剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
第5-6集
当我们崛起 前情提要
Previously on "When We Rise"...
也许我们来这里是为了高于个人利益的事业
Maybe we're here for something bigger than ourselves.
也许我们的使命就是抗争
Maybe we were put here to fight.
如果我们想要自♥由♥
If we ever want be free...
就不能在躲藏了
We have to stop hiding.
在无男性干涉的情况下 女同性恋养一个孩子
I can't think of anything more mold-breaking
没有比这更标新立异的了
than a lesbian having a baby without male interference.
我们在筹备一个社团
We're starting a social group.
我不是男同
I'm not a gay man.
我会邀请一些像你这样的年轻女士
I'll invite a few young ladies like yourself.
疾控中心把这个病叫做
The CDC wants to call it
同性恋免疫缺陷症
gay-related immune deficiency, or GRID.
我请你帮我们兄弟一把
I'm asking you to dig deep for our brothers,
远见家罗玛小姐
Ms Visionary Roma Guy.
他们快死了
They are dying.
这种病就是上帝给基佬的报应
GRID is God's gift to fags.
- 你住在这层病房♥吗 - 不 我来探望朋友的
- Are you on this ward? - No. Visiting a friend.
我们当时深爱着
We were in love.
这种爱让人无所畏惧 勇往直前
The kind of love that makes people cross oceans.
我知道我伤害了你
I know I've hurt you.
但事实上 我们缘分未尽
But the truth is, we're not done yet.
我们两个的化验结果都是阳性
We know that we're both positive.
我们会一起斗争下去
We're gonna fight this... together.
我们一定会活下来
We are going to live.
我们不能悄无声息地死去
We cannot die in silence.
写下他们的名字
Write their names.
记录他们的名字
Write their names.
这好像一床被子
It's a quilt.
艾滋病纪念被单今日在华盛顿继续展出
The AIDS Memorial Quilt went on display in Washington today.
这些纪念被单是由艾滋病死难者的朋友和亲属缝制的
The quilt is a massive international effort
并在国际上造成了巨大影响
done by friends and family of people who have died of AIDS.
这个署名项目是重达16吨♥的被单
The Names Project, the 16-ton quilt,
上面写满了亲友致以的
is made up of small, poignant,
动人的饱含爱意的宣言
and intimate declarations of love.
为了缅怀逝者 我们将布块缝在
To remember the dead, we have sewn panels
这日益增加的被单上
onto this ever-growing quilt.
接下来宣读逝者名单
We will now begin the reading of the names.
马文 费尔德曼
Marvin Feldman...
斯科特 伦佩尔
Scott Rempel...
巴比 坎贝尔
Bobbi Campbell...
那是场战争 我们都在奋力求生
This was a war. We were trying to stay alive.
我们照顾患者 安葬逝者
We were caring for the sick, burying our dead.
我在旧金山认识的所有人几乎都逝去了
Almost everyone I knew in San Francisco was gone.
但大多数人 包括总统 一点都不在乎
And very few, least of all the President, seemed to give a damn.
像里根总统一样
Just like Reagan,
布♥什♥总统再次无视我们的邀请
President Bush has ignored our invitation again.
他今天不会到场
He will not be with us today.
但他就在那里
But he will be overhead.
无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥
Shame! Shame!
无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥
Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!
无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥
Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!
无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥
Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!
无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥ 无♥耻♥
Shame! Shame! Shame!
肯 该起床了 亲爱的
Come on, Ken. Time to get up, honey.
- 终于起床了 - 让我来做
- There he is. - Hey, hey, hey, let me do that.
- 不要 走开 - 理查德 让我
- No. Get out of here. Come on. - Richard. Richard, let me...
- 来吧 - 别闹了
- Come on. - Come on.
我能跑 我能跳 我还能抛个饼
He runs, he jumps... he flips!
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
- 拍照时间到 - 不要
- It's picture time. - Do not.
- 来吧 笑一个 - 不要
- Come on. Let me see those pearly whites. - No, do not.
这就对了
There he is.
真乖
There he is.
