剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
You want...
你想成为我的女儿(而不是儿子)
you want to be my daughter?
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
我一直都是
I always was.
这样的手术要多少钱
How much would it be?
好了
Okay.
男同爸爸
Gay dads.
我都不知道这是否真的可行
I wonder if that'll ever be a thing.
别这样
Uh, please.
卡罗尔 米根在竞选中获胜
Carole Migden won her election.
已出柜的苏珊 利尔与莱利斯 卡茨也同样获胜
So did openly gay Susan Leal and Leslie Katz.
记者把这件事形容为 女同大获全胜
And journalists called it a "Lesbian sweep"
这些席位之前都是男同的 因为他们一个个因病离世
as our sisters secured the seats that gay men once held
我们的拉拉姐♥妹♥们♥保住了这些位子
before our lives were ripped away.
事件发生在我的包裹到达前
It happened before my package got there,
当
when, um...
德州的医生告诉他 要开始准备遗嘱的时候
A doctor in Texas told him to consider writing a will.
他以前总是说 如果他开始发病
He'd always said that when he started to get sick,
他会自行了结
he would end things himself.
他不想让我看到
He didn't want me to see it...
不想让我看到他活受罪
Didn't want me to see him suffer.
不
No.
不 不要
No, no, no.
如果他能再坚持几个星期
If he'd just held on a few more weeks,
说不定病情就会好转
he might have gotten better.
但他当时并不知道
But he didn't know.
我愿意牺牲所有 只为再见他一眼
I would give anything to see his eyes again...
再沉浸在他的怀抱里
To have him hold me...
哪怕只有一次
Just one more time.
我不用你来教育我需要扩大使用人群的需要
You don't need to lecture me about the need for expanded access.
如果你今天不烧掉这些纪念被
And I would appreciate it
我会非常感谢你的
if you didn't set fire to the quilt today.
我爱人两个星期前去世了
I lost my lover two weeks ago.
我给他做了一张纪念被
And I made him this panel.
起作用了 是吧
It's working... isn't it?
这里的所有人 都看到了我们
All these people, they're seeing us.
希望是吧
I hope so.
这可能是最后一次完整的纪念被展览
This may be the last time the entire quilt
铺开后已经达到一英里长了
is displayed, as it is now a mile long...
他应该去
He should do it.
我们应该让总统参观艾滋病纪念被
We should get the president to visit the quilt.
为什么 不
What? No.
不问不说 法案才刚刚签署
The ink's barely dry on "Don't ask, don't tell".
他这样做会被严厉攻击的
He'd get crucified out there.
来自全国各地的
Family, friends, lovers, and parents
死难者父母 家人 爱人 朋友
from all over the country have come...
贝蒂 你好 我是理查德 索卡尔 你好吗
Betty, hi. It's Richard Socarides. How are you?
很好
Good.
总统有午餐安排吗
Does the president have lunch plans?
从病疫开始 截止到那年的展览
And by that year and that display,
共有三四十万二千人
a generation after the epidemic began,
因此病去世
342,000 Americans had died.
但我还是没办法
And still I had failed
引起联邦政♥府♥的注意
to get the attention of the federal government.
仍然没有美国总统参观过艾滋病纪念被
Still no U.S. President had visited the quilt.
然后 突然好像做梦一样
And then, like in a dream,
我身边所有人都退开了
all the people around me started to back away,
然后我看到很多穿西装的人 佩戴着通讯器 把人群隔开
and I saw men in suits with thin ropes keeping everybody back.
突然之间 就剩下我一个人
And suddenly I was on my own
和那些不断延长的纪念被
in this ever-increasing... field of quilt panels.
然后克♥林♥顿♥总统和夫人出现了
And there they were... the President and Mrs. Clinton.
她说她认识一些人也因这个病去世
She said she'd known people who had died,
所以我们一起找他们的名字
so we looked for their names.
然后我说 总统先生 谢谢你作为第一个
And then I said, "Mr. President, thank you for being the first
参观艾滋纪念被的美国总统
United States President to ever visit the quilt,
但我还能活着站在这里是因为
but I, sir, am only standing here today because... "
我接受了新型药物混合治疗
I received access to new classes
而其他患者没机会接触到
and combinations of drugs that others can't get.
