剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
It's too late for that.
总统已经提升我为
The president promoted me
同志事务上的高级顾问
to senior advisor on gay and lesbian issues.
爸 拜托
Dad, come on.
这都是你逼我的 理查德
This is what you're making me do, Richard.
- 你知道吗 - 你我都知道枪没有上膛
- Do you realize that? - We both know it's not loaded.
你这么自视过高 怎么会开枪
You'd never do it because you think too highly of yourself.
我爱你 爸
I love you, dad.
我敢打赌你在富人区有个有钱老爹
Bet you have a rich dad in Pacific Heights
想你看看这个真实的世界
who wanted you to see the real world,
所以把你送到米深区来 但又选择这个天主教学校
so he sent you to the Mission, but here, to catholic school,
为了让你远离所有禽兽
to keep you away from all the animals.
要是我没有父亲呢
What if I don't have a dad?
行 我再编 你继父是个律师
Fine. Sausalito, and your stepdad's a lawyer.
不 只有我妈和我
No. It's just my mom and I,
而且她短时间内也不会结婚 所以你给我闭嘴
and she's not getting married anytime soon, so shut it.
所有的东西都搬走 一个不留
All this crap has got to go, all of it.
快
Come on.
怎么了
What's going on?
他失踪了好几个星期 欠了五个月房♥租
He's M.I.A. For weeks, owes me five months rent.
他去新墨西哥州探亲去了
Oh, he's just visiting family in New Mexico.
我打赌那个新墨西哥州肯定是个地下室
Only if New Mexico is in a basement
而他的亲人是一堆毒品
and his family is a fistful of crack.
现在这会更清静
Building's gonna be a lot quieter now.
简 桑切斯 瑞沃塞德县领养中心
Jean Sanchez, Riverside County, Adoption Services.
你好 我想咨♥询♥一下怎么领养孩子
Yes. I'm calling about how to become a foster parent.
我只需要你的一点信息
I'm just gonna need a few pieces of information
然后就可以开始启动流程
from you to get that process started,
不过我可以帮忙
but I can help you out with that.
我
I, uh...
我以为我要失去你了
Thought I lost you.
依然有可能
Still might.
我们想把我赶出去
They want to throw me out of here.
你身上发生了什么事 大卫
What's the story, David?
一个有老婆和两个孩子的男人
How does a man with a wife and two kids
怎么会加入艾滋病患者互助小组
end up in a support group for HIV-positive addicts?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about that.
没有人知道在战争和瘟疫中幸存是什么感觉
No one knows what it's like to survive a war and a plague
除了你和我
except you and I.
你要来吗
You can if you want.
我不想要
I don't want it.
至少不是像这个样子
Not like that.
我从没有爱过男人
I don't fall in love with guys.
也许 有一次
Maybe... once.
就像你
Like you.
在战场上
In the war.
你想干什么
What are you trying to do?
难道你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们走的是同一条路
We're walking the same road, you and I.
你不记得越南了吗
Don't you remember back in 'Nam?
不论发生什么
We would look out for each other,
我们都风雨同舟
no matter what,
两个士兵帮助对方挣扎出泥潭
two soldiers... pulling each other out the mud.
我爸为《旧金山纪事》写文章
My dad writes for the chronicle.
那个竞选市长的同志
The gay guy running for mayor...
是你♥爸♥爸 对吧
that's your dad, isn't it?
你全家是都是同性恋吗 还是
Is your whole family homosexual... or
你♥爸♥爸被误导了
Your dad is misinformed.
不 我不介意 真的 我不介意
No, no, I don't care. Seriously, I-I don't.
你的戒指很好看
I like your ring.
你和他们一样也是同性恋吗
So, uh, are you like them?
你也有一对拉拉母亲吗
Do you have lesbian moms, too?
不 我父母很正常
No. I have normal parents.
正常 很酷
Normal. Cool.
既然你和你父母不一样
So, since you didn't turn out like them,
为什么我非要和我母亲一样
why would I turn out like my mom?
不不不 我不是 好吗 你才是
No, no, I'm... I'm not like that. Okay. I-it's you.
是你主动的
You... you came on to me.
老实说 这没什么 我不介意
Honestly, it's cool. I-I don't care.
