You want to be some fuckwit criminal, be my guest.
你想成为可鄙的犯人 成为我的座上宾
But know this.
可你要记住
I'm gonna make your life a living hell.
我不会让你好过的
You and that equally smug,
你 还有你们那自以为是的
entitled fuckwit mother of yours.
卑鄙老妈
She's not a fuckwit.
她不卑鄙
She's a drug dealer!
她是毒枭
Who used the New York City police department
利用纽约警局
for her own personal muscle!
帮她打击竞争对手
It was my idea -- the bust -- not hers.
逮捕是我的主意 不关她的事
Stop trying to protect her.
别护着她了
Why don't you just tell me what I can do,
你干嘛不直接告诉我 我能做什么
and I'll do it.
我去做
No.
不
You're done.
你完蛋了
I'm gonna march down to that drug den.
我要去捅了那个毒穴
you call a home,
那个你们称之为家的地方
and I'm gonna slap cuffs on Lady Botwin.
我还要给伯特温夫人戴上手铐
So help me god.
走着瞧
Wait! Wait, I can give you something you want! Wait!!
等等 我手里有你要的 等一下
You got something I want?
你有我要的东西
What the fuck do you have that I want?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么是我要的
You tell me what the fuck you have that I want.
说啊 你♥他♥妈♥有什么东西
It's a poncho. And...
这是个披风 还有...
So, I hope all of this makes up for the missing ounce.
希望这些能弥补丢的那一盎司货
I'll also send you money in the mail.
我在邮件里还放了钱
And your car is being fixed right now.
你的车也快修好了
And, Dean, I'm so sorry.
迪恩 我很抱歉
It's okay.
没事了
Just a few broken ribs...
就断了几根肋骨
a slight concussion, and some internal bleeding.
轻微的脑震荡 还有点内出血而已
While they were in there,
他们在这
they found a mass behind my pancreas,
发现我胰腺后面有个肿块
which they think is benign.
但也是良性的
Fingers crossed.
上帝保佑
What is that smell?
什么味儿啊
Drakkar Noir
黑色达卡香水
Get out.
请你们出去
Heylia, it was all a big misunderstanding.
海莉亚 这真是个天大的误会
None of it was silas' fault. Please don't cut him off.
但这不能怪塞拉斯 还请你不要把他踢出局
I learned that you and your son are one and the same.
据我了解 你儿子和你是一条绳上的蚱蜢
And I want nothing to do with either of you.
我也不想和你们俩有任何瓜葛
No. No, not anymore. He's on his own.
不不 以后再不会了 他现在是一个人单干
He's responsible for making his own decisions,
他对他自己所做的一切负全责
and he...he needs you.
而且 他需要你的支持
What he needs is to get out of this damn, stank-ass city.
他真正需要的是离开这该死的肮脏的城市
Ain't a boy on this planet that don't need something green.
孩子们都需要更加纯净的成长环境 难道不是吗
You should have seen him working that field.
你真该看看他干这行时的样子
The smile on his face...
他脸上的笑容···
...was something you'll probably never see again.
你可能永远都见不到了
We're having our best year ever.
这可算是咱们最顺利的一年了
And you're vouching for this?
你们能对此作担♥保♥吗
S.E.C. Has looked at the books.
证交委已经审阅了相关提案
Vehement is solid.
这家公♥司♥很安全
Record profits.
利润是前所未有的
Widening portfolios.
投资规模不断扩大
And we got the thumbs up from the S.E.C.
而且我们得到了证交委的一致肯定
What more do you want?
你还想怎么样呢
All right, guys. We'll get the word out.
好的 伙计们 我把消息放出去
It should be in print tomorrow,
明天就能出版
online tonight. Thank you, Wally.
今晚发布到网上 谢谢 沃里
Bye, now.
再见
You keep this fucking ship afloat, Jolene.
你给我看好这里 卓琳
I'm not a favor machine.
记住 我可不是专门来给你救火的
Next time, think of something
下一次 别再把我卷进这些
that doesn't involve me sucking journal cock.
要拍记者马屁的事情里
Won't happen again. Thanks, boss.
保证没有下次 谢谢你 老板
Let's go celebrate.
