剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
Uh, Diane?
黛安
Dr. Katz, you know better than anyone
卡茨医生 你比任何人都清楚
that we can patch them up in the E.R.,
我们可以把他们送进急诊室待几天
but we can't do anything about their overall health,
但却无法确保他们的整体健康
so they're right back again every month.
所以他们每个月都会来一次
We pay for that revolving door,
我们既然有钱装旋转门
so why not use that wasted money
为什么不用拿来浪费的钱
to ensure a proper healthcare for all of our neighbors,
确保街坊邻里都能享受到全套医疗服务呢
regardless of their gender or their race or their income?
不管他们的性别 种族或收入
Why not get them healthy? Okay, commissioner Guy...
让大家都健康 不行吗 好了 盖伊委员
Why not get them back to work, back to paying taxes?
让他们回到工作岗位 赚钱纳税 不好吗
Commis... I mean, come on!
盖伊委... 这很难吗
Commissioner Guy, I've advocated
盖伊委员 早在你来之前
for citywide healthcare well before you got here.
我就提倡在全市范围推行全民医保了
Right now, it's not a political reality.
现在 我们讨论的不是政♥治♥现实
The mayor has his hands full with marriage equality.
市长现在正忙着处理婚姻平等权的事
So, we want our neighbors
你的意思是 我们需要
to have our backs on marriage equality,
街坊邻里支持我们争取婚姻平等
But we won't protect their families? That's not what...
但却不能保障他们家人的健康? 那不是...
You come from a finance family. Yes.
你是金融家庭出身吗 是的
I direct my words at you
我直接对你发话
not because I think you don't get it,
不是因为你不懂我的意思
but because I know you can build this.
而是因为我知道你能做到
What's the next thing? Nurse Week observance.
下个议题是什么 护士周观察
Fine. Let's start. Okay, moving on.
好的 开始吧 来继续
所以 请给我片刻之时
to say that I'm not someone who will sit on my hands.
以表明我并非冷眼旁观之辈
I will go around all of you.
我会一直在你们周围不懈奋斗
When I first tried to join the movement,
当我初次试图加入运动之时
I was told to cut my hair
我被告知需剪发明志
to reassure the Democratic Party.
以消除民♥主♥党之疑虑
But when I met Harvey,
但当我遇见哈维
he told me to shake them all up,
他告诉我要扰乱他们
to keep them all on their toes.
让他们如坐针毡
And the thing is, this generation has grown up
问题是 这一代人都是看着
《艾伦秀》和《威尔与格蕾丝》长大的
telling them everything is fine.
向他们声称一切都安然无恙
They... they never felt
他们啊... 他们从未体会过
that sting of discrimination like we did,
我们曾被歧视的苦楚
but now that they have,
但他们现在却体会到了
they've reacted with an anger
他们以自尊之名
that... that stems from self-respect.
愤愤揭竿而起
Why in God's name would we put a lid on that?
而我们为何要阻止这一切?
Oh, Gilbert.
吉尔伯特
你说我们还能再抗♥议♥一次吗?
We better.
那是最好
I was up all night sewing this damn thing.
我整晚都在缝这东西
Brothers and sisters, Cleve Jones.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 有请克利夫 琼斯
Every compromise, every delay undermines our humanity.
每次妥协 每次拖延 都在削弱我们的人性
We must seek nothing less than full equality
我们必须于五十个州内
in all matters governed by civil law in all 50 states.
寻求民法保障之一切平等权利
From Alaska to Florida, from Maine to Hawaii,
从阿♥拉♥斯加到佛罗里达 从缅因到夏威夷
we must rise up and take our anger and our love
我们必须崛起 带上我们的满腔怒火与爱
and our determination to Washington
还有我们的决心一路向华盛顿高歌♥猛进
and demand full equality now.
要求完全平等之权利
The time is now!
此时不搏 更待何时!
People say, "leave."
人们说 "离开"
But this is where my family can help us.
但只有在此我的家人才能帮助我们
They say, "work more hours," but I work 60 hours a week.
他们说”少说多做" 但我每周工作60个小时
And if I leave, someone else must do my job.
如果我离开 就得有人接手我的工作
Will you work them until their family dies, too?
你也会让他们也工作到失去所有亲人吗?
Is that San Francisco?
这还是旧金山吗?
Help my family live... in this city... our home.
