剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
We support students from all backgrounds,
我们会定期举♥行♥宴会 像是年度学生宴会
but there will be functions, like the annual student dinner,
到时候全体学生的关注会在
where attention is focused on you as parents
你们这些父母身上
by the entire student body.
像那样的情况 我真心希望你们好好考虑
In instances like that, I do hope you'll consider
什么样的安排对你们的女儿最好
what arrangement will work best for your daughter.
妈妈 我不能带这个孩子去医院
Mom, I can't take the baby to a hospital.
他爸爸昏过去了
The dad's passed out.
- 什么 - 我觉得他是嗑嗨了
- What? - Well, I think he's high.
- 那孩子妈妈在哪里 - 我不知道
- Well, where's the mother? - I don't know where she is.
要是儿童保护服务处的人上门来了呢
What if child protective services comes in?
你现在是给自己惹什么麻烦啊 克里夫
What have you gotten yourself into now, Cleve?
妈 我想这小孩的尿不湿有几天没换了
Oh, Mom, this diaper hasn't been changed in days, I don't think.
你得先让他退烧
You have to get the fever down.
打点冷水
Start by running some cold water.
好 好 我等会和你说
Okay. Okay, I'll talk to you later.
你在越南什么地方服役
Where'd you serve in Vietnam?
海军
In the Navy.
大多数时候在金兰湾
Cam Ranh Bay, mostly.
你呢
You?
茱莱
Chu Lai.
那你日子挺难的
Oh, you had it tough.
是的
Yeah.
你怎么看我们的互助小组
So, what do you think about our group?
每个都感染了艾滋 而且弯得不行
Everyone in there is so poz and as straight as an arrow.
每个人都有自己的故事
Everybody's got their story.
我得喝上十杯酒才能讲下去
I'd need at least 10 drinks to go down that road.
没人的 兄弟
All clear, man.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
哦 你好
Oh. Hi.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫克里夫
My name's Cleve.
我刚搬到附近
I-I moved in a few doors down.
我试着叫过你 但你完全晕过去了
Um, I tried to wake you, but you were out.
你的孩子在发烧
Your... your baby has a fever.
我想你应该多照顾一下她
I think you really need to keep an eye on that.
柯特妮一直有点不舒服
Courtney hasn't been feeling well.
柯特妮
Oh. Courtney.
她的妈妈呢
Where's Courtney's mom?
我希望你别介意我过来了
Um, I-I hope you don't mind.
她的哭声让我有点头大
Well, the crying, it was making my head explode.
你想抱一下
Do... do you want to take...
你可以留在这一会吗
Can you, uh, hang out for a bit? I've...
我有些事要办
I've got some stuff I need to do.
那要多久
Well, how long for?
什么 你不能就这么
Excuse me? You can't just...
喂 你不能就这么把我留在这
Excuse me? You can't just leave me here.
我们成功了
We got it.
大多数总统的高级顾问都同意了
A majority of the president's senior advisors approved it.
他不仅会在人♥权♥委员会的晚宴上发言
Yeah, and not only will he keynote the HRC dinner,
新闻发言人还希望美国有线电视能全程直播
but the press secretary wants C-Span to carry it live.
这将载入史册
It's historic.
你这家伙以为你在这是做什么的
What the hell do you think you were doing in there?
军队同性恋的事情才把我们弄得焦头烂额
After the nightmare over gays in the military?
先听我说 先冷静一下 没事儿的
Oh, no, hey, listen. Calm down. It's gonna be fine.
闭嘴 你不必告诉我要冷静
No, no, you don't tell me to calm down.
你想成为那个
You want to be the guy
谋杀总统第二任期的人吗
that kills the president's entire second term, hmm?
如果将来有任何一个激烈分子像对待布♥什♥那样 向他扔骨灰
If there is one heckler throwing ash and bone at him
那你就可以去找份新工作了
like they did at Bush, you'll be looking for a new job.
你负全责
This is on you.
他们告诉你 像我们一样 这才是最重要的
They tell you, "Be like us 'cause that's how you'll matter."
但事实是
But the thing about insiders
作为一个局外人 即使你循规蹈矩
is that even if you do play their game,
他们也知道你是个怪物 只是假装喜欢你
they know you're a freak and only pretend to like you.
如果他们接纳的不是你真正的自己
So, what's the point of acceptance if it's
那意义何在呢
not the real you that they give a damn about?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
都过了一周了 我快要打给社会服务了
It's been over a week. I was gonna call social services.
