剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
告诉那些小娘们我们会一直放炮到天亮
Tell those daisies, we'll stay out till reveille
直到他们还击
if that's what it takes to get return fire.
意思是再次开炮吗 长官
Does that mean fire again, sir?
就是这个意思
That's exactly what it means.
舰尾炮架 驾驶台
Aft-gun mount, bridge.
准备好了就发射 水手
Fire when ready, sailor.
发射
Fire!
双重打击 继续
Double down! Keep going!
舰尾炮架 驾驶台
Aft-gun mount, bridge.
装弹确认
Reload and confirm.
设备过热了 琼斯
We're overheating here, Jones.
我们还能继续 但炮架吃不消啊
We can keep going, but the gun can't.
舰尾炮架报告温度过高 有安全隐患 长官
The aft-gun mount's reporting unsafe temperatures, sir.
你告诉他们继续开炮直到有所回击
You tell them to keep firing until we get return fire,
否则我一脚踹飞他
or I'm gonna fire my foot up his ass!
舰尾炮架 请确认装弹
Aft-gun mount, reload and confirm,
否则你就会被踹飞
or you get a foot up your ass.
收到 琼斯
Copy, Jones.
继续装弹 继续装弹
Keep loading. Keep loading.
发射
Fire!
舰尾炮架 汇报情况
Aft-gun mount, report.
舰尾炮架 汇报情况
Aft-gun mount, report.
请问您认为
I was wondering if you think
是否存在"幸福"的同性恋
that there are any "Happy" homosexuals.
事实上 如果一个人是同性恋
The fact that somebody's homosexual,
真正的 天生的同性恋
a true, obligatory homosexual,
自然而然就排除了
automatically rules out
他长♥期♥拥有幸福的可能性
the possibility that he will remain happy for long.
压力和负担
The stresses and strains
多年倍受煎熬的精神世界
the psychic apparatus is subjected to over the years...
会导致他的困难与日俱增
will cause him, in time, to have increasing difficulties.
提出"幸福的同性恋"这个概念
The whole idea of saying "The happy homosexual"
是为了创造一个关于同性恋本质的神话
is to create a mythology about the nature of homosexuality.
迈克尔 汇报情况
Michael, report.
迈克尔
Michael?
向着全能的神
Unto almighty God,
对我们的兄弟迈克尔·史密斯致以敬意
we commend the soul of our brother, Michael Smith,
将他的尸骨封存深海之中
and we commit his body to the deep.
迈克尔·史密斯
主保佑你 守护着你
The Lord bless thee and keep thee.
主照亮你前行的路
The Lord make His face to shine upon thee...
并仁慈对你
and be gracious unto thee.
主赐予你安宁
The Lord give thee peace.
全体注意 立正
Attention. All clear. Halt!
准备 瞄准
Ready. Aim.
射击
Fire.
致:肯恩
来自:迈克尔
生日快乐
全国妇女组织办公室 伯克利
我们在贴这些传♥单♥
We're putting up one of these flyers.
是关于什么的
Uh, hi. What is it for?
旧金山妇女中心
The San Francisco Women's Centers.
全国妇女组织是其中之一吗
Is N.O.W. a part of this?
我们不全是白种的韦尔斯利直女
We're not all straight, white Wellesley girls.
马萨诸塞州的女子大学 宣扬性别平等与自♥由♥
有问题吗
That a problem?
我是新来的
I mean, I'm -- I'm new here.
我不知道那上面可以贴什么
I got no idea what can go on that board.
那是有什么问题
So, what's with all the questions?
我也才来加利福尼亚州
I'm new to California, too.
真是了不起
Well, good for you.
我们把这些传♥单♥贴着
We're putting up one of these flyers.
假如你发现内容违反了你们的规定
You find out it's against your rules
而且你又特别想遵守那些规定
and you feel comfortable following those rules,
你可以把它撕下来 好吗
you go ahead and tear it down, okay?
好
Uh, yeah.
欢迎来到加利福尼亚州 美人
Welcome to California, hot stuff.
妇女中心
您好 全国妇女组织 伯克利办公室
Hello. National Organization for Women, Berkeley office.