请帮助我的亲人在这座城市好好生活... 在我们的家园
Thank you, Victor, for your public comments on citywide universal healthcare.
维克托 谢谢你对全市医保问题提的意见
Next is public works.
下个议题 公共工作
She's so alert.
她特别机灵
We like our studio apartment.
我很喜欢我们的单身公♥寓♥
It's just, with Justice
只是 自有了贾斯蒂丝后
and the fact that we're trying to finish college and teach
我们还得读完大学 教书
makes it tougher.
使一切都举步维艰
And the fact that our landlord raised our rent.
房♥东还涨了我们房♥租
Thanks to the tech invasion makes it impossible.
多亏技术入侵 我们都过不下去了
Oh, he didn't. oh, you hear that, Justice?
不会吧 你听到了吗 贾斯蒂丝?
We're losing our city to the techies.
整座城都将被技术所统治
We want to raise Justice near you guys,
我们想在你们身边抚养加斯提斯
so we were wondering if we could move back in.
所以我们就想能不能搬回来
To this house?
这里吗?
Or the... Or the downstairs apartment.
或者是... 或者是楼下的公♥寓♥
你再去非洲工作的话
to work in Africa again, then we'd be here to help Roma.
我们也好照顾照顾罗玛
I mean... Wow.
我... 哇
Well, you all have been getting along so well,
你们现在相敬如宾
now that we're not actually living together.
而我们实际上都不住在一起
You sure you want to jeopardize that peace?
你确定想打破这份平静吗?
Oh, that's you. Here. I got her.
找你的 我来抱她
Oh, hi, Mitch.
嗨 米奇
What did you hear from the health commissioners?
健康委员那边有什么消息吗?
It's been wonderful having you here,
你们在这的日子如此美妙
but we have a few members that have really objected.
但我们有几位成员都提出反对
We're just gonna have to ask you
所以我们不得不
to find a better home for yourselves.
请你们为自己找个更好的家
So, what are they objecting to?
他们到底反对什么?
Uh... I-I’m just sorry it's not working out.
我很抱歉这一切都不如预期
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Just... they need to find themselves a more suitable home.
只是... 他们得另觅佳处了
The Lord will provide for us in a more holy manner.
主会以更神圣的方式供养我们
It's fine, Ken.
没事的 肯
That was Dr. Katz.
卡茨医生刚打过来
Health commission says they'll help
卫生委员会说只要我们说服他们这有可能成功
if I can show them a winning path.
他们就会出手相助
哇 有进展了
It's big.
进展神速
We'll need the support of the supervisors,
我们会需要监督员的支持
so what do you think, Annie?
你觉得呢 安妮?
You think your dad will help?
你父亲会伸出援手吗?
You sure you want to jeopardize your peace
你确定想要让如此声势浩大的斗争
with a fight that big?
威胁到你们的平静吗?
Mm. She's got you there.
她戳到你痛处了吧
Fair enough.
算你厉害
You know, you can't always choose your fight,
你无法总是选择你的战斗
but you have to go with love and defend your ground.
但你可以携爱前行 捍卫领土
and this is our ground, this home,
而这里则是我们的根基 我们的家
and San Francisco.
还有旧金山
And these are my people.
这些是我的同胞
In this room... and here in this city.
这间房♥里... 这座城里
So... yes,
所以... 对
we... we do have to make both work.
我们... 我们一定得
So, I’ll help you pack.
我来帮你打包
Will you bring your dad?
你会喊上你父亲吗?
They tried to lie to us and tell us
他们试图向我们撒谎并且告诉我们
that people in the heartland, in Iowa,
爱荷华中心地区的人
are okay with gay marriage.
对同性婚姻毫无偏见
The people of Iowa,
爱荷华的人♥民♥
for the first time in their history...
史上第一次...
... said no to three judges
... 向投票 杜撰
who voted, invented,
并为同性婚姻平权的三位法官
found a right to gay marriage...
说不...
Hey. Welcome home.
嘿 欢迎回家
Well, it is about lies. It's about exposing hers.
确实是谎言 不过是揭穿她的谎言
But, hey, Julian Bond told me this morning
但是朱利安·邦德今天早晨告诉我
he's gonna speak at the march, which is fantastic.
他会在游♥行♥上演讲 这真是太棒了
None of you have any idea who that is, do you?
你们是不是都不知道他是谁?
Oh, god.
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表