我要把这事上报
Well, I'm gonna report it.
知道吗 你想怎么样就怎么样
You know what? You can... you can do what you want.
这个地方 这个地方真恶心
This place... this place is a joke.
你才在那一个月
You've barely been there a month,
就已经准备逃跑了
and you're already sneaking out.
我真受不了那地方
I'm done with that place.
即使我得天天把你拖过去 你也得去上学
You're going back even if I have to drag you there every day.
我不会就这么眼睁睁的看着你自甘堕落
I'm not gonna sit around and watch you screw up your life!
我的生活已经被你毁了
You've screwed it up already.
看看我们
Look at us!
两个邋邋遢遢不修边幅的拉拉母亲
I mean, two lesbian moms with frizzy hair and no makeup
假装这一切都很正常
pretending like this is normal,
假装你们好像那些正常的夫妇
like you're some sort of married couple?
没有人会相信 这里没人
Nobody's buying it. No one here,
学校没人 哪里的人都不会相信
no one at school, no one anywhere!
如果你这么在意别人的看法
Well, then that's your problem,
那这就是你的问题
if you care so much what other people think.
或者是你的问题 因为你们一把年纪了
Or yours... because you're so old
赶不上潮流 也不知道
and out of touch, you have no clue... - Annie...
现在的学校究竟是什么样
what it is like to be in school anymore!
停下 别说了
Time out! Time out!
行 安妮 如果你今年的
Okay, Annie, if you can maintain
平均成绩能保持在三分
a 3.0 average for the rest of the year,
你想去哪个学校就去哪个学校
you can go to any school you want.
不过现在 就只能在圣卡瑟琳学校
Until then, it's St. Catherine's.
这么快就想我了
Did you miss me already?
我认为我们应该劝总统承担责任
I think we need to push the president to take responsibility
并且将联邦同性恋权利规划提上日程
and lay out a federal gay rights agenda.
我正在和一个作家准备一个发言稿
I'm here working on a speech with a writer,
我想听听你的意见
and I'd like your input.
所以 你就打来了
So, you just came around?
我向我爸爸出柜了
I came out to my dad.
我也想做好这件事
And I want to get this right, too.
理查德 我真为你高兴
Aww, Richard. I'm happy for you.
我们现在只写到了引言
Here's what we got so far... just some intro stuff,
他引用了杜鲁门的名言
and then he quotes Truman.
此时此刻比以往更加重要
"It is more important today than ever, uh, to ensure
保证所有美国人享受他们自♥由♥和平等的权利
that all Americans enjoy the rights of freedom and equality.
当我说到所有美国人的时候 我是指所有美国人
When I say 'all Americans', I mean all Americans."
我认为接着下来 他可以说出道歉的话 但怎么说呢
Now, this is where I'm thinking he could say it, but... how?
可以这样说 今晚我站在这里
Uh, well, how about, um, "I can't stand here tonight
为最近的失败道歉
without apologizing for our recent failures,
现在 我会
and, uh, so now I'll...
我会做出一些新的承诺
I set out a new set of commitments."
我把这个天真的灵魂带到这个世界
Here's this innocent soul I brought into the world.
但因为我的性取向
And because of who I am,
她也许整个童年都在遭受欺凌
she may be tormented her entire childhood.
你不能这么想
You can't think like that.
如果我们是异性恋的一家人
Would she be having these problems
她还会有这些问题吗
if we were a straight family?
- 我不知道 - 大多数孩子讨厌上学
- I don't know. - A lot of kids hate school.
- 我不 - 不 不
- I didn't. - It's... it's not...
不只是拉拉家庭会有这种情况 其他家庭也有
well, it's not just lesbians. We're not alone in this.
我知道
I know.
尽我们最大的努力就行
We just do the best we can.
也许 我不应该和你一起去
Maybe... maybe you should go...
参加家长晚宴
to the parents dinner... without me.
你说得对
I think you're right.
也许这对她来说会好受一点 你说呢
Maybe that would make it easier for her, you think?
- 对 - 也许你能
- Yeah. - Maybe you could...
穿一条裙子
you know, wear a dress.
你以前经常穿短裙的
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表