剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
I want you to get KNXV there and KPNX.
是的 人多很好
Yes, a big crowd's great,
但如果有媒体报道效果会好很多
but it means a hell of a lot more if the press covers it.
我们的目标是清醒头脑 感到人心
Hearts and minds... that's what we're after.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝
Babe?
如果你想要所有男同性恋的支持
If you want all the gays,
你需要找到一个比我还受欢迎的
you will need the support of somebody more popular than me...
或是大家都喜欢的人
Or universally well-liked.
迈克尔 现在在旧金山谁是最受欢迎的男同政♥治♥家
Mike, who is the most popular gay politician in San Francisco?
汤姆 阿米阿努斯
Tom Ammiano.
我曾支持他竞选教委会
I supported him for Board of Education,
但他更像一个谐星
but he's kind of a clown.
准确来说 是脱口秀表演者
Stand-up comic... and somebody who's really good
他在政♥治♥上毫无畏惧 还懂开玩笑
and... and politically unafraid and funny.
男同志们很爱他
The gays love him.
可你觉得他会支持卡罗尔吗
And you think he'll support Carole?
她很咄咄逼人的
She's very aggressive.
我愿意帮你联♥系♥他
I'm happy to connect you.
就这样吗
Just like that?
什么
What?
我只是有点惊讶 你这么轻易就同意
I'm just a little surprised how easy it is for you
帮一个拉拉接替男同的席位
to help a lesbian fill a gay man's seat.
这么讲吧 我许多生病的或是濒临死亡的朋友
Listen, most of my friends who are sick and dying
都是女人在照顾着
are being cared for by women.
所以我们至少可以给予 力所能及的支持或帮助
So our endorsement or help... it's the least we can do.
我说
I mean...
这已经与政♥治♥联盟无关了
This isn't about political alliances anymore.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
警♥察♥说 我得去法庭
Cops said, uh, I had to go to court.
这可能花上几个月
Said it could take months.
所以我想要
So I'm just... I'm trying...
把理查德的纪念被做完
to finish Richard's quilt now, you know?
然后再做我自己的
I'll start on mine next.
我想把我们的纪念被放在一起
I want them... to put mine right next to his.
他要争回他的房♥子
He's gonna fight for his house.
我们还没死呢
We're not dead yet.
现在还有很多事要做 还不能投降
There's too much left to do to surrender now.
自己的儿子死于艾滋病
How does it feel to be a father
在父亲节这天 你作为一位父亲有什么感受呢
on Father's Day whose son has died of AIDS?
你知道他是怎么得病的吗
Do you know how he got it?
直到杰里告诉我们他生病了 我们才知道他是同性恋
We didn't know Jerry was gay until he told us he was sick.
你不介意你儿子是同性恋吗
You had no problem with your son's homosexuality?
先生
Sir...
我是参与过朝鲜战争的老兵
I'm a combat veteran from the Korean war.
最后几个月 我陪着儿子在医院
I spent months in the hospital
和其它人一起与艾滋病作斗争
with my son and other men and women fighting this disease,
我在艾滋病房♥里看到的勇气
and I saw as much courage on that AIDS ward
不亚于我在战场上所看到的
as I saw in the battlefield.
我为我的儿子感到骄傲
I'm proud of my son.
我也为他的朋友感到骄傲
And I'm proud of his friends.
而这些人 他们都是我们的孩子
And these men... they are our boys.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
嗨
Hi.
爸爸去哪了
Where's Dad?
他来不了
He couldn't come.
- 真的吗 - 来吧
- Really? - Yeah. Come on.
在名单宣读完毕之后
After all the names were read,
克里夫为所有的父母 尤其是父亲们
Cleve spoke so beautifully to all the parents...
做了一番精彩的演讲
And fathers.
他一直都是个优秀演说家
He's always been a great speaker.
是的 他懂得说话之道
Yeah. He does know how to talk.
你们是因为这个而相识的吗
Is that how you two met?
不
Um, no.
我见到克里夫时 都不知道他做什么的
When I met Cleve, I didn't even know what he did.
克里夫 你一个月做多少次这种纪念被展览
How many trips are you making with this quilt each month, Cleve?
两到三次吧
Um, two or three?
你要是能在路上少花些时间
Perhaps if you spent a little less time on the road,
或许身体和胃口会养得更好一些
you might get your strength and your appetite back.
我喜欢在路上的感觉 爸爸
I like being on the road, dad.
知道吗
Actually, you know,
我和里卡多德的相遇是个有趣的故事
it's an interesting story, how Ricardo and I met.
