剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
We can see each other...
无论日子顺心与否
Good day or bad.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
进来
Get in here.
罗玛 安妮
Roma! Annie!
我们在
We're here.
天哪 怎么回事
Oh, God. What happened?
我自己走回家了
I walked home by myself.
不准再这样了 听到没
You never do that again. Understand?
装了一瓶奶
... surrounded by a bottle and topped off,
盖上美味的橡胶奶嘴就完成了
uh, with a delicious rubber nipple, eh?
干得漂亮 没错
Oh, excellent choice! Yes, yes.
你觉得他是我爸爸吗
Do you think he could be my dad?
我们不知道你♥爸♥爸是谁 但我向你保证
We don't know who your father is, Annie, but I can assure you...
不是泰德 丹森(演员)
it's not Ted Danson.
我们能查一下吗
Could we check?
理查德
Richard?
宝贝
Baby?
天哪
Oh, God.
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard!
你全身都在发烫
You're burning up.
理查德 你知道我们该怎么做的 对吧
All right, Richard, you know the drill, all right?
我们去泡一下冰水
Let's... let's take your bath.
加油 宝贝 你会没事的
Come on, baby. It's okay.
你已经很棒了 很棒了 理查德
You're doing fine. You're doing fine, Richard.
拜托
Please.
你知道这会让你舒服的
You know this makes you feel good, right?
理查德 理查德
Hey, Richard. Richard.
- 理查德 - 我很害怕
- Richard. - I'm scared.
你会没事的 宝贝
You're okay, baby.
你不会有事的 不会的
You're okay. You're okay.
理查德
Richard.
理查德 理查德 理查德
Richard. Richard, Richard.
坚持住 宝贝
Come on, baby.
理查德
Richard.
你的T淋巴细胞含量又下降了
Your T-cells have dropped again.
已经降到了425
They're now down to 425.
如果继续降低的话
If it gets much lower,
你很有可能患上机会性感染
you're going to be open to opportunistic infections.
你有什么建议吗
So, what are you recommending?
你知道我想说什么的
You know that, too.
马蒂 德兰尼来电
Marty Delaney.
我马上给他回电
I'll call him right back.
我的新助手
My new assistant.
不错哟
Nice.
克里夫
Cleve.
我现在可以给你抗逆转录病毒的药
Now, I can put you on an antiretroviral.
服用艾滋病药AZT的人会很痛苦
The guys taking AZT are miserable,
也没有降低死亡率
and most are still dying.
副作用太大 我不能正常工作
I can't be crapping myself on flights and still do my work.
有种新药 叫双去氧胞嘧啶核苷(DDI)
There's a new drug... called DDI.
或许可以减少痛苦
Might be easier to tolerate.
但它也有同样的缺点
But similar issues.
难道就没有真正管用的方法吗
I mean, there's nothing that actually works?
我们没有获取任何新治疗方案的权限
We don't have access to anything in the pipeline, anything new.
所以你得和艾滋病解放动力联盟团结起来
Fight alongside your pals at Act Up.
- 让药物管理局赶快做早期临床试验
- Get the FDA to start early trials!
我也想和他们团结起来
I do fight alongside my pals at Act Up
但他们处处与我们作对
when they're not fighting against me.
我们没时间内讧了
We have no time for infighting.
是的
Yeah.
你必须要开始服用这些药了 克里夫
We need to start you on these meds, Cleve.
不能再拖了
It's time.
听我说 卡罗尔 如果你想要我们这个组织
So, Carole, Carole, if you want the support
支持你竞选监督员这个空缺
of this building for you taking that open supervisor's seat,
单凭你民♥主♥党女同性恋的身份是不够的
you have to be more than just the dyke of the Democratic party!
你以为我是个民♥主♥党的傀儡吗
You think I'm some kind of Democratic party puppet?
恰恰相反 我坚持认为
No. I am going to insist
党在这些选区为我们拉票
that the party walk the precincts for us
- 就像我们为他们拉票 - 得了吧
- the same way we have for them, okay? - Oh, no, give me a break!
