I suspect he was stabbed.
我怀疑他是被暗♥杀♥的
He's a taurus.
他是金牛座
Was.
曾经
Really stubborn, defiant,
很固执 目中无人
Probably didn't make so many friends.
估计没有太多朋友
He was always a little too macho, you know?
总是特别大男子主义 你懂的
Like he was trying to prove something.
他曾想证明一些东西
And you never can tell with people,
你永远不知道
what they're really thinking.
人们到底在想什么
I took this diet coke from the staff fridge.
我从员工冰箱拿了这瓶健怡可乐
I realized just now someone wrote "Eleanor" On it.
我刚发现上面写了埃莉诺
Will you tell eleanor I'll replace it today?
你能告诉埃莉诺 我今天就还她一瓶吗
Please don't write it down in my file.
请别把这个写到我的档案里
The instant coffee thing is -- it's killing me.
速溶咖啡快把我逼疯了
Sign me out.
让我出去吧
I need to go to California and -- and get my son.
我要去加利福尼亚 夺回我儿子
I haven't touched him since he was a-a baby.
他长大之后 我还没有摸过他呢
He talks now. He looks just like his father.
他会说话了 长得跟他爸爸真像
It's so we--
这真的很...
Weird.
奇怪
She dresses him in these stupid outfits.
她给他穿那些傻衣服
I knew she'd do that. Of course she would.
我就知道她会那样做 我就知道
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Nancy, you are still under the authority
南希 你现在仍然在
of the federal bureau of prisons,
联邦监狱的管辖下
serving out your sentence.
服刑
Then how do I get out of here?
那我怎么才能从这里出去
Permanently. Back into society.
永久的 回归社会
You get a job, accrue savings,
你找一个工作 增加收入
establish a residence, demonstrate family support,
找到住处 证明家庭支持
Become a real person.
成为一个真正的人
I can be a real person. I can.
我能成为一个真正的人 我能
I've been one before. It was good.
我曾经是 曾经是个好人
Here's what I'm gonna do.
我准备这么做
You are on 48-hour probation.
我给你四十八小时查看期
Goal one -- employment.
目标1 找到工作
You are scheduled for one job interview today,
你今天原本只有一个工作面试
but I'm gonna sign you out for four hours
但是我准备给你四个小时
So that you can apply at every "Help wanted" Sign you see.
让你申请所有你看到"招聘"广♥告♥
You will call me before
你要在每个面试开始之前
and after every interview.
和结束之后给我打电♥话♥
Phone.
电♥话♥号♥码在这
If you can't get a job, you'll be assigned one in the house,
如果你找不到工作 教习所会给你安排一个
which means you don't leave.
但那就意味着 你哪也去不了了
Understood?
明白吗
Understood.
明白
How, kemosabe.
朋友[对美洲印第安人有冒犯之意]
Joke!
开玩笑的
Sorry. Joke.
对不起 开玩笑的
Plight of the native Americans --
美洲印第安人的窘境
No laughing matter.
可不能拿来开玩笑
Of course.
毋庸置疑
Thank you.
多谢
Bye.
拜
Doug-inator!
道格
It is so good to see you, brother.
见到你真是太高兴了 老兄
I told the guys you were coming. They're expecting you.
我告诉他们你要来 他们都在等你呢
What -- look at what you're wearing.
瞧瞧这身行头
You're the king!
尽显王者风范
Is this jacket orange chenille?
这夹克是橘色绳绒线的吗
And -- and the shoes.
还有这鞋子
You're like a fucking elf prince.
你简直就是个迷人的小王子
Doug Wilson,
道格·威尔森
everybody. Doug Wilson.
大伙 这是道格·威尔森
these are just the kids.
这些都是小角色
Come on. Come on back. I want you to meet the boys.
来来来 让你见见我们这的大人物
Gentlemen.
先生们
Is this the one?