- 孩子情况不好吗 - 你可能没有意识到
- The kid's been bad? - You may not realize this,
但是你的孩子因为缺乏刺♥激♥
but your kid is underdeveloped
而发育不良
due to a lack of stimulation.
甚至连个笑容都没有
There hasn't been one smile.
这种情况下的小孩需要时刻的关注
A child like this needs constant attention
才能好起来
if they're gonna catch up.
社工就要过来调查了
Well, the social worker's coming for inspection,
所以我要把孩子带回去
so I got to take the kid back.
什么样的调查
What kind of inspection?
我必须要通过 不然他们就会把孩子带走
I got to pass, or they take the kid away.
那样我就拿不到钱了
Then I don't get my checks.
那么
Well...
我可以帮忙 让你拿到钱
I... can clean your place if it means you keep your checks.
我的意思是 调查结束后 柯特妮可以过来和我一起住
And, I mean, Courtney can... can stay with me when it's done,
而且你可以随时过来看她
and you can visit whenever you want.
我没有多余的钱买♥♥更多的食物 或者其它东西
I don't have any more money for more food or whatever.
我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
我真的可以帮你
I-I can really help you with that.
而且 棕榈泉这里
And look... we have really
有很棒的康复中心
good recovery centers here in Palm Springs.
我可以帮你安排
I can help set that up for you if...
你只管开口
Just whenever you want.
我是来请你帮忙 取消我们这边的示♥威♥的
I'm asking you to help call off demonstrations from our side.
我们要展示我们的主流地位
We need to show that we're mainstream now.
你注意到现在所有东西都含有玉米糖浆吗
Have you noticed there's corn syrup in everything?
我自己配了一个婴儿奶配方不含那东西
I avoid it by making my own formula.
数百万人会看到总统出来发声
Millions of people are gonna see the president
支持同性恋 和肯定我们的存在
show up for a gay cause and affirm our humanity.
为什么要因为内部冲突而毁了这次机会
But why ruin that with internal warfare?
社会运动不同于商业公♥司♥
A movement is not a corporation.
没有老板在最上面指挥大家该怎么做
There's no big daddy at the top telling everybody what to do.
我不能叫走抗♥议♥者
I can't just call off protestors.
我很抱歉让你大老远从洛杉机赶来
I'm sorry you drove all the way out from L.A.
而且牺牲了你的下午茶时间来发现这个事实
And missed your tee time at Indian Wells to find that out.
我试过打电♥话♥ 而且我不会打高尔夫
Well, I did try calling, and I don't play golf.
你找我没用
I am not your guy.
找谁都没用
Nobody is.
你可以打几通电♥话♥ 解释一下重要性
You could make some calls, explain why this is so important.
如果你希望示♥威♥者撤退
If you want people to back off,
那么让克♥林♥顿♥对 婚姻保护♥法♥和
get Clinton to hold himself accountable
“不问不说”法案负责
for DOMA and "Don't ask, don't tell".
让他道歉
Get him to apologize.
而且让他说说 准备怎么保护全国的
And then have him explain exactly how he's gonna protect
同性恋双性恋变性人群体
all LGBT people nationally.
如果你能做到
If you do that...
也许你能从同性恋群体那里得到积极回应
you might get a positive response from actual gay people.
我是不是还要让他坐在彩虹独角兽上 飞着进场
Should I have him fly in on a rainbow unicorn, too?
好啊 我会撒亮片
Yeah, and I'll throw glitter.
小家伙
Little one.
你认为我的工作是个笑话
You think my job's a joke.
我们终于有一席之地了
We finally have a seat at the table.
你太恐惧失去这份工作了
You're so afraid of losing your job,
你让他施暴后逃之夭夭
you're letting him get away with abuse.
他这样的做法♥会♥鼓励他人效仿的
And he's inspiring others to follow along.
摸摸这 就是这里
Here. Feel here, right there.
- 来啊 摸一下 - 不要
- Go on. Feel that. - No.
没关系 那就是刀子插♥进♥去的地方
Go on. That's where the knife went in.
而这就是它们割我喉咙的地方
And this is where they went for my throat.
这才叫被人强烈反对
That's what a blacklash feel like.
当偏执者再次转向暴♥力♥时
And when the bigots turn to violence again...
因为他们一定会的 新流的血就是你造成的
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表