剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
我知道安妮不好管教
I-I know that Annie is... not easy.
但如果这里不行 我们还能去哪里
But if not here, where do we go?
那么 在学期中途
Well, there's really only one option
愿意收下她
that would take her middle of the year
给她所需照料的学校只有一个了
and give her the attention that she needs --
圣凯瑟琳
St. Catherine's.
往南几个街区的天主教学校
A Catholic school a few blocks south.
打扰一下 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
听着 我想说
Hi. Look, I-I just want to say that I have --
我十分尊敬你
I have a lot of respect for you
和你对这场运动的贡献
and the work you've done for the movement.
你们不正想抹掉这贡献吗
Oh, the work you seem determined to undo?
拜托 你这么说不太公平吧
Come on. That is not entirely fair, now.
看看你的历史书 理查德
Read your history, Richard.
我们需要斗士 不是说客
We need fighters, not lobbyists.
这不是一场运动
This is not a movement.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Well, it was nice meeting you.
索卡拉迪斯 你和那个诅咒了我们整整一代人的
Socarides. Any relation to Charles Socarides,
恐同心理学家查尔斯·索卡拉迪斯有什么关系吗
that homophobe shrink who damned my entire generation?
他是我父亲
He's my father.
祝一天愉快
Have a good day.
事实上 如果一个人是同性恋
The fact that somebody's homosexual --
真正天生的同性恋
a true, obligatory homosexual --
自然而然就排除了
automatically rules out
他长♥期♥拥有幸福的可能性
the possibility that he will remain happy for long.
《公开的同性恋》
医学博士 查尔斯·W·索卡拉迪斯
欢迎来到棕榈泉
并不是所有正常人
It's not like all the normal people
都不给局外人机会
don't give the outsiders a choice.
他们说 只要你保持低调
They say, you're free to behave,
你就可以随欲而为
to blend in, to tag along with them,
融入 跟着他们
as long as you keep quiet.
或者你可以做你自己
Or you can be you.
你可以随意高调
You can be as loud as you want,
他们会将你放逐
and they'll leave you in exile.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
你的孩子
Your baby.
乖
It's okay.
没事的
It's all right.
别担心 没事的
There we go. It's all right.
这是一个有高度组织的环境
It is a highly structured environment,
我们也有相关的科研成果可以证明
and we have the academic results to show for it.
我还是直说了吧
We want to be really open here.
我
I --
我的意思是 这里是天主教学校
I mean, this is a Catholic school.
你们有多包容
How tolerant are...
我们是女同
So, we're lesbians.
安妮的父亲是男同
And Annie's dad is a gay man,
一个将要竞选市长的曝光度很高的男同
a highly visible gay man who's about to run for mayor.
所以很明显我们对于把她放在
So, obviously we're hesitant to place her anywhere
可能受到骚扰的地方有些犹豫
where there could be some kind of harassment.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
我们接纳任何背景的学生
We support students from all backgrounds,
但这里会有集♥会♥ 就像每年的学生晚宴一样
but there will be functions, like the annual student dinner,
全体学生的注意力
where attention is focused on you as parents
都会放在身为父母的你们身上
by the entire student body.
在那种情况下 我希望你们会考虑
In instances like that, I do hope you'll consider
哪种安排才是对你们女儿最有利的
what arrangement will work best for your daughter.
妈 我不能把孩子带到医院
Mom, I can't take the baby to a hospital.
她父亲晕过去了
The dad's passed out.
什么
What?
我觉得他嗑高了
Well, I think he's high.
孩子母亲在哪儿
Well, where's the mother?
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
万一儿童保护协会的人来了怎么办
What if Child Protective Services comes in?
你怎么给自己惹了这么大♥麻♥烦 克利夫
What have you gotten yourself into now, Cleve?
妈 我感觉这孩子有好几天没换尿布了
Oh, Mom, this diaper hasn't been changed in days, I don't think.
你必须给她退烧
You have to get the fever down.
先去弄点凉水
Start by running some cold water.
好 好 我一会再联♥系♥你
Okay. Okay, I'll talk to you later.
你在越南什么地方服役
Where'd you serve in Vietnam?
在海军
In the Navy.
主要在金兰湾
Cam Ranh Bay, mostly.
你呢
You?
在茱莱
Chu Lai.
挺艰苦啊
You had it tough.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得我们这个团体怎么样
So, what do you think about our group?
大家都染了艾滋 都直言不讳
Everyone in there is so poz and as straight as an arrow.
人人都有自己的故事
Everybody's got their story.
我至少得喝上十杯
I'd need at least 10 drinks
才能做到这点
to go down that road.
没事的 伙计
All clear, man.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你好
Hi.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫克利夫
My name's Cleve.
我刚搬到你家附近
I-I moved in a few doors down.
我想叫醒你来着 但你晕过去了
Um, I tried to wake you, but you were out.
你的孩子发烧了
Your -- Your baby has a fever.
我觉得你得留心一点
I think you really need to keep an eye on that.
柯特妮最近不太舒服
Courtney hasn't been feeling well.
柯特妮
Courtney.
柯特妮的母亲在哪儿
Where's Courtney's mom?
希望你别介意我擅自过来
I-I hope you don't mind.
她的哭声 让我头快炸了
Well, the crying, it was making my head explode.
你想抱...
Do -- Do you want to take...
你能帮我照看一会儿吗
Can you, uh, hang out for a bit?
我得去处理点事情
I've -- I've got some stuff I need to do.
要多长时间
Well, how long for?
不好意思 你不能...
Excuse me? You can't just...
不好意思 你不能就这样把我留在这
Excuse me? You can't just leave me here.
我们成功了
We got it.
总统的多数高级顾问都同意了
A majority of the president's senior advisors approved it.
他不仅会在人♥权♥运动组织晚宴上致辞
Yeah, and not only will he keynote the HRC dinner,
新闻秘书还希望C-SPAN全程直播
but the press secretary wants C-SPAN to carry it live.
真是历史性的壮举
It's historic.
你以为你在这儿做什么呢
What the hell do you think you were doing in there?
军队里的同性恋群体刚发生了那样的事
After the nightmare over gays in the military?
不 听着 冷静点
Oh, no, hey, listen. Calm down.
-会没事的 -不 轮不到你叫我冷静
- It's gonna be fine. - No, no, you don't tell me to calm down.
你想成为
You want to be the guy
把总统的第二个任期彻底毁掉的人吗
who kills the president's entire second term, hmm?
只要有一个捣乱分子像对布♥什♥那样
If there is one heckler throwing ash and bone at him
向他扔骨灰 你就得走人
like they did at Bush, you'll be looking for a new job.
你负全责
This is on you.
他们告诉你 "成为我们的一员
They tell you, "Be like us
因为这样你才会变得重要"
'cause that's how you'll matter."
育婴指导
但与之为伍的问题是
But the thing about insiders
就算你遵循他们的法则
is that even if you do play their game,
他们也知道你是个怪物 只假装喜欢你
they know you're a freak and only pretend to like you.
如果他们在乎的不是真实的你
So, what's the point of acceptance
这种接纳又有什么意义呢
if it's not the real you that they give a damn about?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
都一周多了
It's been over a week.
我都打算给社会服务打电♥话♥了
I was gonna call Social Services.
孩子情况不好
The kid's been bad?
你可能没意识到 但你的孩子由于缺少刺♥激♥
You may not realize this, but your kid is underdeveloped
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表