victor, listen.
委员会里我是你最大的拥护者
I'm the biggest advocate you have on that commission.
如果你不能搞定有什么意义
How does that matter if you can't or you won't get it done?
因为我还没放弃 因为我还没放弃
Because I haven't quit. Because I haven't quit.
维克托
Victor.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
这些类似"加入影响"的团体
These groups like Join the Impact - -
他们利用社交媒体在圣迭戈
they're using social media to replicate the marches
芝加哥和波士顿复♥制♥游♥行♥
in San Diego and Chicago, Boston.
我们需要在
We need to march somewhere
反对我们的地方游♥行♥
where they don't already agree with us.
比如哪里
Like where?
弗雷斯♥诺♥
Fresno.
那是我抚养小孩的地方
It's -- It's where I'm raising my kids.
我们在那儿输得很惨
I- It's where we lost by a mile.
-那有同志家庭 -我知道
- There's gay families there. - I know.
你还没出生我就在那里拉票抵♥制♥六号♥提案了
I campaigned there against Prop 6 before you were even born,
谁要开车去弗雷斯♥诺♥
but who is gonna drive to Fresno?
所以我们需要你
That's why we need you.
你能让行动看上去更正当
You give the action legitimacy.
听着
Look.
我知道这开始是为婚姻平权作斗争
I know this started as a marriage fight,
但这要如何帮助LGBT群体
but how does that help LGBT people
他们在全国各地失业无家可归
who are losing their jobs and homes across this country?
我待会儿得打个电♥话♥
I have a call later
对方是华盛顿特区很有影响力的人
with some very influential people in D.C.
讨论的话题更重要
about something much bigger - -
一个争取联邦政♥府♥LGBT保护的新立法策略
a new legislative strategy to get federal LGBT protections.
是民权法案
It's a civil-rights act.
那些特区的官员一辈子
Those suits in D.C. have had their entire careers
都通过不了什么
to pass anything - -
通过不了保护我们权利的法案
anything for the protection of our people,
更别说民权法案了
much less a civil-rights act.
他们唯一成功通过的是DOMA
The only thing that they have managed to pass is DOMA,
《婚姻保护♥法♥》
the Defense of Marriage Act.
所以大卫·米克斯纳才号♥召在华盛顿游♥行♥
That's why David Mixner is calling for a march on Washington
让那些人行动起来
to get those people off their asses.
就连国会议员巴尼·弗兰克
Even Congressman Barney Frank
也反对在华盛顿游♥行♥ 而他是公开出柜的同志
has come out against a march on Washington, and he is openly gay.
是
Yeah. Mm- hmm.
他还说我们能给特区带来的唯一压力
And he says that the only pressure we'll put on D.C.
就是在草上
is on the grass?
这些小孩 这些新能量
These kids, this new energy - -
他们可以轻松攻破特区
they could crack D.C. wide open.
为什么你要阻止
Why would you put a lid on that?
我认为一切都变了 好吗
What I think is that everything has changed, okay?
因为八号♥提案产生的这新能量
Since this new energy because of Prop 8,
我们必须给国会一次机会
we have to give Congress a shot.
但我们需要你的草根支持我们
But we need your grassroots efforts behind us.
我不想等国会
I'm not waiting for Congress.
我想改变国会
I want to change Congress.
很荣幸见到你 琼斯先生
It was, um, an honor to meet you, Mr. Jones.
我的
It was, um...
收获颇多
informative.
很多黑人同胞认为
So, many black people came to believe
是可以表达恐同的
that it was acceptable to express homophobia.
为什么
And why is that?
在1706年 殖民者通过法案
In 1706, colonies passed acts
否认洗礼让奴隶
denying that baptism made the slave...
-借过 先生 -和白人平等
- Excuse me, sir. ...- equal to whites.
你该说夫人
That's "ma'am" to you.
就像虐待儿童的现象一代代传下来一样
And just as child abuse passes from one generation to the next,
精神虐待也传了下来
so does spiritual abuse...
让受压♥迫♥的人成为压♥迫♥者
...turning the oppressed into an oppressor,
让受过教育的人压♥迫♥没受过教育的人
the educated over the under-educated,
让男人压♥迫♥女人
men over women.
所以当奴隶的洗礼
And so just as the baptism of the slave
以宣言他们
began with the proclamation
超越界限
不能要求自♥由♥开始
that they were not to ask for their freedom...
天啊
My, my!
今天的男同女同的洗礼
...baptisms of gay and lesbians today
以号♥召剥夺
begin with the call
一个人结婚的权利
for one to disavow oneself from love
请求原谅开始
and to beg forgiveness.
我们是上帝的子民
But we are God's children,
祂爱我们本身的样子
and He loves us as we are, as he made us.
我们接受
We accept...
他们每周租用一次我们的地方
You know, they're renting our space once a week
以此来补偿费用
to help cover bills,
但我们不能参加他们的仪式
but we aren't to attend their services.
我们是以
...and that we are created in...
我希望他们走后
I hope after they go,
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表