剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
Because I can keep that seat on the board at a time
与此同时你们这些瘦弱的男同志一个个死去
when too many of your skinny gay asses are dropping dead...
而我的拉拉队们却越来越壮大
While mine just keeps getting wider by the minute.
什么 你们终于找到了一个有幽默感的拉拉
What? You finally found yourselves a funny lesbian.
我找到捐精者的蛛丝马迹了
I found the first link in the semen chain.
她不知道名字 但是她会给我们一个地址
She never got a name, but we're gonna ask for an address.
电♥话♥通了
The call's in.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
回到我们的议题
Back to the topic...
不 回到屁♥股♥上 我想看你拍马屁
No. Get back to the ass. I want to see the ass.
我觉得我不能挺过这些在我眼前发生的惨剧 克里夫
I just don't think I can go through what I've seen, Cleve,
或者让你去经历这些
or put you through it. I...
我记得我们曾经说过 不要失去希望 好吗
I remember what we said. We're not gonna lose hope, okay?
我不会让你失去希望 你也不会让我失去希望
I won't let you, and you won't let me.
- 嗯 - 我们之前说好的
- Yes. - That's our deal.
- 这是我们的约定 - 嗯
- That's our deal. - Mhm.
嘿 该吃饭了
Hey. Time to eat.
- 爸 我现在真的不饿 - 你会饿的
- I'm really not hungry, Dad. - You will be.
我了解到大♥麻♥会提高食欲
I read marijuana helps with appetite.
我有一个客户 他儿子以前卖♥♥大♥麻♥被捕过一次
I have a client whose son got arrested for selling it once,
我希望看到你吃东西
and a dad likes to see his son eat.
好 过来
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come here.
去啊
Go, go, go.
我一直在阅读关于艾滋病治疗的新闻
I've been reading something called AIDS treatment news.
有一种新的逆转录酶抑制剂 简称DDC。
And the new reverse transcriptase inhibitor,uh, DDC...
现在还在临床试验中
it's... it's stuck in clinical trials, but...
但是一些社会团体
but some groups are...
要求扩大使用人群 对吧
are after expanded access, correct?
也许有办法让你先拿到药
And so maybe there's a way for you to get them first.
有一个团体叫做艾滋病解放动力联盟
There's a group called Act Up.
- 他们就在纽约 - 对 我知道
- They're out of New York. - Yeah, I know.
他们根本不在乎我是否接受治疗
They're... they... they don't care for my approach.
我理解
Yes. So I understand, and, uh...
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
我要确保你把健康放在首位
I'm gonna make sure your
而不是所谓的自尊心
pride doesn't get in the way of your welfare.
和他们谈谈
Talk to them.
为了我
For me.
利卡多
Ricardo...
你确保他照做好吗
You'll make sure he does?
行 伯父
Yes, sir.
你和逝者是什么关系
What was your relationship to the deceased?
我们是恋人
We were lovers.
当他病重的时候
When he got more ill,
我一直在照顾和陪伴他
I was his caretaker and his companion.
在那段时间里 我一次都没有见过被告(逝者的亲人)
In all that time... I never once met the defendants.
如果不是一个朋友在报纸上看到讣告
They didn't even know that he had passed
然后告诉他们
until a friend told them
他们压根都不知道他已经去世了
he had read about it in the paper.
你觉得这些关系中那些听起来是家人 法官大人
Which of these relationships sounds like a family, Your Honor?
我认为答案显而易见
I argue the answer is obvious.
我们眼中的家人
What we consider our family
和法律定义的家人
and what the law considers family
也许是两个概念
may be two different things.
但这是国家的法律
But this is a nation of law...
所以我必须遵循法律
So I have no choice but to follow it.
案件被驳回 抱歉
Case is dismissed. I'm sorry.
军队中一直都存在着同志
There have always been homosexual people in the military.
我认为同性恋禁令应该被解除
And I think the ban should be gone.
大家不清楚
Not everyone is sure
克♥林♥顿♥总统会否遵循他对同志的诺言
President Clinton will keep his promises to gays.
白宫新闻秘书迪迪 迈尔斯表示
White House Press Secretary Dee Dee Myers signaled that
克♥林♥顿♥可能会被迫食言
Clinton may be forced to back off his promise.
当时我对新总统的诺言
I was hopeful and skeptical
充满希望但又有点怀疑
of the new president's promises.
我们的生命就全指望他能做些有利的事情
Lives depended on him making good.
