剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
前情回顾
Previously on "When We Rise"...
每一代人都需要面对
Each generation has its own epic confrontations
自己时代的冲突
that it must face.
时代在召唤我
I knew what I was called to do...
不是作为一个个体 而是我们这一代人中的一员
not as an individual -- as part of my generation.
我是弯的 爸爸
Dad, I'm gay.
这是一种病 可以被治疗的
It's an illness. It can be treated.
我想他需要帮助
I think he needs some help.
滚出我们的城市 要不然你的下场就是他这样
Get out of our city, or you get what he got.
我再也不会见到你了 是吗
I'm not gonna see you again, am I?
我们举♥行♥过街头游♥行♥ 结果被警♥察♥殴打了
We hold a street action, we get beat up by the very cops
他们拒绝保护我们
that refuse to protect us.
你有一股奇特的力量
You have such strength in you.
因为我是黑人吗 可能吧
About being black, maybe.
我的不同之处 不仅仅是肤色
Being black isn't the only thing that's different about me.
走之前来一杯吗 甜心
A drink before you go, sugar?
有好的波本威士忌吗
You got a good bourbon?
两杯
Two bourbons.
他们叫我罗莎妈妈
They call me Mama Jose.
你的名字是
And you are?
迈克尔
M-Michael.
在这里你可以做你自己 宝贝
Well, you be whoever you want to be in here, baby.
和你喜欢的人一起跳舞
You dance with whoever you want to dance with.
只不过警♥察♥来的时候不要靠的太近
Just not too close when the cops come here.
你怎么知道我不是警♥察♥
How do you know I'm not a cop?
你吗
You?
你是个水手 迈克尔
You're a Navy boy, Michael.
上帝将你送到了这个避难所
And God has delivered you to this place of refuge,
所以你要心怀感激
so be thankful.
跟我来
Come.
你怎么知道我是个水手
What makes you say Navy?
我曾经跟你一样
I was just like you once.
我是说 我们都曾跟你一样
I mean, we all were,
因为被征兵打仗而离开了家
plucked from our homes by the draft for the war...
直到别人发现了我们的事情
until we got caught doing what comes natural.
接着我们得到了警告条
And then we got that blue slip,
船到了最近的港口后
and all the blue-slip nelly queens
所有被警告的男同志都被驱逐出来
got picked up and disposed of at the nearest port --
旧金山就是最方便的港口
San Francisco.
这里这么多同性恋 并不是魔鬼造成的
I mean, the devil didn't do this to San Francisco.
才不是
Mnh. No.
是海军
It was the Navy,
是警♥察♥们心目中天下第一的美国
the cops' own beloved U.S. Of "A."
他们到这里来了吗
They come here?
警♥察♥吗 当然来
The cops? Sure.
但最近 他们变谨慎了
But they think twice
自从骚乱以来 他们就犹豫要不要
about raiding a place like this these days --
再来骚扰这里
I mean, since the riots.
这里闹过骚乱吗
There were riots here?
康普顿餐厅 纽约的石墙酒馆
Compton's Cafeteria, Stonewall in New York.
警♥察♥冲进来 见到男同志就暴打一顿
The cops came in to bust all our nelly queens' heads open
然后把我们的名字登报处理
and put our names in the papers like they do.
那时我们反击了
This time, we fought back.
并且发动了一场革命 亲爱的
And we started a revolution, honey.
我并不想发动革命
I'm not looking for a revolution.
我只想要一个可以让我喝酒
I just want a place - where I can have a drink...
放松的地方
and relax for a moment or two.
这就是你真正想要的吗 迈克尔先生
Is that all you really want, Mr. Michael?
那你根本就不明白
Then you don't have a clue...
革命代表着一切
because that is everything.
如果你不愿意为之战斗
And you're never gonna get that minute
你就永远都等不到胜利的那一刻
if you're not willing to fight for it.
警♥察♥突袭
It's a raid!
我们走
Let's go!
警♥察♥来了 快跑
The cops! Run!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
他们上了这辆车
They go in this van.