现在医院的事太多了
There aren't enough hands to carry
我们的人手不够 罗玛
what we've got to do on the ward right now, Roma.
这些加班对你和安妮不公平
All these extra shifts they're not fair on you or Annie.
没事 没关系的
It's fine. It's fine.
- 安妮 - 我待会再睡会
- Annie! - I'll meditate later.
快点 宝贝 我们得走了
Come on, honey. We got to go.
- 你能在路上考考她数学吗 - 当然
- Could you quiz her on her math on the way? - Yes.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
妈妈再见
Bye, Mom.
安妮 下午三点公车站见
Annie, I'll meet you at the bus stop at 3:00, hmm?
塞西莉亚 你迟到很久了
You're very late, Cecilia.
你的眼睛看起来很呆滞
And your eyes look really glassy.
- 你认真的吗 - 是的
- Are you serious? - Yes, I am.
我没嗑药
I'm clean.
我坐的那辆电动巴士没电了
The power line got knocked off my bus.
你以为我这份薪水能买♥♥得起车吗
Do you really think I could afford a car with just this job?
你那份法庭口译员的工作呢
What about your court interpreter's job?
我是假扮男装的
I dressed up like a man,
不过雌性激素的作用下 法官看出了端倪
but the judge saw changes thanks to the estrogen.
他问我 该称呼我为先生还是小姐
He asked if he should call me "Mister" Or "Miss,"
我如实回答
so I told him.
接着我被解雇了
Then my contract got terminated.
好吧 我试着帮你
All right, look, I'll see
在这里多安排点工作
if I can get you some more hours around here.
但我希望你能向你的父母寻求帮助
But I want you to talk to your parents about getting some help.
我希望你搬离那个招待所
I want you out of that flophouse.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
我妈妈知道如何拉黑我的来电
My mom learned how to block my calls.
你好 理查德
Hello? Richard?
你上次量体温是什么时候
When's the last time you took your temperature?
再见
Bye.
看来你有活干了
Looks like you got the wheel.
有突发事件吗
Emergency?
不一定 但还是以防万一
Maybe not, but still...
今天除了总统未能莅临
In addition to the president's failure
纪念被单的展览现场
to visit the quilt today,
艾滋病解放动力联盟成员(激进组织)
the activist group called Act Up
往白宫草坪里撒灰烬
threw ashes onto the White House lawn,
然后公开批评这次的被单展览
then openly criticized the quilt display.
我们更应该着重关心生者
We need to focus our efforts on the living!
纪念被就是往那里一放 铺在了哪儿
All the quilt does is lay down a blanket... and where?
白宫草坪
On the White House lawn,
但很明显 白宫根本不在乎
where clearly nobody inside gives a **** .
我们的目标是一样的 就是让政♥府♥采取行动
We want the same thing... the government off its ass.
他们直接施压 让人们在乎这些事
They pressure directly. We get America to give a damn.
为什么要针对我们
Why attack us?
克里夫 我知道你在里面
Cleve, I know you're in there.
出来 不然我进去了
Come out, or I'm coming in.
走开
Go away.
我要破门而入了 克里夫
I can break it down if I have to, Cleve.
我一团糟 你也浑身是汗 所以
I'm a mess, and you're all sweaty, so...
现在你也浑身是汗了
And now you're sweaty, too.
总统还是没露面
The president didn't show up again.
你以为他会出现吗
And you thought he would?
我是个藏在柜子里的乐观主义者
I am a closet optimist.
你真好看
And you're beautiful.
很高兴我能派上用场
I'm Happy to be of use.
亲爱的
Baby.
当你在旧金山看到那栋楼的一侧贴满了名字
Did you ever imagine when you looked at all those names
你当时有没想过
taped up to the side of a building in San Francisco
有一天会有6万民众来参观
that one day there'd be... 60,000 people
艾滋病纪念被
visiting the quilt, huh?
这不是失败
That's not failure.
亲爱的 我爱你
Baby, I love you.
无论你强壮还是虚弱 我都想见你
And I want to see you, strong or weak.
我们可以互相照顾
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表