Oh, explosives.
炸♥药♥
Easily detonate-able, or...
很容易引爆还是...
Of course not.
没那么容易爆♥炸♥
There's a pin.
上面有个闩
You pull it, and then you throw it.
你把它拔♥出♥来♥ 然后扔出去
Or maybe you don't have to throw it at all.
动作慢点 你就扔不出去了
I have no idea. Anyway, there's definitely a pin.
其实我也搞不清楚 反正上面肯定有个闩的
Unless one came loose on the train.
其中有一个在列车上松了
I did get shoved a couple of times
箱子确实是被摇晃过几下
by an enormous indian woman in a yellow sari
是个穿黄色莎丽的大块头印度女人干的
with a down jacket over it --
外面居然还穿了件鸭绒衣
Middle of summer.
现在可正值盛夏啊
Where are my children?
我的孩子们呢
Oh, mellow out.
没事的
It's old war stuff for a collector.
军♥火♥收藏者收藏的陈旧破烂而已
I'm selling it for a friend.
我在帮一个朋友卖♥♥
I like your new place.
我喜欢你的新住所
So, what?
这么说来
War collectibles are your new trade?
你现在改行 贩卖♥♥军♥火♥了
Drug class was good for something.
戒毒课程还是很有用的
Find out if any of these dealers are still around,
找到还在周围活动的毒贩子
especially the one with the messenger.
尤其是有信差的那个
Order from them if you can.
如果能的话就从他们那里订货
Take notes. I need to know what's out there.
别忘了做记录 我得掌握情况
Learned nothing from three years behind bars?
三年的牢狱生活 就没让你学到什么吗
Try again, fail better.
我试过 可惜失败了
Got to go. Electronic leash.
我得走了 夺命连环电♥话♥啊
Bag. Take your bag with you.
箱子 把箱子带上
I'll come back and get it later.
我等会回来拿
Yes, please, leave your hand grenades here.
求你了 你当真把手榴弹留在这里
No land mines you'd like me to babysit, too?
我还要在这里 照顾你的孩子们啊
it's not gonna go off.
不会爆♥炸♥的
It hasn't yet.
至少现在还没
Hi, Shelby --
嗨 谢尔比
Sorry, Mrs. Keene.
抱歉 凯恩小姐
Yeah. I was in a ladies' room.
是 我刚才在卫生间
No transcripts,
没有成绩单
no test scores,
没有测验分数
no recommendations.
没有推荐信
Where did you graduate high school?
你是哪个高中毕业的
I was home-schooled.
我是在家自学的
Yeah.
好吧
Look, I'm afraid without any records, I can't help.
没有任何成绩的话 我也无能为力
Are you an in-state resident?
你是美国居民吗
I just moved here from Denmark.
我刚刚从丹麦搬过来
Denmark?
丹麦
Entirely different ballgame.
那情况就完全不同了
We here at city college
我们大学可是
Welcome international students with arms open wide.
敞开怀抱 欢迎国际学生的
Do you, uh, carry a danish passport?
你有没有 丹麦护照
Icelandic.
冰岛的
Icelandic! Even better.
冰岛的 那更好
We are nowhere near our icelandic quota.
我们的冰岛名额还远没达到上限
Now, as you can see,
如你所见
tuition is considerably higher for international students,
就是国际学生的学费有点高
but most find that an american education
不过大多数人都觉得多花点钱
Is well worth the expense.
来接受美国教育是划算的
We do not offer scholarships.
我们不提供奖学金
However, student loans are made readily available
不过助学贷款是现成的
At many banks.
任何银行都行
Applications here.
申请表在这里
Perhaps your home country has a grant program.
也许你的祖国会给你提供助学金
My home country's California.
我老家是加州的
Stick with iceland.
还是说冰岛吧
No other way you're getting in here.
要不然 你肯定上不了学
Minimum wage --
最低工资
I like to give you girls a break, huh?
我准备让这些女孩休息一下 你看如何
What?
怎么了
Applying at castle hill bank, too?
你也向城♥堡♥山银行申请贷款了
I'm going everywhere --
我每家银行都去了
see who can give me the best deal.
看看哪家银行能给我最优厚的条件
Let me see what I can do.
让我看看我能为你做些什么
How'd it go, chief?
怎么样 大厨
That good?
顺利吗
What happened with the research?
你调查得怎样了
Well...
嗯
First, magic Jim --
首先 神奇吉姆
He dismantled his messenger service years ago
他几年前就取消了他的信使服务
and went to tobago,
然后去了多巴哥岛
which I think is in the Caribbean,
这地方应该是在加勒比海上
where he now owns a margaritaville franchise.
他现在在那里卖♥♥玛格丽特酒
Evidently, he's never been happier.
显然 他比以前快乐多了
New guy who took over does not have the same pride.
接替他的人可没有以前那么傲慢了
That's according to Hugo,
这都是胡戈说的
who's the delivery guy who's worked with both of them --
他是两人共同的派送小弟
No selection, high prices.
他不挑人 所以价钱卖♥♥的很贵
Witch doctor franchise -- closed.
巫医那里不开门了
However, hugo did give me a lead to its proprietor --
不过胡戈把我领到他的上线那里去了
Ivory fong, a chinese-jamaican
艾福林·方 中国牙买♥♥加混血
who has no messengers anymore
他没有信差
but grows one strain -- seedy, but cheaper.
虽然只有一种菌株 但是卖♥♥的便宜
We smoked together.
我们还一起抽了点
Ends up, years ago, he used to play water polo for nebraska.
几年前他曾在内布拉斯加州打水球
Isn't that wild? You got to meet this guy.
太疯狂了 你一定得见见这家伙
On second thought, no. It's best that you don't.
不过重新考虑之后 还是算了吧
Hey, do you, uh, have any food with you?
你身上有吃的吗
Like, something salty?
比如 有没有咸的东西
So, in other words, there's a hole in the market.
吃的东西你可以去市场里偷
Chips or nuts or...
薯条或者是坚果
where's the bag?
箱子呢
Bag?
什么箱子
Oh, your big bang boom. Out on the roof.
哦 你的大炸♥弹♥啊 在外面屋顶上
What?
怎么了
What?
我怎么了
I'm hungry.
我饿了
There's a deli downstairs. Get off your ass.
楼下有个熟食店 自己去买♥♥吧
I'll get off my ass as soon as I can stand.
我要能去的话 早就去了
Oh, there will probably be food at that silas thing.
塞拉斯那里肯定有吃的
What silas thing?
塞拉斯那里
The job gallery thing.
画廊那里
Tell him I said hi.
代我向他问好
Will do. Good luck with your explosives.
我会的 祝你的炸♥弹♥好运
And your date -- I assume you're going on a date.
还有你的约会 我猜你肯定有约会
There's a spare key on the nail.
钉子上有一把备用钥匙
Yep. That's it.
对 就是那个
I'm glad you're out of prison.
很高兴你出狱了
Thank you.
谢谢
And for you.
这是给你的
Nice.
太好了
Are you happy?
开心吧
Partially.
挺开心的
Only partially.
只有挺开心吗
I could be happier.
我可以更开心
Hi, Mrs. Keene.
你好 凯恩小姐
No, I'm standing in the l--
不 我在
The lobby of, um, a telemarketing place.
电♥话♥促销的 前厅
So...
那么
There's, um, uh...
有 呃
One, two, three, four people
一二三四 四个人
Ahead of me waiting to be interviewed.
排在我前面面试
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表