Howl like the sky had just been snuffed out.
他嚎得像天快塌下来一样
But then he'd see something else --
但等他看到别的东西之后
Dog, my earrings, whatever --
例如 狗 我的耳环
And just like that, he'd forget
之类的东西之后 他就全忘了
The universe ever knew a thing called a penguin.
可全世界都知道 有一种叫企鹅的东西
Am I Levan in this story?
我就是故事里的莱万吗
It's called object impermanence.
任何事情都不会长久
And $1,000 say my black ass crossed your mind
这么长时间以来 你也许只想过
maybe twice this whole time.
我的黑屁屁两次 我跟你赌一千块
That's not true.
不是那样的
I-I'm obsessed with your black ass.
我的脑子都被你的黑屁屁占满了
Haven't thought of anything else for years.
这几年 我一直在想你的黑屁屁
Stop!
别动
Whole place booby-trapped.
这里布满了陷阱
Six ways to jesus.
六种方式能让你上西天
Follow me -- exactly.
跟紧我 一步也别差
Heylia...
海莉亚
I know.
干啥
And ain't a goddamn leaf of it for you.
这的大♥麻♥烟叶没一片是你的
Fungus gnats. They're attracted to the pot.
蠓虫 被大♥麻♥吸引过来的
I can't believe you're up here with Heylia.
不敢相信 你竟然和海莉亚来这了
Are y-you guys, like, together?
你们俩 在一起了吗
Couple of months ago, she had a probate issue
几个月前 她获缓刑
and had Conrad call me.
她让康纳德打电♥话♥叫我来
I came up. I never left.
我就来了 没离开过
Lot of work for a pot lawyer up here.
作为一个毒贩的律师 这的活可真不少
She lets me crash in exchange for legal help,
她包我食宿 代价是我得给她 法律上的帮助
but we're just friends.
我们仅仅是朋友
Come on.
得了吧
You were pulling up your pants when you came out.
你刚才出来的时候 还在提裤子呢
I was taking a dump.
我那会在拉屎
She doesn't usually let me use the inside toilet.
她通常不让我用屋里的厕所
But she was in a good mood.
但是那会 她心情很好
Thanks for fucking that up.
谢谢你让我用不成里面的厕所
This weed is so familiar.
这种大♥麻♥好眼熟
How many crops does she have in rotation?
她到底轮种了多少植株啊
What's the irrigation?
怎么灌溉呢
I don't know. Heylia doesn't let me up to the fields.
这我就不知道了 海莉亚不让我进田里
Look at you, huh? 24?
看看你 才二十四岁
Oh, so jealous.
我太嫉妒你了
Can I drink your blood?
我能喝你的血吗
Just, like, a shot. Please?
就一口 怎么样
No.
得了吧
Living in New York, huh?
住在纽约 是吧
I haven't been out much yet,
纽约城 我没怎么逛过
but in Denmark, things got pretty wild.
但是在丹麦 什么都很狂野
Oh, Danish girls.
丹麦的女孩们
Yeah. I dated a couple.
是的 我交往过两个
A couple?
才两个
When I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候
I was sleeping with everything that moved.
我跟所有能走的东西上♥床♥
First girl I ever slept with gave me crabs.
我睡的第一个女孩 把阴虱传染给了我
You ever have crabs?
你生过阴虱吗
No.
没有
By the time I was 30,
到我三十岁的时候
I had had crabs, syphilis,
我总共得过一次阴虱 一次梅毒
gonorrhea twice, chlamydia three times,
两次淋病 三次衣原体感染
lymphogranuloma venereum in my urethra,
一次尿道病性淋巴肉芽肿
penile scabies...
一次疥疮 长在阴♥茎♥上的
and a recurring bout of bacterial chancroids.
还有反反复复的感染软下疳
One time, my frenulum
有一次 我的包皮
got caught on this Thai chick's braces.
被一个泰国妓♥女♥的牙齿矫正器给勾住了
We had to have a street dentist in Bangkok
我们不得不去曼谷街边上的牙医诊所
separate us.
