Shane's not involved.
希恩没有参与其中
Well, he's asking me about cover businesses.
他问了我 有关幌子生意的事情
He's reading about pouncy house.
还看了突击之家的档案
You do the math, Ms. Botwin.
你自己看着办吧 伯特温夫人
Shane's not involved.
希恩没有趟这个浑水
It's, uh -- it's my older son, Silas.
是我的大儿子 塞拉斯
Shane told me he took the folder to protect his older brother.
希恩告诉我 他拿走文件是想保护他哥哥
What's his connection with them?
他跟他们有什么关系
He's just sleeping with some girl --
他在跟一个女孩交往
Um, Emma.
艾玛
She's one of them.
她是突击之家的
And beyond that, I don't know.
别的我就不知道了
She's not just one of them. She's the boss.
她不光是突击之家的 她就是老板
Wow.
哇
I thought moving to the city would be a good idea.
我以为到这个城市来 会是个好主意
You know, I thought he was old enough
我以为他都这么大了
to make his own decisions.
可以自己拿主意了
Older don't mean smarter.
长大了可不见得会聪明
I'm learning that.
我知道了
God. How old is your son?
你儿子多大了
Credit to you guys.
全拜你们所赐
You might be the most fucked-up family I've ever come across.
你们是我见过的 最烂的家庭了
And I went to private school.
我在私立学校也没见过你们这样的
You're such a piece of shit.
你就是个人♥渣♥
Come on. I didn't intend to sleep with you.
不用这样吧 我不是故意要跟你睡的
I just got carried away.
我只是有点得意忘形了
You only intended to ruin my business.
你一心只想毁掉我的事业
And what were you doing when you decided
你把丹尼从我们这挖走的时候
to push Denny out of our wall street turf?
都做了些什么
You think we're just a pushover little outfit, right?
你以为我们只是徒有虚表 是吧
Oh, mom and son -- that's so cute.
母子同上阵 真可爱
You have no idea.
你根本不知道实情
14 years later, all of a sudden, it's "Stepson" Again.
十四年后 突然多了个继子
Ugly fucking clausey modifier word.
去他妈的修饰词
Is he dating yet? I don't know.
他有女朋友了吗 我不知道
Every time I ask him, he changes the subject.
每次我问他 他都转移话题
Well, god forbid you
就算老天不告诉你
should know he likes girls.
你也应该知道他是喜欢女孩的
I seen a cute little blonde
我见过一个可爱的金发女孩
Coming to and from the house a couple of times.
在他家进出过几次
Are you staking him out?
你是不是在监视他
So, you got to get Silas away from these people.
你得让塞拉斯远离这些人
Well, he's not 17. I can't forbid him.
他又不是小孩子了 我根本管不住他
I'm warning you.
我得提醒你
It starts with low-level pot dealing,
他们一开始是低级交易
and then it builds, fast.
之后就一发不可收拾了
It's not gonna end well
你要是敢玩弄我们
if you keep fucking with us.
你就死定了
We'll take our chances.
我们会见缝插针的
Do you guys have a body count?
你们家死过人吗
The Botwins do.
我们伯特温家族有
Even if we weren't here,
就算我们不掺合
soon your business would implode spectacularly.
你们的事业也撑不了多久
Models on bikes? Really?
用自行车打掩护 太逊了吧
Okay.
是有点逊
But we have the most important thing.
但是我们有最重要的东西
You think I'm not doing everything I can
你以为我没有竭尽全力
to steer him away?
不让他参合进来吗
Shane just blindly just follows his older brother.
希恩总是什么也不顾 就跟着他哥哥学
I'm doing everything I can,
我什么办法都试了
but it's tough as a single parent
但是对于一个没人帮的单身妈妈
without help.
这太难了
You asking for help.
你可以请求帮助啊
From you? I wouldn't want anyone to get arrested.
向你吗 我可不想任何人被抓起来
Not my kids.
你们不能抓我的孩子
But...If we made some arrests at pouncy house...
但是 如果我们抓"突击之家"的人...
You have the better pot.
你们有好大♥麻♥
But you have the better technology
你们有更好的技术
nd distribution system.
和分送系统
Well, you have the evidence against them.
既然你们手上有他们的把柄
I'm just -- I mean, I'm just saying.
我的意思是 我猜的
We do.
我们确实有
We only lack the motivation
我们只是缺把他们
to push the file to the top of the stack.
推到风口浪尖的借口
Well...isn't Shane motivation enough?
希恩算是个好借口吗
No. No, no, no.
不行 不行
We're supplying the supply. We get a bigger cut.
我们提供了一切 我们应该拿大头
Subtract cost from our percentage,
除去我们那份
but we still get an extra two points for system overhead.
我们还得为系统的日常开支留钱
"System overhead"?
系统的日常开支
We should probably have more than one land line
我们得多弄几条陆上线路
and one excel file.
和一个收费明细
Hey, the brain was solid.
你还是这么精
I want that computer back.
把我的电脑还回来
Fine.
好
Fine.
成交
Fine.
好
One bust... Quick and dirty.
把他们一网打尽 神不知鬼不觉
We get everybody we can.
我们会尽力抓住所有人
Where are you gonna do it?
你打算在哪实施
Uh, probably their store.
就在他们店里
And make sure your boy's not there.
还有 确保你儿子不在那
I don't know how to thank you.
我都不知道 该怎么谢你了
Just let Shane ride this out with me.
让希恩跟我一起行动就行了
Call off the cavalry. I've solved our problem.
让他们解散吧 我把问题解决了
Hi, it's Nancy. Leave me a message.
我是南希 请留言
Thought you might want to know...
我想告诉你...
I solved our problem.
我把问题解决了
Call me.
回我电♥话♥
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表