剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
天呐
Yeah. He's the head of the naacp.
认识啊 他是全国有色人种协进会主席
It's a big deal, but all of these gay groups
这可是件轰轰烈烈的大事 但这些同志团体
and civil-liberties groups have come out
以及公民自♥由♥派团体都公开表示
against our little march in Washington.
反对我们在华盛顿的游♥行♥示♥威♥
They think it's a waste of money
他们认为这是对金钱的浪费
and there won't be enough good hotels rooms.
根本不会有足够的旅馆房♥间
Not kidding.
没开玩笑
And they won't be able to control the messaging.
他们将不能控制消息传播
We don't want it controlled.
我们也不想消息被控制
We want it to worry people who can do something about it.
我们希望这能让可行动之人切身忧虑
And we don't need any entertainment crap.
也不需要扯上任何狗屁娱乐什么的
We just need people, thousands of people.
我们需要人手 人越多越好
But it's not a rock concert, so if you need inspiration,
但这又不是摇滚乐会 所以如果你们需要灵感
Look to Bayard Rustin and his march on Washington.
看看贝亚德·鲁斯廷在华盛顿的游♥行♥
They gave the world “I have a dream"
他们在没有麦克乐队[摇滚乐队]的情况下
without Fleetwood Mac.
还是向世界发出”我有一个梦想”的呼唤
Is Fleetwood Mac still a thing?
麦克乐队还当红吗?
We need a big draw.
我们需要吸人眼球
I'll see your Julian Bond and raise you Lady Gaga.
我会去见你的朱利安·邦德 但同时我们也会请来女神卡卡
What's a Lady Gaga?
女神卡卡又是谁?
New artist, big gay following.
新生代艺术家 拥有极大的同志粉丝基础
If she performs, there will be a big crowd.
如果她能表演 绝对会万人空巷 盛况空前
No. No music acts, okay?
别 甭想有音乐表演 好吗?
Fine.
成
Then you may as well cancel it. Dude, come on.
那你还不如取消游♥行♥ 拜托 老兄
Hey, this is what it feels like to do something new, okay?
干一番新事业都是如此 好吗?
It's lonely, and it's tough.
人单势孤 举步维艰
And nobody believes in you until after you've succeeded.
直至你成功之前都不会有任何人相信你
You need to learn that.
好好学着
I'm going back on the road again tomorrow...
我明天得继续上路...
Because old queens go to gay fundraisers
因为上一辈同志整个夏天都得混迹于
all summer long.
形形色♥色♥的同志募捐活动
So, you get your generation, and I will get mine.
所以 你尽量去拉你们这辈的同志 我负责我们这辈的
And we leapfrog these supposed LGBT leaders
然后我们在这群虚构的LGBT领袖错过这一刻前
before they miss this moment.
超越他们
Never quote me on this, but losing Prop 8
别到处宣扬我这句话 但如果我们能办成这事
could be the best thing that ever happened
输掉八号♥提案的案子
If we pull this off.
可能是有史以来最幸运之事
Can you do a speaking tour now?
你现在还能巡回演讲吗?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You're not getting any younger.
你已经不年轻了
You may be all cute and flexible and everything,
也许你顶着那张人畜无害 可攻可受的脸
But I was a twink once, too, you know,
但你得知道我曾经也是小鲜肉
kind of the fiercest that the Castro ever saw.
论凶猛卡斯特罗区我称第二没人敢称第一
And I led more marches and screwed more men
我领导过的游♥行♥ 上过的男人
Than you will ever lead or screw in your life.
你这辈子都难以望其项背
And, yes, my hair might be gray and my face might be worn,
对 也许我双鬓斑白 人老珠黄
but I have more energy in this ravaged body
但我这副行将就木的身体中的能量
than any of you have in your skinny little limbs combined,
仍比你们这些弱鸡更波涛汹涌
and that includes you lesbians.
也包括你们女同
So, you want to out-march me,
所以你们觉得游♥行♥比我更有经验
you want to out-bitch me, come on. who's first?
或者想跟我撕逼 来啊 谁第一个?
Look.
听着
Clear moments Of opportunity like this are rare, okay?
如此良机时不我待 好吗?
Twice I’ve seen them ripped away...
我们已经因为暗♥杀♥者的子弹与疫情
by an assassin's bullet and by a plague.
错失两次良机...
We cannot let this opportunity slip away, too, not again.
我们绝不能再将机会拱手让人 再也不会
Roma, can you give me a hand? Yeah, sure.
