剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
不
No.
我还想...感谢白宫
And I want to... I want to thank the White House.
多亏了白宫的鼎力支持
So many people at the White House helped
让这个夜晚变得如此精彩
to make this evening extraordinary,
尤其感谢理查德·卡里德斯
but particular to Richard Socarides,
他代表着所有美国人 所有美国同性恋者
who does such a great job of representing every American,
为追求平等做出了卓越的贡献
every gay American. Only equality.
我们将继续期盼美国未来
And we will continue to dream of an America
在所有工作领域的人 包括军队
where we can serve our nation openly and honestly
都能真诚公开地服务我们的祖国
in any job setting, including the armed forces,
没有恐惧和歧视
without fear and discrimination.
看看这些气球和票数
Look at all the balloons and votes!
父母晚宴 圣凯瑟琳
你好吗 我是汤姆·阿米亚诺 正在竞选市长
How are you? Tom Ammiano, running for mayor.
汤姆·阿米... 你太小了
Tom Ammi... You're too young.
我是汤姆·阿米亚诺 正在竞选市长
Tom Ammiano, running for mayor.
你可以投票 我是汤姆·阿米亚诺
I know you can vote. Tom Ammiano.
我是汤姆·阿米亚诺 正在竞选市长 你好吗
Tom Ammiano, running for mayor. How are you?
你身边都是民♥主♥党人
You have Democrat all over you,
仔细想想 还挺带感的
which is sexy, if you think about it.
蒂姆 跟上
Tim, keep up.
妈
Hi, Mom.
我不知道我们都要来
I-I didn't realize we were all coming.
当然了 这是父母晚宴啊 妈
Yeah. It's parents night, Mom.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
你们好
Hi, guys.
这是我另外两个父亲
These are two more of my parents.
这是汤姆·阿米亚诺 他在竞选市长
This is Tom Ammiano, who's running for mayor,
这是他的爱人 蒂姆
and his lover, Tim.
-爸 坐这里吧 -好的
- Daddy, just sit here. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
安妮有我的基因 要是有什么坏习惯
Annie's got my genes, so any bad behavior,
直接怪我就好
feel free to blame me, okay?
你穿的这是什么
What the hell are you wearing?
我想为你打扮的好看一些
I thought I would look nice for you.
我的意思是 我们不应该去在意
I mean, I thought we weren't supposed to care
别人是怎么想的
what other people think.
朋友们 我们将携手美国总统
My friends, a new day dawns when we join hands
为终于实现他对美国的承诺
with the president of the United States
共同迎来新的明天
to finally realize the promise of America.
女士们和先生们 很荣幸 现在由我
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now my deep honor
为大家请出美国总统
to present to you the president of the United States.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我需要大家的帮助
I need help, y'all.
我不是一无所有
I ain't got no one.
我理解
I understand.
我一无所有
I got no one.
我需要大家帮帮我
I need hands laid on me, y'all.
我打算把自己灌死
I'm gonna drink myself to death.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
但是像你这样的人不能待在这里
But someone like you can't be in here.
不过这里有个庭院 来吧
But we have a courtyard. Come on.
五十年前 杜鲁门总统
50 years ago, President Truman stood
对公民权利的定义
at a new frontier in our defining struggle
给出了全新的解释 他说
on civil rights and said,
"今天比以往任何时候都更重要
"It is more important today than ever
我们要确保所有美国人
to ensure that all Americans
都享有自♥由♥和平等的权利"
enjoy the rights of freedom and equality."
-我说的"所有美国人" -我说的"所有美国人"
- When I say "All Americans..." - When I say "All Americans..."
-指的是所有美国公民 -指的是所有美国公民
-...I mean all Americans. -...I mean all Americans.
"所以今晚 我不能在这里向大家致歉" 说吧
"So I can't stand here tonight with apologizing." Come on.
"所以今晚 我不能在这里向大家致歉"
"So I can't stand here tonight with apologizing."
现在 我们都知道这只是个不切实际的梦想
We all know that it is an ideal and not perfectly real now.
我们都知道 我们想通过法律来
We all know that some of the old kinds of discrimination
摆脱一些旧的歧视
we have seeked to rid ourselves of by law
净化现今尚存的美国精神
and purge our spirits of still exist in America today.