包围这车 胳膊挽着胳膊
Surround it! Lock arms!
快 包围这车 胳膊挽着胳膊
Surround it! Come on! Lock arms!
胳膊挽着胳膊
Lock arms!
上帝保佑我们同志 上帝保佑同志
God save us nelly queens. God save us nelly queens.
你给我滚回来
Get your spade ass back here!
长官 我不是他们一伙的
Sir, I-I'm not one of them.
愿我们健康长寿
Long may we live and die
上帝保佑我们同志
God save us nelly queens
嗨 请坐
Hey. Have a seat.
我不咬人的 除非你想让我咬
I don't bite... unless you want me to.
你想要什么 亲爱的
What do you want, honey?
眼下的话 来一杯咖啡吧
For now, coffee would help.
你想要什么作为回报呢
And what do you want in return?
放轻松
Relax.
我只是按照我那个时代的习惯来接济
I did the down-and-out refugee-child routine
避难的穷困孩童
in my time.
你叫什么 你来自哪里
What's your name? Where you from?
我是克里夫 琼斯 我来自亚利桑那州
I'm Cleve Jones. I'm from Arizona.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是西尔威斯特 来自恩格尔伍德市
I'm Sylvester from Englewood.
你看我 我不再穷苦潦倒了
I mean, I'm not down and out no more.
我还去了一趟欧洲回来
I just got back from my first tour in Europe.
给 来我演出瞧瞧
Here. Come to a show.
你演反串
You do drag.
这不是反串 宝贝儿 这就是我
This is not drag, honey. This is me.
睁大眼睛好好看一下我这张脸
Keep your eyes peeled on this face,
你很快就能从劲歌♥金曲榜上看见我了
and you're gonna see it on the Billboard charts
因为我做纯粹的自己
for being devotedly me.
是的 我会的
Okay. I will.
过来看看 最好带个朋友
Yeah. You better come. Bring a friend.
我得走了 我
Um, I have to -- I
麻烦一下 两杯咖啡带走
Uh, can we have two coffees to go, please?
我期待你们这些小年轻都
Here's what I want from you boys --
燥起来
be fabulous,
告诉那个瘦瘦的男孩也一样
and tell them other - skinny new boys to do the same
因为我们需要为这座城市焕发出新的景象
'cause we need a new scene in this city.
可以吗 来自亚利桑那的克里夫琼斯
Can you do that for me, Cleve Jones from Arizona?
你说呢
You have no idea.
有一个方案 可以缓和目前紧张的局面
There is one option which could alleviate the present tension
或许还能让大家都快乐些
and potentially leave everyone happier.
是的 我回到我禁欲的日子
Yes. I go back to my celibate life.
罗玛
Roma.
五十年代的时候
Oh. Now, I spent the '50s
我极力想隐藏我是一个女同的事实
very much intending to hide the fact that I was a lesbian,
但是我要不断去克制和压制 自我的完整性
but that meant putting down and holding down
这个完整的自我 至关重要
a whole part of myself that was really vital to my being.
第一步你要先问自己
So, first ask yourself --
隐藏真的会让你快乐吗
do you think hiding will make you truly happy?
反正这会比说实话
It'd be a lot more comfortable than this,
更让我感到舒服
if we're being honest.
好
Okay.
传统异性恋的相处模式
The traditional heterosexual model
是一夫一妻制 对吧
for relationships is monogamy, right?
在过去两千年或许是
For the past 2,000 years maybe.
理论上来说 这么做的目的是
And in theory, that serves its purpose --
生育与抚养子女
procreation and child-rearing.
但是我们女同没有这个选项 至少现在还不能实现
But we don't have that option available to us...not yet.
所以我建议
So, I suggest that,
为了使我们越来越亲近 而不是越来越疏离
in the interest of growing closer rather than further,
我们要摒弃那种模式
we abandon that model.
异性恋模式吗
The heterosexual model?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
珍和我在威利茨购置了土地
Now, Jean and I have purchased land
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表