剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
- Of course... for everyone at all times. - Amen!
实际上 我现在就戴着一个
In fact, I'm wearing one right now.
也许你能把它取下来 卡罗尔
Yeah. May-- Maybe you could pull it off, Carole.
双关 也许你能实现免费避孕套的目标
我指的是免费避孕套 免费
The free condoms, I mean! The free --
讲真
All right, seriously,
我很佩服你为同居伴侣关系所做的斗争
I was impressed with your fight for domestic partnerships.
作为民♥主♥党中♥央♥委员会主席
As chair of the Democratic Central Committee,
那可是一次很冒险的政♥治♥举动
that was a bold political risk.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
现在让我看看为了获得我的背书
Now let's see how much you're willing to kiss my gay ass
你愿意拍多少我的马屁
and get this endorsement.
幸运的是 你不是这里唯一的同志
Well, fortunately, your ass isn't the only gay one here.
因为我可以在委员会上一次添加一个席位
Because I can keep that seat on the board at a time
与此同时你们男同一个个死掉
when too many of your skinny gay asses are dropping dead...
而我的越来越壮大
while mine just keeps getting wider by the minute.
什么 你们终于找到了一个有趣的拉拉
What? You finally found yourselves a funny lesbian.
我找到了精♥子♥链条中的第一环
I found the first link in the semen chain.
她不知道名字
She never got a name,
但我们会要她提供一个地址
but we're gonna ask for an address.
电♥话♥接通了
The call's in.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
回到主题
Back to the topic...
不 回到屁♥股♥上 我想看屁♥股♥
No. Get back to the ass. I want to see the ass.
我就是不觉得我能
I just don't think I can
挺过我所见到的 克利夫
go through what I've seen, Cleve,
或者让你去经历 我
or put you through it. I...
我记得我们说过的话 不要失去希望 好吗
I remember what we said. We're not gonna lose hope, okay?
我不会让你失去希望 你也不会让我失去希望
I won't let you, and you won't let me.
-嗯 -我们说好的
- Yes. - That's our deal.
我们说好的
That's our deal.
该吃饭了
Time to eat.
我不饿 爸
I'm really not hungry, Dad.
你会饿的
You will be.
我读到大♥麻♥有助提升食欲
I read marijuana helps with appetite.
我有个客户 他儿子因为卖♥♥大♥麻♥被捕
I have a client whose son got arrested for selling it once,
而我想看到儿子吃饭
and Dad likes to see his son eat.
过来
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come here.
去啊
Go, go, go.
我有在看一个
I've been reading something
叫做《艾滋病治疗新闻》的报纸 新的
called AIDS Treatment News. And the new -
逆转录酶抑制剂 DDC
reverse transcriptase inhibitor, DDC -
现在还处于临床试验中
it's -- it's stuck in clinical trials,
但有些团体要求扩大使用人群 对吗
but -- but some groups are -- are after expanded access, correct?
所以也许有办法让你先拿到药
And so maybe there's a way for you to get them first.
有个叫艾滋病释放力量联盟的团体
There's a group called ACT UP.
-他们就在纽约外面 -我知道
- They're out of New York. - Yeah, I know.
他们不在乎我的途径
They're -- They -- They don't care for my approach.
是的 所以我明白
Yes. So I understand, and, uh...
有其父必有其子
like father, like son.
我要确保你的健康
I'm gonna make sure your pride doesn't
不受你的自尊影响
get in the way of your welfare.
和他们谈谈
Talk to them.
为了我
For me.
里卡多
Ricardo...
你确保他照做好吗
You'll make sure he does?
好的
Yes, sir.
你和死者是什么关系
What was your relationship to the deceased?
我们是爱人
We were lovers.
当他病情加重后
When he got more ill,
我是他的照料人和陪伴
I was his caretaker and his companion.
在那段时间里
In all that time,
我从没见过被告
I never once met the defendants.
他们根本不知道他去世了
They didn't even know that he had passed
还是一个朋友
until a friend told them
在报纸上看到后跟他们说的
he had read about it in the paper.
你觉得这些关系中哪段像是一家人 法官大人
Which of these relationships sounds like a family, Your Honor?