我们必须带着写满姓名的纪念被 到白宫门前
We had to take the quilt... our lives... to his front step.
我们需要钱和志愿者
And we needed money and volunteers
从这一路到纽约
from here all the way to New York.
我就去了 一路去到纽约的同志大本营地下室
And that's where I went... all the way to the basement
艾滋病解放动力联盟的地盘
of New York's gay community center, to Act Up.
他们正在屠♥杀♥我们
They're killing us!
他们正在屠♥杀♥我们
They are killing us!
为什么他们只研究AZT这个药物以及类似的跟风药物
Why are they only studying AZT and me-too drugs just like it?
只要一个病毒酶就可以
They hit one viral enzyme,
让艾滋病病毒异变 然后药物就失效了
allowing HIV to mutate, and the drugs stop working!
用纪念被去乞求怜悯 并没有想象的有效果对吧
Begging for compassion with a quilt not working how you hoped?
如果明年有一百万人参加死难者纪念被展览
If a million people show up to the quilt display next year,
国会就会认识到他们不作为的后果
congress will see the consequence of their inaction.
美国总统也会最终承认
And a U.S. President may finally acknowledge
我们的生命一样有价值
that our lives have value.
但是看看你自己
But look at you.
你的病情加重了 现在你就来找我们了吗
You're getting sicker, so now you come to us?
因为你目光短浅
Just because you're too small-minded
不能立即领会双管齐下的策略
to comprehend two strategies at once
并不代表这我们的目标不同 杰森
doesn't mean we're not after the same thing, Jason.
发火了呢 克里夫
There's your anger, Cleve.
我们用这怒火去烧掉那些纪念被怎么样
How about we use it to burn that quilt?
先把你裹进去 拉里
As long as I can roll you up in it first, Larry.
皮特有一个专门小组 可以直接联♥系♥药公♥司♥和
Peter's got a group that's communicating directly
国立卫生研究院
with the pharmaceutical companies and the NIH.
不是所有人都支持
Not everyone's on board,
但你得找他聊药物的事情
but he's who you talk to about drugs.
他们将卫生研究院的艾滋病用途预算翻了三番
They've tripled the AIDS budget at the NIH,
但我们还要推进新型药物的研发
but we've got to push for new classes of drugs,
找到有效的合成药
find a combination that works.
但就算他们找到了
But even if they find one,
我们也没有合法的途径来获得
there's no access... no legal access.
而且总统已经食言了
And this president has already broken his promises.
听着 我理解你想感动人心
Look, I get your hearts-and-minds thing,
但这是大屠♥杀♥
but this is a genocide.
所以我们这么愤怒
That's why we're angry.
我想我就是你们要找的那位男同了
Guess I'm the gay you've been looking for.
是汤姆 阿米阿努斯吗
It's Tom Ammiano?
卡斯特罗区这么多同志 怎么偏偏是他
Of all the gay men in the Castro.
我的天哪
Holy moly.
一定会很特别
Well, it's gonna be special.
他想来这 他想见她
He wants to come here. He wants to meet her.
就像我说的 一定会很特别
Like I said, it's gonna be special.
那我们跟安妮怎么说
What are we gonna tell Annie?
恐怕她想要一个父亲
I'm afraid that she wanted a father
是因为她想在异性恋群体中觉得正常一点
so that she could feel more legit with straight people.
汤姆起不到这个效果
Tom's not gonna do that.
对 更糟糕的是 万一她喜欢他呢
No. What's worse? What if she likes him?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
我妈妈身体越来越不好
My mother isn't doing well.
你想不说一声再见就走吗
You were gonna leave before I got back?
我本来说要留个字条的
Well, I was gonna leave a note.
幸好现在不用了
I'm happy I don't have to now.
你♥爸♥爸怎么办
What about your dad?
也许我可以和他好好谈谈 就像你一样
Maybe I can mend things with him... like you have.
那我和你一起去
Well, I'll come with you.
不用
No.
是她病了 还是你病了
Listen, is she sick, or is it you?
我知道说起来容易做起来难
I know it's easier said than done
但是我们必须一起分担这些可怕的事
to share something frightening, but we have to.
你是个斗士
You're a fighter.
但我不是
But I am not.
别这样 好吗
Hey, hey, hey. Don't do this, okay?
别放弃希望 他们会找到办法的
Don't give up. They're gonna find something.
我向你保证
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表