我们需要您确保每名患者都能接受这样的治疗
And we need you to ensure access for everybody
这样做不仅仅是为了同性恋
because this is not just about gay people.
不仅仅是为了美国人
It's not just about Americans.
而是为了所有因病而破碎的家庭
This is about families everywhere being ripped apart.
而你 总统先生 你能终止这些悲剧
And you, sir, can end this.
我们需要你的支持
We need your support.
并且是清晰明确的支持
And this time it must be unequivocal.
我的成长环境与妈妈的截然不同
I grew up different than my moms.
他们会问 为什么你们不爱去学校
You know, they ask, "Why don't you like school?"
为什么你要穿成这样
And, "Why do you dress up like that?"
但事实上 这些成长环境是她们自己替我选的
Thing is, it's them who chose to raise me
这是一个拉丁裔居社区 米深区
in a Latino neighborhood, in the Mission.
我的朋友都来自米深区
My friends are from the Mission,
我们都与这城市格格不入
and all of us are outsiders in this city,
所以并不是我们的服装问题
so it's not dress-up.
而是 我们本就
It's... it's who we are.
我猜作为外人想要生存下来
I mean, I guess you want to survive as an outsider,
一个人是办不到的
you... you can't do it alone.
必须要拥有自己的伙伴
You still got to have your people.
我老婆以为我康复了
My wife thinks I'm out of it,
但我满脑子想的都是
but all I'm doing is thinking about it,
下一次吸毒
the next fix.
然后我就想 两个月以后会怎样 一年以后呢
Then I think, "What about two months from now, a year?"
情况不容乐观
It's not gonna get any easier.
这就是个消极预测的例子
Here's an example of making a negative prediction.
迈克尔必须扪心自问
Michael has to ask himself,
这种想法是基于现实生活么
"Is this thought actually based in reality?"
我们必须要有所信仰
We have to find faith in something
这种信仰要远超过我们的毒瘾
that is larger than our addictions...
一种更加强大的力量 上帝
a higher power, God,
不论你们如何定义自己的信仰
however you choose to define that.
知道么 玛吉 上帝早在十三年前
You know, Marge, God went M.I.A. On me
就离我而去了
about 13 years ago.
那哥们退休了还是咋的
Dude must have retired or something.
也许他现在就在海滩
Or maybe he's in Boca Raton
一边玩沙狐球 一边喝鸡尾酒呢
playing shuffleboard, sipping Mai Tais.
肯 你是喝大了么
Ken, have you been drinking?
说真的么 玛吉 难得心情好一次就不能开玩笑么
Really, Marge? 'Cause I'm in a good mood for once?
所以 要是我让你吹口气检测酒精浓度 就会是没问题咯
So, when I have you blow into a breathalyzer, it'll be clean.
安妮
Annie.
嗨
Hi.
你为什么没在学校
Wh-why aren't you at school?
我只是想要冲个澡
Um, I just wanted a shower.
那你为什么不在米娅家洗澡
Why didn't you shower at Mia's?
你昨晚在哪里过夜的
Where did you sleep last night?
你还好么
You okay?
因为药物治疗
It's my medication.
我体内的T淋巴细胞比十二岁的小孩还多
I have more T-cells than a 12-year-old,
但我得不停上厕所
but I just can't be more than 20 yards from a toilet.
各位现在能坐下来么
Can I have everyone take their seats, please?
这些穿的西装的人是谁
Ugh. Who are these suits?
会议开始
Let's get started.
欢迎各位
Welcome.
作为全国领头的同性恋权益保护组织
As the nation's leading gay and lesbian rights organization,
我们很高兴将要举办第一场全国性晚宴
we are thrilled to be hosting the first-ever national dinner.
我们正策划一场盛大的媒体推广活动
We're planning a big media push.
我们希望你能帮忙请来
We'd love your help bringing
旧金山的赞助商
in donors from places like San Francisco.
我早就没住在旧金山了
Well, I don't live in San Francisco anymore.
为了疗养 我搬去棕榈泉了
I moved to Palm Springs for my health.
我可以代表你帮忙打电♥话♥
And I would make calls on your behalf,
但没有一个我认识的组织者
but none of the organizers
知道你们究竟是干什么的
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表