是他吗
The man, the myth, the machine --
就是他 谜一样的男人 性♥爱♥机器
"Rocket man", Doug Wilson, pride of the alphas.
火箭先生 道格·威尔森 人中龙凤
Sweet.
太好了
Greg Hillegas. Heard many things.
格雷格·赫拉格斯 久仰大名
Rick Levine. Jesus.
瑞克·拉威安 天哪
Never thought I'd get to meet rocket Doug.
没想到我能见到"火箭道格"
Hey, you want to see your office?
想看看你的办公室吗
My what?
我的什么
Why do you think we got you down here, man?
你觉得 我们为什么要喊你来呢
You're fresh on american soil.
你对这片热土已然有些陌生了
We're gonna snap you up
我们要在比赛开始前
before the competition does.
抢先把你争取过来
Hey, you still keeping up with those softball skills, right?
你的垒球技术还成吧
Yeah. How's the old rocket doing?
我们的老火箭 情况还不错吧
'cause our team blows chunks.
我们队需要你
You know, I played in europe for a while there with the Czechs.
我在欧洲打过一段时间 和捷克人一起
Excellent. Excellent.
太棒了 太棒了
We need to crush those bridgewater dickheads.
我们要彻底击败那些个白♥痴♥
Take a look at this.
看看这个
You on the chrome demon,
这是你坐在"铬黄恶魔"上的英姿
right before you jumped that gorge.
在你飞跃峡谷之前拍的
You got one of these in every office here?
每间办公室里都挂的吗
This is awesome. This is...
太棒了 这
Seriously, man, what's going on?
说真的 到底怎么回事
We need an accountant.
我们需要个会计
The old guy bailed last Friday.
虽说上一个上周五刚刚保释出来
He couldn't hit worth shit anyway.
但他的球技实在太差了
Listen, we were gonna head-hunt, but no need.
我们本打算找猎头公♥司♥的 不过现在不需要了
The rocket's here. It's kismet, brother.
火箭在这里呢 这就是天命 老兄
Like out of a dream, you appeared.
好像梦境一样 你就这么出现了
You know, I'm not even certified in New York.
我在纽约没有执照 你知道的
Aah, Rick will handle that.
没事 里克会帮你解决的
Listen, we need you -- on the field and in the boardroom.
我们需要你 不管是在场上还是会议室里
Come on. Tell me you're in.
来吧 告诉我你入伙了
Well, you know, like we said in college,
你知道的 就像我们大学时说的那样
if there's grass on the field...
如果场上还有草的话
Play ball! Play ball!
那就开始吧 开始吧
Fuckin' "A"!
太好了
Right on. Welcome.
好极了 欢迎欢迎
Welcome, man.
欢迎你 哥们
Collar. Large.
好大的领子
You live on a cobblestone street.
你住在一条鹅卵石铺成的路上面
Your elevator's broken.
电梯是坏的
This dress smells of sweat and jean nat.
衣服上一股汗味 牛仔裤脏得不行
I have a case manager
如果我没找到工作
who's going to send me back to prison if I don't get a job,
我的监管人就会把我送回监狱
and jill's filing for custody of stevie.
吉尔还要抢走我对斯蒂维的监护权
Bathroom.
厕所在哪
Bathroom. Corner.
厕所 在角落里
Why would I expect walls?
这里根本就没有墙
Turn around.
转过去
Doesn't jill kind of already have custody?
吉尔不是已经有监护权了吗
It was temporary -- while I was gone.
那是暂时的 在我不在的时候
Now I'm back.
现在我回来了
I can't even pee.
我没办法方便
Calm down. Relax. Just urinate.
镇定点 放松点 尿吧
She won't get custody.
她不会得到抚养权的
They never take it away from the mother
法♥院♥不会把孩子从妈妈身边夺走
unless there's good reason.
除非有什么特殊原因
Contents...
那个
Of bag that rattles when set down?
嘎嘎作响的箱子里装的什么
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表