chip over there -- Hudson Riverkeeper, huge bike advocate.
有点分散 哈德逊河保护协会很提倡使用自行车
Also, key member of Manhattan community board 12.
还有 曼哈顿12区社区委员会的主要成员
That's us -- 12.
我们的地盘 12区
Community board?
社区委员会
This is a cover business -- low-profile.
这生意是给我们打掩护的 要低调
Well, technically,
严格来说
you don't have any business yet for me to cover.
你还没有生意让我来帮你掩护
Andy, all these people need to disappear.
安迪 这些人统统都得消失
And what is Shane doing here?
希恩在这里干吗
Uh, something about Paulie in "Goodfellas."
关于《好家伙》里面保利的事
"My money, blah blah blah."
"我的钱 什么的"
What happened to college?
学校里出了什么事吗
Checking in on my investment.
来看看我的投资
Loan! Andy's paying you back. You're paying the bank back.
那是贷款 安迪还给你 你还给那个银行
Capiche?
明白了吗[意大利文]
Capiche.
明白
And it's "banks" -- multiple.
还有 我欠贷款的可不止一家银行
Go. Learn.
走吧 去学习吧
Silas is waiting for you. He looks kind of crazy.
塞拉斯在等你 他看起来像疯了一样
Check it out.
看看
We got demand all over the city, which is good.
整个城市都有我们的顾客 这很好
Silas...
塞拉斯
But also difficult,
但是也很困难
because I realized we have no messengers.
因为我发现我们没有信差
Silas! What?
塞拉斯 什么
Can you not yell? I haven't slept much.
你能不能别喊 我没怎么睡觉
Where's the supply?
我的货在哪
By the way, you were supposed to bring it with you.
顺便说一下 你应该把它一起带过来的
I put it somewhere.
我把它放在某个地方了
Okay. Where?
哪里
I'm sorry -- are you hiding my weed from me?
抱歉 你是把我的大♥麻♥藏起来了吗
I created it. I harvested it.
是我种的 也是我收的
I transported it all the way across the country.
我穿过了整个国家把它运了过来
You mean my weed?
你的意思是我的大♥麻♥吧
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
Hear me out, okay?
听我说完 好吗
We need to slow down
我们得放慢速度
and come up with a proper business plan.
然后制定一个合适的经营计划
We have a plan. It's called "Sell drugs, make money."
我们有计划 它叫"卖♥♥毒品 挣大钱"
I think we need to be more like a pyramid.
我觉得我们得像金字塔一样
We're all at the top, right?
我们在塔尖
We hire people at the bottom.
我们从底层雇人
We're not a pyramid.
我们不是金字塔
Heylia says you have to insulate yourself.
海莉亚说你得把自己隔绝起来
Heylia lives in the middle of a pygmy tree forest
海莉亚和迪恩·霍兹还有一把猎枪
with Dean Hodes and a shotgun,
住在矮乔木林里面
so I'd really rather not take her advice.
所以我还是不听从她的建议为好
You know, I don't -- I don't know why you hate her.
我不知道你为什么讨厌她
I don't hate her. I --
我不讨厌她
I can't do this right now.
我现在不能这么做
I have a son I'd really like to get custody of.
我有一个儿子 我非常想得到他的监护权
I have a halfway house I'd really like to get the fuck out of.
我还待在教习所里 我他妈的想出来
I need money flowing now.
我现在需要资金流通
Well, good luck with that.
那么 祝你好运
Silas.
塞拉斯
Today's game -- Wall Street bankers.
我们现在的销♥售♥对象是华尔街的银行家
Lots of high-paying customers.
那可是很多有钱的顾客
Long-term potential.
长♥期♥发展的潜力客户
It must fit into your plan somewhere.
它一定适合你计划的某一部分
Let's not lose sight of that.
别把它丢了
Here.
给你
That's not even half a pound.
这连半磅都没有
It's enough.
够了
I've already broken it down for you.
我帮你分成小包装了
See?