我们都知道目前
We all know that there
对于同性恋的歧视仍在继续
is continuing discrimination against gays.
我们的理想和历史认为他们是...
Our ideals and our history hold that they are...
这跟我们期望的不一样
That's not the version we wanted.
你们这些傻瓜 总统不会道歉的
Presidents don't apologize, you moron.
一会你就明白了
You can thank me later.
总统先生 人们正在逐渐死去
Mr. President, people are dying!
克♥林♥顿♥: 针头交换 阻止艾滋
解除资助禁令
我是个老师 蒂姆非常了解这段故事
I teach. Tim knows this story all too well
因为我常常挂在嘴边
because I tell it all the time.
安妮的行为很正常
Annie's behavior is not unique.
青少年都这样
It's what teenagers do.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道她在生物考试上得了89%的分数吧
You do know she got 89% on her biology exam
西班牙语的得分更是超过了95%
and over 95% in Spanish.
这才是独特之处
That is unique.
这一年来我明白了
What I learned this year --
如果你必须得遵从他们的游戏规则
that if you have to play their game,
就要搞清他们的体系 想明白你所需要的
figure out their system, figure out what you need --
我就是这么摆脱圣凯瑟琳的
that's how I got out of St. Catherine's --
因为在某些时候 配合体系的规则
'cause sometimes working the system
就是摆脱它的唯一方法
is the only way out of it.
千万别相信他们的花言巧语
Just don't ever buy into their crap.
否则很容易陷进去
That's how you'll lose the outsider in you...
因为真正的你 一个旁观者
because the real you -- you know, the outsider --
在局外旁观 才是真正的力量所在
that's where the real power is at -- on the outside.
全国范围内
Across the country,
基于性取向的仇恨犯罪正在飙升
hate crimes based on sexual orientation are rising.
朱迪·谢泼德21岁的儿子马修
Judy Shepard's 21-year-old son Matthew
被人绑♥架♥ 用枪柄殴打致死
kidnapped, pistol-whipped, and beaten to death.
上帝厌恶同性恋
我相信有地狱的存在
I believe in hell.
这些同性恋们一定会下地狱的
I believe these fags are going to hell.
仇恨不是家庭价值观
婚姻平权
今天我敦促国会
Today I call upon the Congress
立刻通过一项宪法修正案
to promptly pass an amendment to our constitution
婚姻= 一个男人+ 一个女人
捍卫婚姻 并将其定义为
defining and protecting marriage
一个男人和一个女人的结合
as the union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones?
我是 请进
Yes. Come in.
自从疫情爆发以来
You know, from the beginning of the epidemic,
我们恐惧的是 我们为之奋斗的一切
our fear was that everything we'd worked for
将会付诸东流
would just be swept away.
但后来出现了治疗的药物
But the drugs came,
死亡率也在不断下降
and the death rate has been dropping.
但现在又有了新的威胁
But now there is a new threat,
我从未预见到的威胁
one I never predicted.
就是你们 你们这一代碌碌无为
You. Your generation is asleep.
你们太害怕去讨论谈论那些
You're too afraid to talk about what happened
只比你们年长几岁的人所经历过的一切
to people just a few years older.
你一说 结果往往很残酷
When you do, it's often with cruelty.
因为你被邀请去华盛顿参加晚宴 你太兴奋了
You're so thrilled to be invited to dinners in D.C.
就干脆放弃了我们的需求
that you just gave up our demands.
那些真正憎恶我们的人正把年轻人绑在
And those who truly hate us are tying young men
俄怀明州的围栏上 打破他们的脑袋
to fences in Wyoming and cracking their skulls open,
乔治·W·布♥什♥企图利用宪法修正案
with George W. Bush threatening constitutional amendments
威胁我们自♥由♥组成家庭的权利
against our families.
我可能再次因此以罪犯的身份死去
I could go to my grave a criminal again.
所以 在我继续说下去之前 你告诉我
So, you tell me something before I go any further.
作为这个国家碌碌无为的一代的一份子
What's it like to be part of the first generation
是什么样的感觉
in this country that has no purpose?
你又将对此做些什么
And what are you gonna do about it?
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表