剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
你好
Hello.
你好 是戴尔吗
Yes. Hello. Is this Del?
是的
Yes.
我是克里夫
It's Cleve.
哪个克里夫
Cleve who?
集♥会♥上的那个男孩
Jones from the rally.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
也祝你感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.
肯恩 之前调查的田纳西州的委托人
Ken, the client you were working with from Tennessee
他问我能不能和他
he asked if I could sit in on a meeting
还有那些他错误惩罚的黑人士兵一起旁听会议
with him and the black soldiers he wrongly punished.
你有能力直达人们的内心
You have the ability to get through to people.
你有这种力量
You have such strength in you.
可能黑人都这样吧
About being black, maybe.
我在一个黑人家庭长大
But I grew up in a black home
有一个知道我有多努力的黑人妈妈
with a black mom who understood my struggle.
但是做一个黑人并不是我唯一与其他人不同的地方
But being black isn't the only thing that's different about me.
还有其他事情
Other things...
那种感觉与生俱来
that feel born in me.
我妈妈没法理解
They aren't in my mom.
那些日子就像出生在敌营一样
In those ways, I was born into enemy territory.
我需要答案
I need answers.
我想知道他现在在哪
I need to know where he is now.
上帝吗
The Lord?
不是
No.
迈克尔
Michael.
他出事后我还没哭过
I haven't even cried
因为我不知道他是在天堂还是在地狱
because I don't know if he's in heaven or hell...
如果在不好的地方 那是不是我的错
...or if it's my fault where his soul is now.
别说了
Stop.
在这里不要再说任何这样的话
Don't say anything more about this on this island.
我建议你每周日都去你的教堂
I'll recommend you go back to your church every Sunday.
想象一下 有一个你坐在那
Imagine there's one of you sitting out there.
你会对自己说些什么
What would you say to you?
一年前 我坐在这样的房♥子里
A year ago, I sat in a room like this,
听一个男人跟我说 我生病了
and I listened to a man tell me that I was sick
我正在犯罪
and that I was a criminal
我没有未来
and that I had no future
我将会下地狱
and that I was going to hell.
我来这是想告诉大家 我没有疯
Well, I'm here to tell you that I haven't gone crazy...
我也没有去监狱
...and I haven't gone to jail yet.
我也拒绝相信 上帝会让我们下地狱
And I refuse to believe in a God
仅仅是因为我们做了真正的自己
who would send me to hell for who I am.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
最重要的是 我想让你们知道 不管你是谁
Most importantly, I want you to know that whoever you are,
你都不是孤身一人
you are not alone.
非常对 沃尔特
Exactly, Walter.
虽然怀着因为身份认同和被拒绝
And despite fear of identification,
带来的恐惧
of rejection,
我们是来这告诉大家 宪法已经表明
we are here to say that the Constitution tells us
我们已经有权利和其他公民一样
that we already have the right to participate in this country
平等地生活在这个国家
on an equal basis with every other citizen.
这是吉姆 福斯特
That was Jim Foster,
第一个以公开同性恋身份
the first openly gay man to ever speak
在民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥上发言
at a Democratic National Convention.
见到你很高兴 雷切尔
Nice to meet you. Rachel.
最近怎么样
How are you?
罗玛
Roma!
真高兴见到你
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
好了 大家坐下来
All right, everybody settle down now.
早上好 欢迎
Good morning, and wel--
姐♥妹♥们♥ 因为妇女运动
Sisters, we are tired of living in the closet
我们已经厌倦在深柜中生活了
because of the women's movement.
纪律 保持纪律
Order! We'll have some order here!
我们不是威胁
We are not a menace!
我们不是分歧
We are not a distraction!
我们不会再保持沉默
And we will not be silent any longer!
我和女同一起工作过
I worked with the lesbians,
她们好像对政♥治♥斗争
and they didn't seem too interested
没多大兴趣
in any sort of political fight.
和平运动一直都是我支持的
And the peace movement is always going to be home for me.
