剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
because they will... that new blood will be on your hands.
说真的 理查德 我同情你
Honestly, Richard, I feel for you.
你就像很多男同一样
You're like so many other gay men
一辈子都被父亲说你病了
who have been told you're sick your whole life by your daddies,
面对父亲的肆虐
and yet all you do is try to act like good little gay boys
试图扮一个乖巧的基儿子
for all those abusive fathers out there
而不是生气
instead of being pissed off.
你以前迎合着你的父亲
You played up to your own daddy,
而现在你迎合着克♥林♥顿♥爸爸
and now you're playing up to Daddy Clinton.
不要破坏规矩 学着成为其中一员
Don't rock the boat. Be one of the guys.
但你不是他们那边的
But you're not one of the guys.
你是同志中的一个
You're one of the gays.
你是个外人 永远都会是
You're an outsider, and you always will be.
当你按照他们的游戏规则来玩的时候
And every day you try to play their game,
这个运动就离失败更近一步
this movement gets one step closer to being dead.
这就是为什么有抗♥议♥
That's why there's gonna be protests,
也应该有抗♥议♥
and that's why there should be.
克里夫 总统不会道歉的
Cleve, presidents don't apologize.
来吧 在你回家前
Come on. Let's make you a
给你做一顿好吃的晚餐吧
nice dinner before you have to drive home.
参议院多数党领袖认为同性恋是一种罪过
The senate majority leader agreed homosexuality was a sin.
我父亲有酗酒的问题
My father had problems with alcoholism.
其他人 你知道的
Other people... you know,
盗窃癖 我的意思是 他们都
kleptomaniacs... I mean, they're all...
洛特的评论引发争议
Lott's comments only add to a contentious debate that is both...
你也许认为我父亲是一个很糟糕的人
You may think my father's an awful person,
但他不是特伦特 洛特(参议院多数党领袖)
but he's no Trent Lott.
真的吗
Really?
我父亲不是你想的那样
My father's not what you think.
实际上他一直很爱我 也很支持我
He's actually been really loving and supportive of me.
我从法学院毕业的那年 他送了我这个
He gave this to me... when I graduated from law school.
他加了这个题字
He added the inscription.
如果你们很亲近 他不觉得是问题吗
Hmm. But if you're close, isn't that a problem for him?
因为他的同性恋理论就是
His whole theory of homosexuality
这是一种因为有个专♥制♥母亲和缺席父亲
is that it's an illness based on an overbearing mother...
所造成的一种病
And an absent father.
我母亲并不专♥制♥
And my mom wasn't overbearing.
他们离婚后 我和父亲一起生活
I stayed with my father after they divorced.
我们相处愉快
We had a great time.
你们的关系就是证明
So, your relationship is living proof
你父亲关于同性恋的理论是错的的活生生的例子
that your father's theory of homosexuality is dead wrong.
他们仍然在全国每一个反同志案例里
They still trot him out as an expert witness
请你父亲出来做专家意见
in every anti-gay case across the country,
我们一直在输掉这些案子
cases we've been losing.
为什么你不出柜 说明情况
Why haven't you come out with this?
理查德 我们可以开始打赢官司
Richard, we could start winning in court.
他是我爸爸 那样会气死他的
He's my dad. And it would kill him to...
那就是为什么我从来没有真的向他出柜
That's why I haven't ever really come out to him.
为什么你不向他出柜呢
Why you haven't really ever come out to him.
他知道吗
Does he know?
他假装不知道 我让他装下去
He pretends not to know, and I let him.
天哪
Boy.
我认为现在正是一个小基友
I think it's time for a certain little gay boy
高兴地出柜的时候
to come dancing out of the closet.
难道那不是每一个好的心理师
Isn't that what every good therapist
会希望他儿子做到的吗 如果他真的很爱他儿子的话
would want for his son, if he truly loves his son?
我看着我的朋友们 死去
I watched all of my friends... die.
一整个排 一个接着一个
My whole platoon, one by one...
直到只剩下我一个
Until there was just me.
然后新人加入 然后 大部分新人也死了
And new ones came, and, uh, most of them died, too.