我认为答案是显而易见的
I argue the answer is obvious.
我们眼中的家庭
What we consider our family
和法律定义的家庭
and what the law considers family
也许是两个概念
may be two different things.
但这是法治国家
But this is a nation of law...
所以我必须遵从法律
so I have no choice but to follow it.
案件被驳回 抱歉
Case is dismissed. I'm sorry.
军队中一直都存在同性恋
There have always been homosexual people in the military.
我认为禁令应该解除
And I think the ban should be gone.
不是所有人都确定
Not everyone is sure
克♥林♥顿♥总统会遵守他对同性恋的诺言
President Clinton will keep his promises to gays.
白宫新闻秘书迪迪·迈尔斯表示
White House Press Secretary Dee Dee Myers signaled that
克♥林♥顿♥也许会被迫食言
Clinton may be forced to back off his promise.
我当时对新总统的承诺
I was hopeful and skeptical
持希望和怀疑的态度
of the new president's promises.
我们的生命就全指望他兑现他的诺言
Lives depended on him making good.
我们不得不带着纪念被 我们的生命
We had to take the quilt -- our lives --
到白宫门前
to his front step.
从这里到纽约 这一路
And we needed money and volunteers
我们需要钱和志愿者
from here all the way to New York.
我去了那 去了纽约同志社区中心的
And that's where I went -- all the way to the basement
地下室 去了释放力量联盟
of New York's Gay Community Center, to ACT UP.
他们在杀死我们
They're killing us!
他们在杀死我们
They are killing us!
为什么他们只研究AZT
Why are they only studying AZT
和仿制药品
and me-too drugs just like it?
他们发现一个病毒酶 让HIV病毒变异
They hit one viral enzyme, allowing HIV to mutate,
然后药物就失效了
and the drugs stop working!
用纪念被乞求怜悯没有如你预想中奏效是吗
Begging for compassion with a quilt not working how you hoped?
如果明年有一百万人参加纪念被展览
If a million people show up to the quilt display next year,
国会会看到他们不作为的后果
Congress will see the consequence of their inaction.
最终美国总统也许会承认
And a U.S. President may finally acknowledge
我们的生命有价值
that our lives have value.
但看看你
But look at you.
你病情加重 就来找我们了吗
You're getting sicker, so now you come to us?
你自己目光短浅
Just because you're too small-minded
无法理解双管齐下的策略
to comprehend two strategies at once
不代表我们的目标不同 杰森
doesn't mean we're not after the same thing, Jason.
这才是你的怒火 克利夫
There's your anger, Cleve.
我们用这怒火去烧掉纪念被如何
How about we use it to burn that quilt?
只要我能先把你裹进去 拉里
As long as I can roll you up in it first, Larry.
皮特有一小队人能与医药公♥司♥
Peter's got a group that's communicating directly
和国立卫生院直接沟通
with the pharmaceutical companies and the NIH.
不是每个人都支持
Not everyone's on board,
但关于药物 你就得找他谈
but he's who you talk to about drugs.
他们已将国立卫生院的艾滋预算翻了三番
They've tripled the AIDS budget at the NIH,
但我们仍需推动新型药物的研发
but we've got to push for new classes of drugs,
找到合适的混合体
find a combination that works.
但就算他们找到了
But even if they find one,
我们也没有合法权益来获取
there's no access... no legal access.
而总统已经食言
And this president has already broken his promises.
我理解你想要直击心灵
Look, I get your hearts-and-minds thing,
但这是大屠♥杀♥
but this is a genocide.
正因此我们才如此愤怒
That's why we're angry.
♬Everybody plays the fool sometime♬
♬There's no exception to the rule♬
♬Listen, baby♬
看来我就是你们一直寻找的男同
Guess I'm the gay you've been looking for.
汤姆·阿米亚诺吗
It's Tom Ammiano?
卡斯特罗这么多男同偏偏选了他
Of all the gay men in the Castro.
天啊
Holy moly.
会很特别的
Well, it's gonna be special.
他想过来 他想见她
He wants to come here. He wants to meet her.
就像我说的 会很特别的
Like I said, it's gonna be special.
我们要怎么和安妮说
What are we gonna tell Annie?
恐怕她想要父亲
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表