剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
盗贼说不是中♥央♥情报局做的
The burglar himself said it wasn't the CIA.
那马文 我问你 谁是这个事的受益者
So, Marvin, let me ask you -- who stood to benefit?
尼克松
Nixon.
这可以导致严重的宪法危机
We could be headed for a serious constitutional crisis.
你一点都没看新闻吗
Haven't you been watching at all?
我不想看到他们汗涔涔的脸
I can't bear their sweaty faces,
但我喜欢听你说这些
but I like when you talk about it.
我只是喜欢看热闹而已
I'm just more of a theater queen.
你好可爱
You're adorable.
你为什么不待在纽约
So, why don't you stay in New York?
在纽约跳舞的多如牛毛
There are a million dancers in New York.
但在这里我能成为莱莎·明奈利(著名女演员)
I could be Liza Minnelli here.
你想成为她那样的演员吗
You want to be like her?
不 是变成她那样的女人
No. Be her.
大导演福斯为我度身订做的新片 《V字马文》
Directed by Fosse in "Marvin with a V.'"
好吧
Okay.
说不定这一次我会很幸运
Maybe this time I'll be lucky
说不定他这次会留下来陪我
Maybe this time he'll stay
然后就被她同性恋老公干了
And then drilled by her queer husband
她老公才刚刚为自己写了一个热门的戏
after he spent the day writing a new hit show for yours truly.
可怜的莱莎·明奈利
Well, holy Liza Minnelli.
的确是可怜的莱莎
"Holy Liza" is right.
我从没抛弃过任何一个兄弟
I've never left a brother behind...
无论当我还是个孩子在街上打群架的时候 还是我在越南作战的时候
not on the street as a kid or in Vietnam.
但如果要我讲老实话
But if I'm being honest,
我曾觉得你活得毫无价值
I thought your life was worth less...
因为我最近一直觉得自己也活得毫无价值
'cause lately I've been thinking my life is worth less, too.
我♥干♥了这么懦弱的事情后
And you don't got no reason to let me back in here
你没理由让我再来这里
after the cowardice I showed.
但我希望能在这里待一下 哪怕一晚上也行
But I could use this place, even for just one night.
你长这么帅怎么能悲伤呢 迈克尔
You are way too pretty to look so sad, Michael.
对妈妈笑笑吧
Let Mama see you smile.
你笑起来一定很好看
I bet you have a beautiful smile.
对了
There.
- 嘿 你什么时候被征兵的
- So, when were you drafted?
我自愿的
I wasn't.
我报名参加过三次任务
I signed up for three tours.
你有什么不满吗
You got an issue with that?
我没有
I don't.
我对战争不满
Well, I've got an issue with war.
你讲话很冲啊 不过我看了下这里的人
You talk tough, but I look around here,
我觉得 或许能用得上这个硬汉
and I think, "Maybe you could use someone who is tough."
如果斗争再来 我肯定不溜
And if the fight comes here again, I won't run.
给迈克尔倒杯波本酒
Get Michael here a bourbon, please.
服务员
Excuse me.
服务员
Excuse me.
嘿 甜心儿
Excuse me, sugar.
你谁啊
What are you?
长得像个女的小警♥察♥吗
A very feminine little policeman?
别惹她
Don't piss her off.
她讨厌警♥察♥
She hates cops.
谢了
Thank you.
谁是老板
Who runs this place?
那要看你想干嘛
Depends on what you're after.
你经营了这酒吧这么多年
Somehow you've stayed open for decades.
告诉我你是怎么拿到许可证的 并维持了这么久
Tell me how you got this permit and how you've kept it.
那可不能说
Well, that would be telling.
你可以相信她 她跟我们一样
You can trust her. She's one of us.
我想为这座城市的女性建一个活动中心
I need to build a place in this city for women,
由女性运作 目的是保护女性
run by women, for our protection...
当然 除非你是怕我们女人
unless, of course, you're all afraid of us
也有自己的地盘
having something of our own, too.
不 女士
No, ma'am.
亲爱的 秘密就是并不存在什么
Well, the secret, my dear,
我们对抗他们
is that "Us vs. Them" Is an illusion.
你们所有人团结起来
All of you combined,
胳膊挽着胳膊 要比你们想象得要强壮的多
locked arm in arm, are stronger than you know.
你们能解放我们全部人
You could lift us all up.
我们 我们无处不在
We -- us -- we are everywhere...
甚至躲藏在市政厅办许可证的办公室中
...even hidden in the permit offices in City Hall.
嘿
Hey.
我刚刚看到你走出来
I just saw you walk out.
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
不是
No.
希望你没撒谎
Well, I hope you're not lying...
因为我今天晚上不想撒谎
'cause I don't feel like lying tonight
因为我喜欢在那里
'cause I like it in there.
我也喜欢在那里
I like it in there, too.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
理查德 你呢
Richard. You?
肯
Ken.
我在美国海军部队里
And I am in the U.S. Navy... for now.
我在这座城市的童保中心工作
I work at CPS here in the city.
儿童保护机构
Child Protective Services.
要是谁揭发了我 我的工作就没了
If anyone finds out about me, I lose my job.
我也是
Same here.
我得走了 不然要错过末班公交
I should go - before I miss the last bus.
我能先给你照张相吗
Hey, um, can I take your picture first?
这就是你想要的吗
You sure that's all you want?
你留我的话 我可以留下来
I could be convinced to stay.
克里夫 等等 克里夫
Cleve, wait. Cleve.
我们没戏
It's -- It's never gonna work.
不过我觉得我们可以成为最好的姐妹
But I have a feeling we could be the best of sisters.
我亲吻得像一个姐妹吗
So, I kiss like a sister?
那好 姐♥妹♥们♥互相照顾
Well, sisters take care of each other,
或许我能帮你找到一个住处
so maybe I can help you find a roof before I split.
一定要告诉我
Let me know if you hear
如果谁在卡斯特罗社区有一个闲置的房♥间要出租
of anyone else with a spare room in the Castro.
我听说大家都想住那里
I hear that's the place to be now.
我也听说了
That's what I hear, too.
去哪儿啊 基佬
Where you going, faggot?
马文 马文
Marvin! Marvin!
要带一程吗
Need a lift?
嘿 我们能帮你什么吗
Hey, can we help you?
罗玛
Roma?
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
罗玛
Roma.
是的
Yeah.
那是黛安
That's Diane.
多一个租客在这里过冬
What do you think - about having another renter here
你觉得呢
through winter?
你在想些什么呢 克里夫
What are you thinking, Cleve?
亲爱的斯科特 我很想去阿姆斯特丹和你见面 但我不能
Dear Scott, I'd love to meet you in Amsterdam, but I can't...
因为我明白我现在来这儿是要干什么的
...because I know what I'm here to do now.
教会 国会 精神病医生 警♥察♥ 所有人
the churches, the state,the headshrinkers, the cops, everyone --
因为我明白我现在来这儿是要干什么的
...because I know what I'm here to do now.
教会 国会 精神病医生 警♥察♥ 所有人
the churches, the state,the headshrinkers, the cops, everyone --
他们都针对我们
they're all against us
所以我们必须和他们对抗
So they must be confronted.
我们必须组建一个真正的解放运动
We must build a real liberation movement.
不过首先我们需要一个属于我们自己的地方
But we first we need a place of our own,
一个街区 一个街区地击退他们
one block, one block to fight them off from.
这里就是那个地方 现在是时候了
And this is that place, and now is the time.
我们是时候反击了
It's time for us to fight back.
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表