把我们俩分开
I just shared a bong with you.
我刚才用了你大♥麻♥烟筒
You got to revel in your youth, Silas.
年轻就是要尽情享乐 塞拉斯
Get crabs every once in a while.
隔段时间生一次阴虱
Stop being such a pussy.
别跟个娘们儿似的
I'm focused on getting our pot business back up.
我要竭尽全力 把我们的贩毒买♥♥卖♥♥夺回来
You know what? Never mind.
你知道吗 还是算了吧
I don't want to drink your blood. It's pussy blood.
我不想喝你的血了 那是娘们的血
Look who's talking.
听听这是谁说的
"Heylia won't let me into the fields."
"海莉亚不让我进田里"
"Heylia won't let me shit indoors."
"海莉亚不让我在屋里的厕所拉屎"
Pussy.
真娘们啊
Bug on your face.
你脸上有虫子
No bug. Just your face.
我脸上没虫 是你脸上有
You need to nut up.
你得雄起啊
You're right.
你说的对
You're right.
你说得对
Fuck this.
去他妈的
I am going to explore.
我要去探寻了
These plants are beautiful.
这些植株真美
Why do you think the whole place
你觉得这个地方为什么
rigged like an Indiana Jones movie?
要布置的跟《夺宝奇兵》一样
The hydro. Like a CD -- flawless.
水耕大♥麻♥ 像一盘唱片 完美无缺
But something dead about it.
但是总有事物因它而亡
This shit is Sam Cooke on vinyl.
这个破玩意是 唱片上的山姆·库克
This shit is alive.
很有活力
You've changed.
你变了
Learned. No one changes.
经验罢了 人是不会改变的
Well, Dean.
迪恩就变了
Step light now, snowflake.
说话注意点 北方佬
No, I...I get it.
我明白了
Time marches. Choices narrow.
时间流逝不回头 人生道路窄又窄
You get...lonely.
你变的很孤独
Shit.
放屁
Being lonely's just something invented by people ain't got enough work to do.
孤独是那些无事佬发明的词
Sell to me.
卖♥♥给我吧
No.
不行
Would you rather I ask Conrad?
要让我去问问康纳德吗
Damn, memento.
该死 你勾起了我的回忆
Conrad -- I told you. He's --
关于康纳德 我跟你说了
Conrad left six months ago.
康纳德六个月以前走的
He told Silas.
他告诉塞拉斯了
Conrad's gone.
康纳德已经走了
So?
那又怎么样
He taught me.
他都教过我了
I got the last crop packaged.
我还有最后一批货要包装
This one's ready to harvest.
这个马上就可以收割了
Have to hire a bunch of stink-ass hippies to help,
虽说我还得雇一堆臭烘烘的嬉皮士来帮忙
but I'll manage -- always do.
但是我能行的 我一直很行
Look, I'm sorry you're alone.
听我说 你一个人我表示很难过
Don't you feel sorry for me.
别为我感到难过
Especially when this shit's your fault.
特别是 此事全拜你所赐的时候
My fault?
什么叫拜我所赐
My kitchen table was full every night -- every night --
在你闯入我的生活以前 我厨房♥的桌子
'fore you wandered into my life.
每天晚上都是摆满了食物 每天晚上啊
Meanwhile, you out of prison one day,
而你一出狱
and your whole family come running.
你所有的家人就都跑到我这来了
I...didn't ask them to.
不是我叫他们来的
Then walk away. Let 'em go.
那就走 让他们走
Your story don't end well,
你的下场那么惨
and if they don't know that by now,
要是他们现在还不明白
they as stupid as you are.
他们就和你一样蠢了
Fuck you, Heylia.
去死吧 海莉亚
On my property, on my time --
你在我的地盘 占用我的时间
fuck me?
还对我爆粗口
Fuck you!
你去死吧
It's not that simple just to walk away.
走开没那么简单
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表