我们出去好好庆祝一下吧
There's a craft fair at the Javits center.
贾维茨会展中心正好有个手工艺品展
We could grab dinner afterwards.
参观完我们可以直接去吃晚餐
Well, Whit and I were gonna go hit some titty bars.
我和惠特要好好出去爽一把
But you go do your craft thing.
你可以自己去看那些工艺品
Buy me a wool cap if you see one.
如果可以顺便给我捎顶羊毛帽子
For when it gets cold.
天慢慢变冷了
Nothing scratchy. Cashmere.
别买♥♥普通货色 要高档货
Something fit for a CFO.
一定要是配得上我们首席财务官的羊绒
CFO?
让我当首席财务官吗
That's a promotion, right?
这是给我加官进爵了是吗
Damn right.
说的正是
You are gonna have so much money.
你会拥有数不尽的钞票
Come here.
过来
Wait. Hold on.
等等
Slow down, you guys.
先别高兴的太早
Now, this article bought you a few weeks.
这篇报道不过给你们争取了几周的时间
A month, tops.
最多一个月
But eventually, someone in this firm is going to have to admit
但最终公♥司♥里的某个人必须要承认
to certain improprieties.
采取了不正当行为
And they're going to have to take the fall.
这个人要当替罪羊
Rick. Rick.
里克 里克
Sorry. He's not top brass.
不好意思 他可不是最大的头儿
It's going to have to be one of you two.
必须是你们俩的其中一个
I'll let you know.
我会通知你们的
Got to say -- great day. Full of excitement.
不得不说 今天太爽了 充满刺♥激♥
Much better than the high line.
比高线公园刺♥激♥多了
Do you think I should get half-price tickets
你觉得我有必要买♥♥半价票
to "Book of mormon"?
去看场音乐剧《摩门经》吗
I'm still smelling drakkar noir everywhere.
我现在还感觉到处充斥着黑色达卡香水的味道
Is that what you took away from today?
这就是你对今天一天的感想吗
Really? Excitement?
真的 激动
Uh, we were held at gunpoint,
我们被枪指着脑袋
my son betrayed me, we were almost gang-raped.
我儿子背叛我 我们还差一点被轮♥奸♥
Really? That's exciting to you?
真的吗 这样很让你激动吗
Fuck, yes.
是的
If I were home right now,
如果我现在在家
I'd be scrubbing out the inside of a microwave.
我可能正在清洁微波炉呢
All I ever hear from you, how much you hate your life,
你说的从来都是你有多么厌恶自己的生活
how awful it is to clean mud out of cleats,
清洁泥巴多么让你难受
how terrible it is to stay in a marriage
困在一段为了孩子而维系的婚姻里
for the sake of the children.
是多么得糟糕
What kids have done to your tits,
孩子毁了一切 你下垂的乳♥房♥♥
your life, your libido, your freedom.
你的生活 你的欲望 你的自♥由♥
Why do you want my little albatross
你为什么还要收留我的小儿子
adding to the crushing weight of it?
再给你的生活添上沉重的负担
Because I love him.
因为我爱他
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Really? I've been raising him since he was 10 months old.
真是这样吗 他10个月大时我就开始抚养他了
I have fed him and bathed his balls
我给他喂奶 给他端屎送尿
and read him boynton books until my eyes have bled.
给他读童话书 读到我的眼睛都要滴血
You birthed him, but I'm his mom.
你只是生了他 我才算是他真正的妈妈
And he's happy.
而且他过的很幸福
And while I admit I derive pleasure from torturing you
我承认 我以折磨你为乐
because you fucking deserve it
那是因为你活该
and I have been cleaning up your messes
一直以来我都帮你收拾烂摊子
and doing your caretaking for fucking ever,
还要帮你带孩子
The truth is, at the bottom of all this shit,
事实上 经过种种烂事后
is stevie is better off.
史蒂夫跟着我才是更好的选择
And you knew that, and that's why you sent him to me.
而且你对此心知肚明 所以你才把他送来给我
He's better off with you?
他跟着你更幸福吗
A miserable woman who hates her life?
你这个憎恨自己生活的悲催女人
You made him cry with that Waldorf bullshit.
幼儿园的事情你就害得他整天哭个不停
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表