剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
你能帮我们清理礼拜堂
you might help us cleanse the chapel?
这不是消毒剂
This isn't disinfectant.
再说一次 姐妹
Say it again, sister.
-福水 -上帝的形象
- Blessed water. - God's image!
没错 我们是以上帝的形象创造出来的
That's right. We are created in God's own image.
如果上帝是爱 我们是以上帝的形象创造出来的
If God is love and we are created in God's own image,
我们难道不也是爱吗
what are we but love itself?
盖伊委员
Commissioner Guy.
如果他们感染了HIV 我们已经为他们提供了照料
If they have HIV, we provide for their care already - -
为其他所有问题
and for any other issues.
如果他们去急诊部 我们已经承担了这笔费用
If they go to the E.R., we already foot that bill.
好 我们听听急诊部的说法吧
All right, well, let's hear from the E.R.
黛安
Uh, Diane?
卡茨医生 你比任何人都清楚
Dr. Katz, you know better than anyone
我们可以在急诊部给他们包扎
that we can patch them up in the E.R.,
但综合的健康我们无能为力
but we can't do anything about their overall health,
所以每个月他们都会回来
so they're right back again every month.
我们花钱买♥♥那扇旋转门
We pay for that revolving door,
为什么不用这浪费的钱
so why not use that wasted money
向我们所有邻里提供适当的医保呢
to ensure a proper healthcare for all of our neighbors,
不管他们的性别 种族或者收入
regardless of their gender or their race or their income?
-为什么不给他们健康 -够了 盖伊委员
- Why not get them healthy? - Okay, Commissioner Guy - -
为什么不让他们回去继续工作 继续缴税
Why not get them back to work, back to paying taxes?
-委员 -拜托
- Commis- - - ?I mean, come on!
盖伊委员 在你来这之前
Commissioner Guy, I've advocated
我就主张在全市范围内施行医保
for citywide healthcare well before you got here.
现在 这不是政♥治♥现实
Right now, it's not a political reality.
市长已经为婚姻平权忙得不可开交
The mayor has his hands full with marriage equality.
所以我们希望我们的邻里
So, we want our neighbors
在婚姻平权上支持我们
to have our backs on marriage equality,
-但我们却不保护他们的家人 -这不是
- but we won't protect their families? - That's not what - -
-你来自一个金融家庭 -是的
- You come from a finance family. - ?Yes.
我直接对你发话
I direct my words at you
不是因为我觉得你不懂
not because I think you don't get it,
而是因为我知道你能让这事成为可能
but because I know you can build this.
-下个议题是什么 -护士周观察
- What's the next thing? - Nurse Week observance.
-好 开始吧 -继续下个议题
- Fine. Let's start. - Okay, moving on.
请给我一点时间
So, allow me a moment of personal privilege
我想说我不是一个坐视不管的人
to say that I'm not someone who will sit on my hands.
我会绕过你们所有人
I will go around all of you.
我刚试图加入运动的时候
When I first tried to join the movement,
我被告知要剪发让民♥主♥党打消疑虑
I was told to cut my hair to reassure the Democratic Party.
但当我遇见哈维
But when I met Harvey,
他叫我扰乱他们 让他们如坐针毡
he told me to shake them all up, to keep them all on their toes.
问题是 这一代的人
And the thing is, this generation has grown up
有《艾伦秀》和《威尔格蕾丝》跟他们说一切都好
with "Ellen" And "Will & Grace" telling them everything is fine.
他们 他们从没感受过
They -- They never felt
我们曾感受到的被歧视的痛楚
that sting of discrimination like we did,
但现在他们感受到了
but now that they have,
他们产生了怒气
they've reacted with an anger
那怒气源自于自尊
that -- that stems from self-respect.
我们为何要阻止这一切
Why in God's name would we put a lid on that?
吉尔伯特
Oh, Gilbert.
你觉得我们还能再抗♥议♥一次吗
You think we've got one more in us?
那最好
We better.
我缝这东西缝了一晚上
I was up all night sewing this damn thing.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 有请克利夫·琼斯
Brothers and sisters, Cleve Jones.
加州弗雷斯♥诺♥ 折中示♥威♥活动
每一次妥协 每一次拖延都削弱了我们的人性
Every compromise, every delay undermines our humanity.
我们必须寻求在全部五十个州内
We must seek nothing less than full equality
民法赋予我们一切平等权利
in all matters governed by civil law in all 50 states.