罗玛 能帮我一下吗? 当然
So... oh... as the president of the board of supervisors,
所以...作为监督委员会的主席
I'm gonna need you to make a statement
我希望你能帮我们发表下声明
In favor of citywide healthcare.
支持全城医保
Oh, come on, Roma. this is family time.
别介 罗玛 现在可是家庭时间
Now, come on. keep moving. This is heavy.
别停 这很重啊
You got your end? Yeah.
你弄好你那头了吗? 嗯
We don't have to do it all at once.
我们又不必一次到位
We can start with poor people.
可以先从穷♥人♥开始
Oh, because everybody loves poor people.
因为所有人都偏爱穷♥人♥
We don't even have the union's support on this.
我们甚至都无法得到工会支持
I'll talk to the unions. will you make a statement?
我会和工会谈谈 你会发表声明吗?
Fine. Good luck with the unions.
得 祝你谈话好运
Give me that.
给我
Get your stuff.
拿好你东西
How else are we gonna get on out of here?
否则我们怎么离开此地?
Welcome to the city of refuge.
欢迎来到难民之城
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Thousands are expected to take part this morning...
成千上万之人将参加今晨...
... in a march for gay and lesbian rights.
...为同志平权的游♥行♥示♥威♥
Today they plan to march
今天他们计划穿越
through the streets of Washington,
华盛顿所有街道
ending up here at the capitol,
终于国会山此处
where they are going to demand
他们将于此要求总统
quicker action from the president.
尽快采取行动
15 minutes.
还有15分钟
15 minutes until the greatest humiliation of my life.
还有15分钟 我人生的最大败笔就要上演
Oh, breathe, girl. They're coming. They're coming.
吸口气 他们正在路上 在路上呢
They're just... all on gay time.
他们只是过着同志时间
Shut up and open your banner.
赶紧闭嘴 拉开横幅
Come on. Can I get some hands over here?
快 谁来帮帮我?
Let's just get it out into the street. Come on. Hurry up!
我们赶紧上街 快点!
Okay, okay. Let's get it out in the street.
好 好 我们赶紧上街
Okay, let's spread it out.
快扯开
You ready? Let's march!
准备好了吗? 游♥行♥开始!
Nearly nine months into his term,
在其任期九个月内
President Barack Obama today was a target
奥巴马总统成为华盛顿一场游♥行♥示♥威♥
of a huge demonstration in Washington.
活动的目标
Equality!
平等权!
When do we want it?
什么时候要?
Now!
现在!
What do we want? Equality!
我们要的是什么? 平等权!
The president, citing all that he faces now,
总统强调了其现在所面临之棘手困境
appealing for more time
呼吁给其更多时间
to deliver on the promises he made.
以实现其担♥保♥之承诺
But today, marchers weren't accepting any excuses.
但今天 游♥行♥者将不会接受任何借口
Homophobia is like racism
恐同者即如种族歧视
in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people,
希冀于将一大群人去人性化
to deny their humanity, their dignity,
以否认其人性 气尊严
and their personhood.
其人格
They say that this country is equal,
他们声称这个国家尊崇平等
but it is not equal if it's sometimes.
但只要片刻的不平等就非真正之平等
Obama, are you listening?!
奥巴马 你在听吗?!
We have existed in every time and culture and land,
我们存在于所有时代 所有文化 所有土壤
and we are here today to say we are equal.
我们今天聚于此地就是为了大声说出我们平等
We are equal in our ability
我们同样有能力
to form and sustain loving relationships...
去构建于维持爱的纽带...
Equal in our ability to parent, foster-parent, and adopt...
我们同样有能力去抚养 扶养 领养...
... equal in our ability to defend our country.
同样有能力去捍卫自己的祖国
And we are most certainly equal in the eyes of god!
在上帝眼中我们生而平等!
And soon, we will be equal
很快 在这片大地的法律中
under the laws of this land
我们也终将获得平等之权利
because a free and equal people do not tolerate
因为一个自♥由♥且平等之公民永远不会忍♥受
the prioritization of their rights.
自己权利有高低贵贱之分
They do not accept compromise.
他们不接受委曲求全
They do not accept delays.
他们不接受怠惰因循
No more compromise.
不再曲意迁就
No more delays.
不再蹉跎岁月
We are equal!
众生平等!
We are equal!
众生平等!
We are equal!
众生平等!
Ted Olson. Sit. sit. Yes.
我是泰得·奥尔森 坐 坐 好的
How can I help you?
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表