剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表
这不是失败
That's not failure.
亲爱的 我爱你
Baby, I love you.
我只想见你 不管你强壮还是虚弱
And I want to see you, strong or weak.
我们可以见对方
We can see each other...
不管情况是好是坏
good day or bad.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
进来
Get in here.
今晚 厨师
Tonight, uh, the chef...
罗玛 安妮
Roma! Annie!
我们在这
We're here.
天啊 发生什么了
Oh, God. What happened?
我自己走回家了
I walked home by myself.
不准再这么做了 懂吗
You never do that again. Understand?
被一个瓶子环绕 装满了牛奶
...surrounded by a bottle and topped off, uh,
还有一个可口的橡胶乳♥头♥
with a delicious rubber nipple, eh?
非常棒的选择 很好
Oh, excellent choice! Yes, yes.
你觉得他可能是我爸爸吗
Do you think he could be my dad?
我们不知道你♥爸♥是谁 安妮
We don't know who your father is, Annie,
但我向你保证不是特德·丹森
but I can assure you it's not Ted Danson.
我们能核对下吗
Could we check?
理查德
Richard?
亲爱的
Baby?
天啊
Oh, God.
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard!
你好烫
You're burning up.
理查德 你知道流程对吗
All right, Richard, you know the drill, all right?
去洗冰水澡
Let's -- Let's take your bath.
快起来 宝贝 没事的
Come on, baby. It's okay.
你做得很好 你做得很好 理查德
You're doing fine. You're doing fine, Richard.
拜托了
Please.
你知道这能让你好受 对吗
You know this makes you feel good, right?
理查德 理查德 理查德
Hey, Richard. Richard. Richard.
我好怕
I'm scared.
你没事 宝贝
You're okay, baby.
你没事 你没事
You're okay. You're okay.
理查德
Richard.
理查德 理查德 理查德
Richard. Richard, Richard.
挺住 宝贝
Come on, baby.
理查德
Richard.
你的T淋巴细胞含量又下降了
Your T-cells have dropped again.
现在只有425了
They're now down to 425.
如果再降低
If it gets much lower,
你就会有可能机会感染
you're going to be open to opportunistic infections.
你有什么建议吗
So, what are you recommending?
你也知道的
You know that, too.
马蒂·德莱尼
Marty Delaney.
我马上给他回电
I'll call him right back.
我的新助手
My new assistant.
不错
Nice.
克利夫
Cleve.
我可以让你接受抗逆转录病毒的治疗
Now, I can put you on an antiretroviral.
吃AZT[艾滋病防护药]的人很痛苦
The guys taking AZT are miserable,
而且大多数仍然快死掉
and most are still dying.
我不能在飞机上一边大便一边工作
I can't be crapping myself on flights and still do my work.
有种新药叫DDI
There's a new drug called DDI.
或许会更容易忍♥受
Might be easier to tolerate.
但副作用是一样的
But similar issues.
没有真的起效的药物吗
I mean, there's nothing that actually works?
我们目前没有任何新的进展
We don't have access to anything in the pipeline, anything new.
和你在"艾滋病释放力量联盟"的同胞并肩作战
Fight alongside your pals at ACT UP.
-让药监局 -我有和
- Get the FDA... - I do fight
-开始 -他们并肩作战
- to start... - alongside my pals at ACT UP
-早期临床试验 -当他们不和我作对的时候
- early trials!... - when they're not fighting against me.
我们没时间内斗了
We have no time for infighting.
嗯
Yeah.
你得开始吃这些药 克利夫
We need to start you on these meds, Cleve.
是时候了
It's time.
卡罗尔 卡罗尔 如果你想要
So, Carole, Carole, if you want the support
这大楼里的人支持你竞选监督员
of this building for you taking that open supervisor's seat,
仅靠打民♥主♥党姬佬牌是远远不够的
you have to be more than just the dyke of the Democratic Party!
你觉得我是民♥主♥党的傀儡吗
You think I'm some kind of Democratic Party puppet?
不 我要坚持让他们为我们拉票
No. I am going to insist that the party walk the precincts for us
-就像我们帮他们拉票一样 -不 省省吧
- the same way we have for them, okay? - No, give me a break!
省省吧 我想要一个策略
Give me a break! I want a strategy.
我想要一个涵盖了
I want a strategy that includes
这栋大楼服务的那类女性的策略 就这样
the kind of women this building serves. The end.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我准备好重视她了
Uh, I am -- I'm ready to take her seriously.
她能让民♥主♥党支持我们
She can get the Democrats behind us.
但你觉得现在还剩下的男同群体
But do you think what's left of the gay community
会想支持一个这么有侵略性的女同吗
will want to back a lesbian with sharp elbows like that?
她需要他们拿下这区
I mean, she'll need them to win the district.
她曾是米尔克俱乐部主席
She was president of the Milk Club.
-她有民♥主♥党男同的支持 -是 但我们同样
- She has gay liberal support. - Yeah, but we need
保守的同志
the old-power gays, too.
也许我们该找克利夫谈谈
Maybe we should speak to Cleve.
很好
Well, that's good.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What's up?
我在想法律后果
I'm wondering about the legal ramifications...
安妮一直在问她爸是谁
Annie's been asking about her father.
我知道我只和他们一起住过很短的时间
And I know I've only been living with them for --
别想了
No. Forget it.
当你派我去执行取精任务时
When you sent me on that spermy mission,
我通过中间人向双方承诺过
I made a two-way promise through my contacts
如果小孩出生
that if there was a kid,
一定要等她满十八岁后才能和她联♥系♥
there could only be contact after she was 18.
她比我们预想得更早开始好奇
Well, she's gotten curious sooner than we would have anticipated.
难道你要屈服于一个十岁小孩吗
So, you're gonna bow to pressure from a 10-year-old?
她是个说服力极强的十岁小孩
She's a very persuasive 10.
不可能 我说话算话
No way. I'm a woman of my word.
邵莎娜
Shoshanna...
我知道你的受虐待女性项目缴纳的租金很少
I know that your battered-women's project pays very low rent,
我真的很想维持现状
and I really want to keep it like that.
所以我需要你去
So I'm gonna need you to go trace
追踪精♥子♥源头
that sperm back from whence it came.
驱逐通知
你是谁
Who are you?
我是住在这的人
I'm the man that lives here.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗尼 有人来了
Ron! Someone's in here.
你拿我的东西做什么
What are you doing with my stuff?
什么情况
What's going on?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-朋友 你这是擅闯民宅 -看
- My friend, you're trespassing right now. - Look.
这是我和理查德
This is me and Richard.
我们在这生活了二十年
We've lived here for 20 years.
理查德已经不在了
Yeah, well, Richard's gone.
现在这是我们的房♥子
This is our family's house now.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
出去 求你们出去 我要报♥警♥了
Now get out! Please just get out! I'll the cops!
罗尼 我说了 我们该
Ron, I told you, we should have just
-联♥系♥他的 -要报♥警♥也该是我们报
- tried to contact his -- - If anyone's calling the cops, it's us.
这是我的房♥子 快滚出去
This is my damn house! Now get the hell out!
罗尼
Ron?
你现在的样子不像能打架
You're not looking like you're up for a fight right now, man.
杰克 报♥警♥吧
Jake, just call the cops.
-他的相机呢 -住手
- Where's his camera? - No. Hey --
你把他相机放哪儿了 不
剧集 | 当我们崛起时(2017) | 导航列表