没错
Yeah.
从阿♥拉♥斯加到佛罗里达 从缅因到夏威夷
From Alaska to Florida, from Maine to Hawaii,
我们必须崛起 带上我们的怒火和爱
we must rise up and take our anger and our love
还有决心到华盛顿
and our determination to Washington
要求完全的平等权利
and demand full equality now.
现在是时候了
The time is now!
旧金山监督委员会 公开听证会
人们说 "离开"
People say, "Leave."
但在这里我的家人才能帮助我们
But this is where my family can help us.
他们说"多干活" 但我一周工作六十个小时
They say, "Work more hours," But I work 60 hours a week.
如果我离开 有人就得接替我的工作
And if I leave, someone else must do my job.
你会让他们也工作到家人都死了吗
Will you work them until their family dies, too?
这还是旧金山吗
Is that San Francisco?
帮助我的家人在这城市
Help my family live... in this city
在我们的家园生活
...our home.
维克托 谢谢你就全市范围内
Thank you, Victor, for your public comments
施行医保问题上所提出的意见
on citywide universal healthcare.
下个议题公共工作
Next is public works.
她特别机灵
She's so alert.
我们喜欢我们的单房♥公♥寓♥
We like our studio apartment.
只是有了佳丝缇斯
It's just, with Justice
并且我们还要读完大学 教书
and the fact that we're trying to finish college and teach
-这让一切变得更难 -嗯
- makes it tougher. -Yeah.
房♥东还涨了房♥租
And the fact that our landlord raised our rent
-感谢技术入侵 我们过不下去了 -不会吧
- thanks to the tech invasion makes it impossible. - Oh, he didn't.
你听到了吗 佳丝缇斯
Oh, you hear that, Justice?
我们的城市要被科技通占领了
We're losing our city to the techies.
我们想在你们身边抚养佳丝缇斯
We want to raise Justice near you guys,
所以我们想能不能搬回来
so we were wondering if we could move back in.
到这个家吗
To this house?
-或者 -或者楼下的公♥寓♥
- Or the -- - Or the downstairs apartment.
嗯 等你再去非洲工作
Yeah. When you head off to work in Africa again,
我们就可以在这帮助罗玛了
then we'd be here to help Roma.
这个
I mean...
我们现在不住在一起
Well, you all have been getting along so well
你们都相处得很好
now that we're not actually living together.
你确定你想打破这和平吗
You sure you want to jeopardize that peace?
找你的 给我吧
Oh, that's you. Here. I got her.
嗨 米奇
Oh, hi, Mitch.
健康委员都说了些什么
What did you hear from the health commissioners?
你们在这的日子都特别美妙
It's been wonderful having you here,
但我们有几个成员提出了反对
but we have a few members that have really objected.
我们只能请你们
We're just gonna have to ask you
为自己找个更好的家
to find a better home for yourselves.
他们在反对什么
So, what are they objecting to?
我很遗憾不能再收留你们
Uh...I-I'm just sorry it's not working out.
怎么了
What's the matter?
他们得找个更合适的家
Just -- They need to find themselves a more suitable home.
主会以更神圣的方式供养我们
The Lord will provide for us in a more holy manner.
没事的 肯
It's fine, Ken.
逃城教会
是卡茨医生打来的
That was Dr. Katz.
健康委员会说如果我能给他们
Health Commission says they'll help
指引一条胜利之路他们就会提供帮助
if I can show them a winning path.
-这是进步啊 -大进步
- That's movement. - It's big.
我们会需要监督员的支持
We'll need the support of the supervisors,
你怎么看 安妮 你觉得你♥爸♥会帮忙吗
so what do you think, Annie? You think your dad will help?
你确定你想让这么大的斗争
You sure you want to jeopardize your peace
打破这和平吗
with a fight that big?
无言以对了吧
She's got you there.
算你狠
Fair enough.
你无法总是选择你的战斗
You know, you can't always choose your fight,
但你得跟随爱 捍卫你的土地
but you have to go with love and defend your ground.
这是我们的土地 这个家
And this is our ground, this home,
以及旧金山
and San Francisco.
这间屋子里的人
And these are my people
还有这城市里的人都是我的同胞
in this room and here in this city.
所以没错
So, yes,
我们需要互相帮助
we -- we do have to make both work.
我会帮你们收拾行李
So, I'll help you pack.
你能叫上你♥爸♥吗
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表