剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
开放空间
Open space!
他们带你去了急诊室
They took you to the E.R.
你昏睡了两天
You've been sedated for two days.
我不得不求退伍军人医院收留你
I had to beg the V.A. to keep you here.
你本可能死掉的 肯
You could have died, Ken.
你在住院期间
While you've been raiding the pharmacy,
我找了一些教会的人
I've been looking for some church folks
他们也许能给你这个黑人同志讲点理
who might put some sense into an old black poz queen.
我们有过一次关于你的幻象
We had a vision about you.
我们把手放在你身上祈祷 一切都治愈了
We laid hands on you and prayed, and all was healed.
只有这样他们才同意收留你
That's the only way they let you stay here.
我在这有自己人可交流
Um...I have my own people to talk to here.
你指差点害死你的那个还没出柜的那人吗
You mean the closet-case speed queen who nearly killed you.
肯 他有老婆和孩子
Ken, he's got a wife and kids.
你该走了
You should go.
你们也都该走了
Y'all should go, too.
肯
Ken.
你 你会沦落街头的
You -- You -- You'll end up on the street.
肯
Ken!
别管我
Leave me alone.
肯
Ken!
肯
Ken!
看到没
You see that?
要我给他喂奶吗
Should I put the formula on?
再等半个小时应该不会有问题
I think it's okay for another half-hour.
他刚才是笑了吗
Was that a little smile?
你刚才笑了吗 宝宝
Did you just smile? Oh, baby.
宝宝 我们越来越好了
Oh, baby, we're getting better.
宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
你很适合当爸爸
Fatherhood suits you.
尽你所能保护他
Do what you can to protect this.
真棒
Oh, yes!
好啊 小子
Wow. Hello, kiddo.
真是惊喜啊
This is a nice surprise.
你该跟我说你要来的
I wish you'd told me you were coming up.
临时起意
It was unexpected.
我想和你见面说
I wanted to talk to you in person.
能坐下吗
Can we sit?
当然
Sure.
我们早该
So, this is, uh -- this is a conversation
进行这场对话了
that we've needed to have for a while.
我想你知道是什么
I think you know what it is.
如果这会是
If this is going to be
一次深度对话
an in-depth conversation,
我想我们都应该很小心
I think we both should be very careful about --
爸 你知道我是同性恋
Dad, um, you know that I'm gay.
是时候大声说出来了
It's time we both said it out loud
因为我不能再隐瞒下去
'cause I can't hide it from you anymore.
我知道这和你所从事的一切相违背
I know that this conflicts with everything you do,
这么多年
and I've -- I've spent years
我一直对此感到愧疚 隐瞒自己
feeling guilty about that and hiding, but
但我不能再在这方面是你的责任了
I can't be responsible for you in that way anymore.
我感觉我必须来这告诉你 警告你
I felt that I had to come here to tell you, to warn you.
警告我 你是在威胁我吗
Warn me? Is this some sort of threat?
不是 这不是我的选择
It's not -- It's not my choice.
不不
No, no, no.
这就是你的选择
It is absolutely your choice
如果你背叛疗法的话
if you turn your back on treatment.
爸 你的疗法不奏效
Dad, your treatments don't work.
这不是病
And this isn't an illness.
你内心深处 你是知道的
And deep down, you know that,
尽管你对全世界说着相反的话
even though you say the opposite to the world.
不不不
No! No! No!
我研究这个研究了四十年
I have spent 40 years studying this.
别想当然告诉我我知道什么
Don't you dare to presume to tell me what I know.
你无论如何也不能公开讨论这事
And under no circumstances do you discuss this publicly.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
总统将我提拔为
The president promoted me
男女同性恋事务上的高级顾问
to senior advisor on gay and lesbian issues.
爸 拜托
Dad, come on.
这是你逼我的 理查德
This is what you're making me do, Richard.
你意识到了吗
Do you realize that?
你我都知道枪没有上膛
We both know it's not loaded.
你不会开枪的因为你太看得起你自己了
You'd never do it because you think too highly of yourself.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
你在太平洋高地肯定有个有钱老爸
Bet you have a rich dad in Pacific Heights
希望你见识真正的世界
who wanted you to see the real world,
所以把你送去了米申 送到了这里的天主教学校
so he sent you to the Mission, but here, to Catholic school,
让你远离所有禽兽
to keep you away from all the animals.
要是我没有父亲呢
What if I don't have a dad?
好吧 那就是在索萨利托 你继父是律师
Fine. Sausalito, and your stepdad's a lawyer.
不 只有我妈和我
No. It's just my mom and I,
她也不会再婚的 所以别再说了
and she's not getting married anytime soon, so shut it.
这些垃圾都得扔掉 全部
All this crap has got to go, all of it.
快
Come on.
怎么了
What's going on?
他失踪了几个星期了 欠我五个月的房♥租
He's M.I.A. for weeks, owes me five months rent.
他去新墨西哥州探亲了
Oh, he's just visiting family in New Mexico.
除非新墨西哥州是地下室
Only if New Mexico is in a basement
家人是毒品
and his family is a fistful of crack.
现在这里会更安静了
Building's gonna be a lot quieter now.
简·桑切斯 河边县领养机构
Jean Sanchez, Riverside County adoption services.
我想问下如何成为领养人
Yes. I'm calling about how to become a foster parent.
我需要你的一些信息
I'm just gonna need a few pieces of information
就可以开始流程了
from you to get that process started,
不过我可以帮你
but I can help you out with that.
我... 以为失去你了
I, uh... thought I lost you.
还是有可能
Still might.
他们想把我赶出这里
They want to throw me out of here.
你身上到底发生了什么事 大卫
What's the story, David?
一个拥有妻子和两个孩子的男人
How does a man with a wife and two kids
怎么会加入艾滋病患者的互助小组
end up in a support group for HIV-positive addicts?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about that.
除了你我
No one knows what it's like
没人知道在战争和疫病中幸存
to survive a war and a plague
是怎样的感受
except you and I.
如果你想要 我可以给你
You can if you want.
我不想要
I don't want it.
这样不行
Not like that.
我没爱上男人
I don't fall in love with guys.
也许... 就一次
Maybe... once.
和你一样
Like you.
在战场上
In the war.
你想干什么
What are you trying to do?
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
你我走的是同一条路
We're walking the same road, you and I.
你难道不记得越南的事了吗
Don't you remember back in 'Nam?
不管发生什么
We would look out for each other,
我们相互扶持
no matter what,
两个士兵帮助对方挣脱泥泞
two soldiers pulling each other out the mud.
我爸为旧金山纪事报写文章
My dad writes for the Chronicle.
那个竞选市长的男同性恋
The gay guy running for mayor --
是你父亲吧
that's your dad, isn't it?
你家人都是同性恋还是...
Is your whole family homosexuals or...
你父亲被误导了
Your dad is misinformed.
不 不 我不在乎 真的 我不在乎
No, no, I don't care. Seriously, I-I don't.
你戒指不错
I like your ring.
你和她们一样也是同性恋吗
So, uh, are you like them?
你的父母也是女同吗
Do you have lesbian moms, too?
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表