但是那场战争结束了 而我们的才刚刚开始
But now that war is ending, and ours is just beginning.
所以我在寻找同志运动真正的立足点
So I'm looking for a real foothold in the gay movement.
我在电视上看到你参加的大会
And I saw you on television at the convention
在想我直接从顶端开始吧
and thought I would just start at the top.
你要是在民♥主♥大会上见到我的话
Well, you must have stayed up pretty late
肯定熬夜到很晚
if you saw me at the Democratic Convention.
我是说 你可以为我们做得更好 不被限制在一个凌晨两点的讲话
I mean, you could have done better than a 2:00 a.M. slot
你觉得呢
for us, don't you think?
你知道拿到那个位置需要耗费多少心血吗
Do you know how much it took to get that spot?
我们这么多年来的组织
We've worked for years organizing,
集资和群众走访
raising money, walking precincts.
你除了制♥造♥点噪声 抽点大♥麻♥还干了什么
What have you done except for make some noise and smoke weed?
那就是我想问的 先生
And that's my question, sir.
这场运动中 有我这种人的一席之地吗
Is there a place for someone like me in the movement?
我们的盟友看起来怎样 影响很大
Look, it matters what you look like to our allies.
我们需要盟友的帮助
And we're gonna need allies to get anywhere.
当你说 盟友 的时候
So, when you say "Allies,"
你是说那种 高富帅
you mean rich, straight,
白种人 信基♥督♥的直男盟友吗
white, Christian, male allies.
不管你爱不爱听
Like it or not.
如果你弄个学位
I mean, perhaps if you got an education...
理理发
got a haircut.
十八街区那有个理发师
There's a barber up on 18th Street.
真是醍醐灌顶
Well, this has been very informative.
福斯特先生 来见你真开心
Such a pleasure to meet you finally, Mr. Foster.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a great day.
克里夫 我找到那个地方了 滚出旧金山
Cleve, I've found it. Get out of San Francisco.
五月来阿姆斯特丹(荷兰首都)找我
Meet me in Amsterdam in May.
这的汉子超帅
The boys are beautiful here.
克里夫
Hey, Cleve?
克里夫 你登记投票权了 是吗
Cleve. You're registered to vote, right?
不好意思
Sorry.
在我看来
From what I can tell,
这里的政♥治♥就是资产阶级的矫情做作
politics here is a bourgeois affectation.
我要去欧洲了
I'm going to Europe.
那里能怎样
What's going on over there?
少点关于婚姻 军队 宗教
Less "Marriage, military, religious,
白人男性 警♥察♥ 霸权 之类的说教
white male, cop, supremacy" Crap.
我们可以继续逃避
You know, we can keep flying away
去寻找虚无的东西
to search for something that isn't there, either,
或者我们可以呆在这
or we can stay and fight
把这里争取成我们期望的样子
to make this the place we're looking for.
与市政厅 警♥察♥斗争
Fight City Hall, the cops.
我选哈维 米尔克
My candidate's Harvey Milk.
他现在竞选城市监督官
He's running for city supervisor.
最最重要的是
And most importantly, most importantly,
每个同性恋必须站出来
every gay person must come out.
我出来竞选是因为
I'm running because it's obvious,
媒体也谈论到
based on what the media has opened up,
政♥治♥机器已经在这座城市形成
that a political machine has formed in this city.
而我认为机器不能代表人♥民♥
I don't think a machine can represent people.
政♥治♥机械化引发的议论
And the issue of machine politics
超过了当地监督官的竞选
goes beyond the local supervisor's race.
水门事件的进一步调查
The thrust of the Watergate investigation
已经转移到华盛顿联邦大♥法♥官那里
now has switched to the federal grand jury in Washington.
一个接一个 尼克松政♥权♥里的权贵们
One by one, the high and the mighty
以及前任权贵们
and the former high and the mighty
都被召唤作证
in the Nixon administration are being called to testify.
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表