别说了 我要看到一个策略
Give me a break! I want a strategy.
一个能同样服务于
I want a strategy that includes
这座楼里的女性的策略
the kind of women this building serves.
- 讨论结束 - 耶 好的
- The end. - Yeah. Okay.
我会认真考虑她
Uh, I am... I'm ready to take her seriously.
她能帮我们得到民♥主♥党这座靠山
She can get the Democrats behind us.
但是你觉得 男同性恋团体里剩下的人
But do you think what's left of the gay community
会支持这样一个硬碰硬的女同性恋吗
will want to back a lesbian with sharp elbows like that?
她需要他们的支持来赢下这区
I mean, she'll need them to win the district.
她曾是米尔克俱乐部的主席
She was president of the Milk club.
她拥有自♥由♥派男同性恋们的支持
She has gay liberal support.
是 但我们也需要年龄较长且有权力的男同性恋的支持
Yeah, but we need the old-power gays, too.
也许我们该跟克里夫谈谈
Maybe we should speak to Cleve.
好主意
Well, that's good.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's up?
我在想法律后果
I'm wondering about the legal ramifications...
安妮一直在问关于她父亲的事
Annie's been asking about her father.
我知道我只和他们一起住过很短的时间
And I know I've only been living with them for...
不 想都不想
No. Forget it.
当你派我去拿精♥子♥的时候
When you sent me on that sperm in Mission,
我通过中间人向双方承诺过
I made a two-way promise through my contacts
如果有了孩子
that if there was a kid,
她只有在十八岁之后才能跟父亲联♥系♥
there could only be contact after she was 18.
她现在就开始好奇了 比我们预料得早
Well, she's gotten curious sooner than we would have anticipated.
所以你要向一个十岁的孩子屈服吗
So, you're gonna bow to pressure from a 10-year-old?
这个十岁的孩子很有说服力
She's a very persuasive 10.
不行 我是信守承诺的人
No way. I'm a woman of my word.
绍莎娜
Shoshanna...
我知道你的受虐妇女保护项目付的租金很低
I know that your battered-women's project
我也很想让它保持低价
pays very low rent, and I really want to keep it like that.
所以我需要你帮我
So I'm gonna need you to
去查找那个捐精者
go trace that sperm back from whence it came.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是住这里的人
I'm the man that lives here.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗恩 有人进来了
Ron! Someone's in here.
你们拿我的东西做什么
What are you doing with my stuff?
发生了什么 你在干什么
What's going on? What are you doing?
朋友 你现在在私闯民宅
My friend, you're trespassing right now.
看清楚了 这是我和理查德
Look... this is me and Richard.
我们在这里住了二十年
We've lived here for 20 years.
理查德已经死了 现在这里是我们家的了
Yeah, well, Richard's gone. This is our family's house now.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
请你们马上离开 马上离开 否则我报♥警♥了
Now get out! Please just get out! Or I'll call the cops!
罗恩 我早告诉过你 我们应该尝试着联♥系♥他的
Ron, I told you, we should have just tried to contact his...
要报♥警♥也是我们报
If anyone's calling the cops, it's us.
这他妈的是我家 你们给我滚出去
This is my damn house! Now get the hell out!
罗恩
Ron?
你现在的样子
Hey, hey, you're not looking
不像能打架
like you're up for a fight right now, man.
杰克 报♥警♥
Jake, just call the cops.
他的相机呢
Where's his camera?
你们把他的相机放哪里了
Where'd you put his camera?! No!
你把东西放下 算了 拿着赶快滚吧
Hey, get your hands off that. Fine. Just take it! Get out!
滚出去
Get out of here!
你要是再回来 警♥察♥就把你拷走
Come back here again, you're leaving in handcuffs.
不 不 不 听我说
No, no, no. Listen to me.
我要你把另外两个电视台都吸引过去
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表