看到没
Planning ahead.
这是个会计划的脑子
Why don't you get some sleep? You look exhausted.
去睡一下吧 你看起来很疲惫
I can't.
不能睡
I have a meeting for potential messengers later.
等一下我要和一个潜在的信差碰面
Well, at least comb your hair.
好吧 起码梳梳头发吧
There it is!
就是这样
All right, come on.
加油
Rocketman sent me -- says you're the new Denny.
火箭人介绍我来的 他说你是新的丹尼
Open five days a week.
一星期五天都营业
No middleman. Just stop by my desk.
没有中间人 到我办公桌那儿
Place your order.
直接下订单
Ask for Milf the next time you want some, and you will.
下次想要货的时候可以尝尝"辣妈毒草"
No garden-variety hydroponic.
那可不是普通的货色
Sweet.
很好
Hey, aren't you the wheel guy?
你是不是那个卖♥♥轮子的人
Yep. I'm a man of many talents.
是的 我是个有很多才能的人
Come on, Doug!
加油 道格
Once upon a time,
很久以前
you sold dime bags at local sporting events.
你在体育比赛上卖♥♥大♥麻♥
But now --
但是现在
Oh, wait. You're selling dime bags at local sporting events.
你还是在体育比赛上卖♥♥啊
A somewhat circular journey.
有点像个轮回
No? Spiral?
螺旋上升的轮回
That's out of here!
好球
Silas wants to grow too big.
塞拉斯太想扩张了
He's ambitious.
他野心很大
He's cocky -- both of you.
他很自大 你们两个都很自大
How am I cocky?
我怎么会自大
I'm an unwilling sidekick out here.
我可不是自愿和你们为伍的
You need to scale down on your bike operation.
你得缩小你的自行车计划
It's fine for foot traffic, but I can't have
它是有很多好处 但是我不能
members of local government hanging out in there.
让政♥府♥官员在那里闲逛
Yeah, I doubt there'll be much hanging
我猜 现在应该没多少人愿意来闲逛了
since you told everyone we were infested with bedbugs.
因为你告诉所有人我们那里到处都是臭虫
Now I have to have a whole fake fumigation.
现在我不得不假装做次烟熏消毒了
I just...
我只是
I just want to run a friendly neighborhood joint.
我只是想有个和谐的邻里关系
It's a problem.
这是个问题
Yeah, for you, not me.
对你来说是的 对我不是
Way to go, big guy! Whoo!
干得好 大块头
Hey, are you okay, Doug?
道格 你还好吗
Yeah.
很好
I think my kidney just failed, but other than that... Yeah.
我觉得我的肾出了点问题 其余都很好
W-what's wrong with your kidney?
你的肾怎么了
He's on steroids.
他在服用类固醇
Looking great out there, though.
不过看起来相当不错啊
Bullshit.
胡说八道
My back is covered in bacne.
我背上都是痘痘
My balls are the size of chickpeas.
蛋蛋小的和鹰嘴豆有一拼
Are you wearing a sports bra?
你穿了运动胸罩吗
No.
没有
Who's -- who's Kulakoff?
库拉科夫是谁啊
Oh, just the last accountant.
是上一个会计师
He left me with a desk full of undated receipts,
他给我留了一桌子日期不明的收据
soy sauce packets, and fingernail clippings.
酱油包 还有指甲剪
Look at this guy. What? You taking a break?
看看这家伙 你在干吗 休息吗
Come on. It's time for the rocket to blast off again.
来吧 是时候再次鹰击长空了
Huh? Come on. Let's do it.
来吧 出发吧
All right, I'm coming. I'm coming.
好了 我来了 来了
Shit.
靠
Watch the bag, okay?
看好包 好吗
Hey, batter, batter, batter, hey!
嘿 击球手 击球手
Why are we meeting in a parking lot?
为什么要在停车场见面啊
Hey, hop in, Botwin.
上车 伯特温
Time to get your cherry popped.
是时候让你破处了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表