剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
"愿意娶戴安·琼斯"
"...take you, Diane Jones..."
愿意娶黛安·琼斯
...take you, Diane Jones...
"作为我的合法妻子"
"...for my lawful wife..."
作为我的合法妻子
...for my lawful wife...
"从今天开始相互拥有..."
"...to have and to hold from this day forward..."
-等一下 -再等的话
- Wait. Hey. - They could drop dead
她们会死的好吗 安妮
if they wait any longer, Annie!
我有话要说
I have something I need to say.
我只是
I just...
我浪费了太多的时间去羞愧
I have wasted so much time being ashamed
去隐藏真实的我们
and hiding who we really are.
但是你们向我展示了
But you have been the ones who have shown me
爱情的本质及其强大之处
what loves looks like and how powerful it is.
也正因为有你们的榜样
And it's because of your example
才让我能尽力去
that I am able to give
给予并收获爱
and receive the love that I can.
感谢你们与我们分享这一切
So, thank you for sharing this with us.
感谢你们让我拥有一个宝贵的家庭
Thank you for this precious family.
还没完呢 还没完呢
Not yet. Not yet.
-好吧 -还没完呢
- Oh! Okay. - Not yet.
-还没完呢 -好吧
- Not yet. Not yet. - All right.
现在
And now...
罗玛和黛安
Roma and Diane,
我宣布你们结为终身伴侣
I pronounce you spouses for life!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你那斗士般的心终于有所触动了吗
Your fighter's heart finally feeling something?
没有
No.
要斗争的还有很多
There's too much left to fight for.
我确实感觉到了不同
I do feel a little different.
或许该轮到我再次坠入爱河了
I mean, maybe it's my turn to fall in love again.
-谁知道呢 -对啊
- Who knows? I mean... -Yeah.
凡事难预料 对吧
...stranger things have happened, right?
我17岁时就加入了同性恋解放运动
I joined gay liberation when I was 17.
我从没想过我能在有生之年
And I never believed that I would be alive...
能看到这一天
to see this decision today.
整段旅程 所有努力
And the journey, the struggle,
最高法♥院♥发言
5比4多数票通过同性婚姻是项权利
肯定还没结束
it's certainly not over.
♬Population♬
但我认为我们在改变美国人♥民♥的
But I think we've done a remarkable job...
♬Keeps on breeding♬
内心和想法方面
...of changing the hearts and the minds...
♬Nation's bleeding♬
已经取得了很大成就
...of the American people.
♬Still more feeding economy♬
宝贝 快来 我们走吧
Honey, come on. Let's go.
这不仅归功于我们这个群体
So, I would give the credit not only to my own community,
还归功于全国人♥民♥
but to the rest of the country.
♬Life is funny, skies are sunny♬
我见证了我家人的改变
I mean, I've seen people in my own family change.
♬Bees make honey, who needs money♬
见证了全国人♥民♥的改变
I've seen people change right across this country.
♬Monopoly♬
这些都促使我们成为一个更好的国家
And it is making us a better country...
更好的人
...and a better people.
♬Said, I'd love to change the world♬
♬Ohhh♬
♬But I don't know what to do♬
2015年 美国最高法♥院♥宣布
50个州禁止同性婚姻均属违宪行为
♬So I'll leave it up to you♬
但今天 LGBT群体 女性
宗教群体和少数族裔的权利
在全美范围内受到攻击
一样的奋斗
一样的抗争
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表