我被袭击刺伤后
Um, I was in S.F. General,
在旧金山总部医院疗养
recovering from being stabbed, as you know.
医生要我留院令我有点烦躁
I was a little annoyed the doctors wouldn't let me go.
突然有一天 我就碰上他了
And I looked up one day, and... there he was just standing there.
他跟着我偷溜出医院
Anyway, I snuck out, and he came with me.
我们一起回到了我的住所 当时我只想吻他
We went back to my place, and all I wanted to do was kiss him.
所以我亲了他 我们上了床做了爱
So I did and we fell into bed and we made love.
克里夫
Cleve...
我们结束后 他起来去洗澡
When we were finished, he... he got up to take a shower.
然后我在想 我刚刚做了什么
And I thought, "What have I done?"
虽然我们做足安全措施
I mean, I-I hadn't done anything unsafe, but...
但当我在电视上告诉陌生人我有艾滋病
I tell strangers on TV that I have this disease.
我却没有告诉别人 这个如此优秀的人
And I hadn't told this amazing, amazing person,
我知道这是不对的
and I knew how wrong that was.
所以我计划了一下 想给他写一封信
And so I made a plan. I thought, "I'll write him a letter,
写下那些我说不出口的话
and I'll... I'll just tell him I couldn't say those words.
然后求他原谅
And... and I'll beg forgiveness,
然后告诉他 我爱他
and I'll... and I'll tell him that I love him."
结果浴室的门开了 他站在那里
And then the bathroom opens, and he's standing there
泪流满面
with tears pouring down his face.
我问他怎么了
And I asked him what was wrong.
他说 如果我告诉你 你会恨我的
And he said, "I think you're gonna hate me when I tell you."
然后我说
And I said...
不会的
"I don't think so."
爸 我们彼此相爱
We love each other, dad.
不论前路多么坎坷 我们都会互相扶持
And we support each other, despite all of it.
这都不值得你的认同吗
Isn't that worthy of acknowledgment?
我们中的大多数都被自己的家人排斥
So many of us have been rejected by our own families.
我们也因此排斥我们的家人
We... we rejected family in turn as old-fashioned...
直到我们开始意识到 其实我们特别需要他们
Till we began to realize how much we needed it, too.
我今晚没有地方可以待了
I have nowhere else to sleep tonight.
快进来 外面不安全
Come inside. It's not safe out there.
关于艾滋病病毒感染的会议事项是什么
What's the agenda about HIV infection?
青少年怀孕
Teen pregnancy!
对 对 对 米深高中的青少年怀孕情况
Yes, yes, yes, and teen pregnancy in the Mission.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry I'm late.
- 哦 天 - 我迟到了
- Oh, no! - I'm late.
汤姆 阿米阿努斯
Okay, Mr. Ammiano. Tom.
- 我是卡罗尔 梅根 - 我知道
- Yeah. Carole Migden... - I know.
城市监督员的女同候选人
lesbian candidate for City Supervisor.
- 你好吗 - 很好 卡罗尔
- How are you? - Of course, Carole, of course.
很高兴你能来这 请坐
So good to have you here. Go ahead. Sit.
汤姆 卡罗尔正要告诉我们
Tom, Carole is just about to tell us
她针对米深高中青少年怀孕情况
what she's going to do for teen pregnancy
的解决措施
in the Mission high schools.
你们支持发放免费避孕套吗
Do you support free condoms?
支持啊 你呢
Yes, I do. Do you?
当然 每个人随时随地都应该有避孕套
Of course... for everyone at all times.
- 阿门 - 我现在就戴着一个
- Amen! - In fact, I'm wearing one right now.
也许你可以把它取下来(也许你能实现这个计划) 卡罗尔
Yeah. May... maybe you could pull it off, Carole.
我的意思是 发放免费避孕套
The free condoms, I mean! The free...
好吧 说真的
All right, seriously,
我真的很佩服你为同志争取同居权的努力
I was impressed with your fight for domestic partnerships.
作为民♥主♥党中♥央♥委员会主席
As chair of the Democratic Central Committee
- 这真是一次很大胆的政♥治♥举动 - 谢谢你的欣赏
- that was a bold political risk. - Well, thank you.
现在让我们看看为了获得我认可
Now let's see how much you're willing to kiss
你愿意拍多少本基尊的马屁
my gay ass and get this endorsement.
幸运的是 你可不是这里唯一的同志
Well, fortunately, your ass isn't the only gay one here.
因为我可以在委员会上一次加一个席位
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表