你就学会不要太亲近人
You learn not to get too close.
每一个我曾亲近过的人
Everybody I ever got close to... they...
他们都太认真了
they take it personally.
他们不懂
They... they don't get it.
有时候在这里 我觉得我能获得更多我需要的东西
Sometimes I feel like I get... more of what I need here.
空地
Open space!
来啊 过来
Come on! Come on!
空地
Open space!
他们把你送去了急诊室
They took you to the E.R.
你已经睡了两天了
You've been sedated for two days.
我求退役军人医院 才能让你留在这
I had to beg the V.A. To keep you here.
你差点就死了 肯
You could have died, Ken.
当你在猛嗑药的时候
While you've been raiding the pharmacy,
我找了一些教堂的人
I've been looking for some church folks
或许他们能给你这个老黑同讲讲理
who might put some sense into an old black poz queen.
我们看到了你的未来
We had a vision about you.
我们把手放在你身上然后祈祷 然后一切就痊愈了
We laid hands on you and prayed, and all was healed.
这是唯一一个让你留在这的方法
That's the only way they let you stay here.
我在这里也有朋友可以说话
Um... I have my own people to talk to here.
你是说那个差点害死你 还藏在柜子里的人吗
You mean the closet-case speed queen who nearly killed you.
肯 他有妻子和孩子
Ken, he's got a wife and kids.
你该走了
You should go.
你们所有人都走
Y'all should go, too.
肯
Ken.
你 你 你会流落街头的
You... you... you'll end up on the street.
- 肯 - 别管我
- Ken! - Leave me alone.
肯
Ken!
肯
Ken!
你看见了吗
You see that?
该喂她吃点吗
Should I put the formula on?
再等半个小时也没事
I think it's okay for another half-hour.
刚才她是笑了吗
Was that a little smile?
刚才你笑了吗 小宝贝
Did you just smile? Oh, baby.
小心肝 我们相处得越来越好了
Oh, baby, we're getting better.
小可爱
Oh, sweetie.
你是个好爸爸
Fatherhood suits you.
尽你所能去保护她
Do what you can to protect this.
当然会
Oh, yes!
你好 儿砸
Wow. Hello, kiddo.
真是惊喜
This is a nice surprise.
怎么之前没说你要来
I wish you'd told me you were coming up.
我也是心血来潮
It was unexpected.
我想和你亲自谈谈
I wanted to talk to you in person.
坐下说
Can we sit?
当然
Sure.
我早就想和你
So, this is, uh... this is a conversation
聊一下了
that we've needed to have for a while.
我想你知道我要谈什么
I think you know what it is.
如果你想来一场深入的谈话
If this is going to be... an in-depth conversation,
我认为我们都应该谨慎一点
I think we both should be very careful about...
爸 你知道我是同志
Dad, um, you know that I'm gay.
是时候我们都承认这个事实了
It's time we both said it out loud
因为我不能再隐藏下去了
'cause I can't hide it from you anymore.
我知道这违背了你所做的一切
I know that this conflicts with everything you do,
而且 这些年来
and I've... I've spent years
我一直对此愧疚无比 隐藏自己 但是
feeling guilty about that and hiding, but
我不能再用那种方式对你负责了
I can't be responsible for you in that way anymore.
我觉得我必须来告诉你 来警告你
I felt that I had to come here to tell you, to warn you.
警告我 这算是威胁吗
Warn me? Is this some sort of threat?
不是 有些同志是是天生的
It's not... it's not my choice.
不不不 如果你不肯接受治疗
No, no, no. It is absolutely your choice
那绝对是你的选择
if you turn your back on treatment.
爸 你的治疗不管用
Dad, your treatments don't work.
而且这不是病
And this isn't an illness.
内心深处 你是知道的
And deep down... you know that,
尽管你在对全世界说着相反的话
even though you say the opposite to the world.
不不不
No! No! No!
我花了四十余年时间研究这个
I have spent 40 years studying this.
你怎么敢告诉我我该知道什么
Don't you dare to presume to tell me what I know.
而且无论什么时刻你都不能把这种事公开
And under no circumstances do you discuss this publicly.
太晚了
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表