♬Love who you wanna♬
♬Cause a man is sure gonna♬
♬Love rights♬
♬I'm here to tell you about it, girls♬
你参与过什么危险活动吗
Have you ever participated in any subversive activities?
是有针对我的指控吗 长官
Has there been an accusation, sir?
我问你话呢 水手
I'm asking the questions, sailor.
比如与黑豹队一起游♥行♥之类的
As in marching with the Panthers.
美国黑人社团 为少数民族和工人阶级解放战斗的组织
我小时候
When I was a boy,
有年夏天去过南卡罗来纳州
I-I went to South Carolina one summer.
我叔叔们会出去拉拢人们投票
My uncles there would go out registering people to vote
给黑人
black folk...
对于一个新泽西州的小孩而言
which -- which didn't seem like a -- a big deal
我觉得这不是什么大事
to a -- a Jersey kid.
但有一天 我一个叔叔满身伤痕地回了家
But one day one of them came home savagely beaten.
此后 我帮我母亲烘焙食物
After that, I helped my mom bake food
跟教会一起 分给那些取得胜利的
for the civil-rights fighters when they'd come through...
民权斗士们
with the church.
我在纽约是参加过游♥行♥
And, yes, I did march in New York,
但我不以这种行为为耻 长官
but I'm not ashamed of any of that, sir.
我注意到
Now, it's come to my attention
你想申请调任到那不勒斯
that you put in for a transfer to Naples.
现在我不想去了
Sir, I have no desire to go there now.
哪里需要我 我就去哪里
I'll go where I'm needed.
琼斯 你被一个新项目选中了
Jones, you've been selected for a new program.
你和其他十一名水手已经被分配给了
You and 11 others have been tasked
负责改变种族歧视的改革官员
with reforming officers who act on racial prejudices
种族歧视不能存在于当今军队
in a manner that's not in line with today's military.
这是升职调动
It's a promotion and a relocation.
明白吗
Understood?
你的新基地在旧金山的金银岛
Your new base - will be on Treasure Island in San Francisco.
你可能是唯一一个能
You might be the only sailor to get a transfer
从越南调到旧金山 却一点都不高兴的水手了
from Vietnam to San Francisco and not break a smile.
快乐不再和我有关了 长官
Joy's got nothing to do with me no more, sir.
小寿星 走 去给你买♥♥个新自行车
Hey, birthday boy, let's get you a new bike!
我有些事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
说吧
Let's hear it.
我得在我的心理课上演讲
I have to give a speech in my psych class.
理课老师是班克斯先生
The teacher is Mr. Banks.
我很了解他
I know him well.
我们得选一个主题
And we have to pick a subject,
我决定
and I've come to the conclusion
要谈一谈我了解的东西
that I would like to speak on something that I know about,
所以我准备谈谈同性恋解放运动
so I'm going to be talking about the gay liberation movement.
听起来
Well, that sounds like an --
是个很有趣的主题
an interesting subject, to be sure.
我是同性恋 爸 我是同性恋
I'm gay, Dad. I'm gay.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为你知道这件事是很重要的
Because it's important that you know?
还有呢 你还想告诉我你在床上喜欢怎么做吗
What else? You gonna tell me what you like to do in bed, too?
我也需要知道那个吗
Do I need to know that, too?
这是病 是可以被治疗的
It's an illness. It can be treated.
所以我等到18岁才告诉你
This is why I waited to tell you when I was 18
因为我怕你想要试着治好我
'cause I was afraid of what you would try to do to fix me.
这跟你几岁没有关系
It doesn't matter what age you are.
你是我儿子 我爱你
You're my son. And I love you.
我会治好你的
And I will cure you of this.
所以 你想怎么做 用电击疗法吗
So, what are you suggesting -- electroshock therapy?
如果我觉得有用的话 我会的
If I thought it would help, yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你要给我打电♥话♥ -让他走 让他走
- You call me. - Let him go. Let him go.
好了 玛莉 到时间了
Come on, Mary. It's time.
♬Sitting in a park in Paris, France♬
♬Reading in the news and it sure looks bad♬
♬They won't give peace a chance♬
♬That was just a dream some of us had♬
♬Still a lot of land to see♬
♬But I wouldn't want to stay here♬
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表