剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
酒吧里的人第四天都丢了工作
The guys inside all - lost their jobs on day four?
不
No.
这意味着我们也该行动了
It means it's our turn.
也许在纽约可以...
Maybe in New York...
但在亚利桑那州行不通
not Arizona.
等我们成年了 就一走了之
So, when we turn 18, we just leave then.
没人想在凤♥凰♥城终老一生
No one wants to get old in Phoenix.
她会告诉我爸
She'll tell my dad.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我们怎么办 -我不知道
- What do we do? - I don't know.
谢谢
Thank you.
全国妇女组织 波士顿 1972年
身为女性没有错
让我们共同改变现状
加入全国妇女组织
你什么时候想通的 罗玛
When did you figure it out, Roma?
什么 工作啊
What? My work.
我们是非常传统的天主教家庭
Well, my family's very Catholic,
而且我很担心我母亲
and I was so worried about my mom.
她大概怀了九或十次孕
She had 9, 10 pregnancies.
生下了我们六个孩子
There were six of us then,
她已经身心俱疲了
and her body and mind were beat.
一天晚上 我听见她求我父亲
Then one night I heard her pleading with my dad,
"我想找个工作"
"I want to get a job."
然后他说他会想办法的
And he just said he was taking care of that.
我母亲看着我的眼睛说道
And my mom looked me straight in the eye and said,
"你不像我这样畏缩
"You're not afraid like me.
出去闯荡吧
Go out into the world.
去上大学
Go to college.
体验真正的人生"
Have a real life."
于是我为了我母亲那样的人来到这儿
So, I'm here for women like my mom...
也为了我自己和像我一样的女性来到这儿
and for me, for girls and women like me.
你在这儿能派上用场
We could use you here.
你擅长与人打交道
You're good with people.
我们急需人手
We can use all the help we can get.
你听说我们有些领导者离开了吗
Did you hear about the departure of some of our leadership?
丽塔·梅·布朗
Rita Mae Brown.
她走了
She left?
她和另外几个领导者
She and a few others... like her
引起了民♥主♥党的反感
were making the Democratic Party uncomfortable.
因为女同那些事
The lesbian thing.
贝蒂·弗里丹将女同称为威胁
Betty Friedan called lesbians a menace
美国当代著名的女权运动家和社会改革家
自♥由♥主义女性主义思想代表人物之一
全国妇女组织创始人
强迫她们退出了
and forced them all out.
没人强迫她们把自己的生活方式展示给我们看
No one forced them to push their lifestyle in our faces.
我们的新主席艾琳怎么看待此事
How does Aileen, our new president, feel about this?
我们应该问问她
We should ask her.
但她只会告诉你 这里没有她们的位置了
But she'll only tell you there's no place for them here anymore.
帕蒂 我是罗玛
Patty, it's Roma.
我打算还是不待在波士顿了
I am not staying in Boston after all.
对了 你认识
Listen... do you know anyone
加利福尼亚全国妇女组织的人吗
at the National Organization for Women in California?
那你有联♥系♥方式吗
Well, do you have a contact there?
女同积极分子
不
No.
我没在逃避什么
I'm not running away from anything.
我们一年后在全国妇女会议上见
I'll see you at the National Women's Caucus in a year.
好
Okay.
马来西亚 槟城
宣讲 "上帝也爱同性恋"
有人问起过我们俩的事吗
Has anyone ever asked you about us?
怎么 因为你太纯洁[白人]
'Cause you're too pure
午餐就不能时不时地吃点鸡腿肉[黑人]吗
to have dark meat for lunch every now and then?
不是吗 他们不会来打扰我们的
No? They'll leave us alone.
你怎么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
因为有仇必报的上帝伴我成长
'Cause I grew up with a vengeful God...
时刻监视着我
always watching me
我好奇的母亲也时刻监视着我
and a curious mom watching just as close,
向我倾泻地狱之火和无尽的责问
hellfire and endless questions.
我为了逃离那一切才来到了这里
I ran all the way here to get away from all that...
因为这里无人问责
because here nobody asks questions...
因为我们早已身处地狱
'cause we're already in hell.
转寄到那不勒斯吗
Transfer to Napoli?
我休假时 从那边给你买♥♥了点礼物
I may have gotten you something there when I was on leave.
你应该好好存钱
You're supposed to be saving up.
这是生日礼物
It's a birthday present.
那不勒斯
Napoli.
-那不勒斯 -那不勒斯
- Napoli. - Napoli.
朋友 我想了很久
Friend... I have thought long on this.
我真心认为
And I feel in my heart
你爱谁 或如何相爱 并不重要
that it matters not who or how thee loves...
但也许该注意一下场所
but perhaps... where.
这么说 你不会告诉我父母了
So, you won't tell my parents?
该由你来告诉他们
This is something you must do.
《心理学手册》 鲍尔斯
♬So you were born in an electrical storm♬
同性恋
♬Took a bite out the sun♬
人♥兽♥性♥交♥
♬Saw your future in a machine built for two♬
♬Now your rays make me kind of go crazy♬
♬Shock and awe and amaze me♬
《电疗原则及实际应用》
W. J. 特里尔
♬Just a ticker-tape parade and me♬
♬But something was wrong♬
《公开的同性恋》
♬When you tap-danced on the air, in the night♬
查尔斯. W. 舒克瑞迪斯
♬Screaming at the top of your lungs♬
♬You said, "Come on, come on"♬
♬"Do what you want"♬
我不介意你翻看我的书
I don't mind you going through my books,
但我希望你能把书放回原位
but I'd appreciate it if you'd put them back correctly.
我只是在浏览一些
I was, um, looking at pictures
前额叶切断术治疗的图片
of prefrontal lobotomies
想要搞明白你们这些人
and trying my best to figure out
为什么要做这么残忍♥的事
what makes you people do such barbaric things.
某些情况下 这可以缓解病人的症状
In some cases, they eased a patient's symptoms.
副作用通常很大
The side effects were often severe.
能给看护者减少麻烦
It made them easier to care for.
当然 他们都成了植物人
Yeah, sure. They were vegetables.
传统心理学总会受到各种挑战
There will always be challenges to conventional psychology.
那电击疗法呢
What about electroshock therapy?
你也很喜欢那么做吗
Do you enjoy doing that, too?
针对哪类患者呢
As treatment for...?
所有类型
For anything.
如果其他疗法不起作用
It does create changes in brain chemistry
电击疗法确实可以促进脑化学变化
that can reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses
从而减轻某些心理疾病症状
if other treatments aren't working.
怎么
What?
怎么突然对我的工作有了兴趣 克利夫
Why this sudden interest in my profession, Cleve?
这个问题很难回答
I'm not sure there is a simple answer for that.
好吧
All right.
现在轮到我好奇了
Because now I'm the curious one.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
晚安 克利夫
Good night, Cleve.
请求允许登舰
Requesting permission to come aboard.
琼斯
Jones!
你本应该在15点回来报道
You were to report back at 1500.
什么事情耽搁了
Something hold you up?
我们是第一个返回的 长官
We're the first back, sir.
这难道就不算迟到吗 水手
And how does that make you any less tardy, sailor?
你想升官吗 长官
You looking for a promotion, sir?
你不想休假了吗 水手
You looking to lose your leave, sailor?
不是的 长官
No, sir.
他们时刻监视着你 琼斯
They're watching you, Jones, close.
千万别惹上麻烦
Keep your nose clean.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
解散
Dismissed.
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表