We're set for Thursday.
我们礼拜四才能装
Oh, great.
好吧
Nance, I am offering you
南希 我将在
my services at the drug game, for real.
这场毒品战争中全心为你卖♥♥命 不骗你
I feel like you're dismissing the magnitude of that.
我想 你从来没有注意到我的卓越贡献
I don't want to get you involved.
我不想让你卷进来
Well, maybe it's time I get involved.
可能是我卷入此事的时候了
I want to get involved. Involve me, Nance.
我希望被卷进来 让我参与吧 南希
I'll involve you 8%.
我给你8%纯利润
I thought about it. I'm in.
我想过了 我要加入
Great.
很好
15%.
给你15%
No, you said 25%.
不 你之前说25%的
Yeah, that was before you went to Nancy
是的 那是在你去南希那
and tried to shop the deal.
"货比三家"之前
What? That's crazy!
什么 不可能的
Shane told me, you sneak.
希恩告诉我你偷溜走了
Sneaker. Sneakers lose percentage.
偷溜走的人就会少提成
She only offered me 8%.
她只给了我8%
She values 8% of me.
她根本不重视我
You know that woman will never take you seriously.
你要知道 那个女人永远不会重视你
But I do.
但是我会
How about 18%? It's chai. It's a jew thing.
18%怎么样 自己人别讨价还价了
You gonna write that check now or...
你想现在写支票还是
Later. 18%. Okay, okay.
过会儿吧 18% 很好
Where are we?
刚才说到哪了
I got the number,
我手上有客户资料
and the order's routed into the cloud now.
订单已经发送到云端了
Pouncy house customers are still spooked,
突击之家的顾客还在惊魂未定之中
so I'm having one of my guys make a sales call
所以我让我的手下打了销♥售♥电♥话♥
to the bigger customers.
给最大的顾客
Orders rolling in.
订单蜂拥而至
Problem is, I -- we're almost out of product.
但问题是 我们快没货了
Where's the milf?
辣妈毒草在哪
Heylia's, um...Courier's one or two days away.
海莉亚...联络人已经走了一两天了
I got a line on some Jersey hydro
我联♥系♥了"泽西岛水疗院"的人
and this Vermont sativa,
还有"佛蒙特亚麻纤维卷"的人
but they're both just okay.
但是两家的货都一般
We need milf.
我们需要辣妈毒草
Did you know Alex and Kiku are working with Nancy?
你知道艾利克斯和奇库现在在南希那做事吗
She -- she stole Alex and Kiku?
她 她把艾利克斯和奇库都撬走了吗
Unbelievable.
真难以置信
No wonder they're ignoring my calls.
难怪他俩不接我电♥话♥了
I know. She's unbound, that woman.
我知道 那个女人不受束缚
Fuck it.
操
Demetri makes me nervous.
我一看到德米特米就很紧张
He makes me feel short and slight,
他让我觉得自己很渺小
and I kind of want to touch his bicep, like, once.
我想摸摸他的肱二头肌 就一次
Why is that?
这是为什么
Demetri.
德米特里
Remember us? Andy. Silas.
还记得我们吗 安迪和塞拉斯
We smoked out at the loft, and your sister was all
我们在"阁楼"吸毒 你姐姐还说
"Argh, I am scary Russian woman."
啊 我是一个胆小的俄♥罗♥斯♥女人
I felt we had a vibe.
我觉得我们气味相投
Me and you, not me and your sister.
我指我和你 不是我和你姐姐
I would never do that.
我永远不会那么做
That's not to say she's not...
这不是说她不...
I would totally fuck your sister, is what I'm saying.
我是说 我真的很想上你姐姐
Let me start over.
让我重新讲一遍
What are you doing here?
你们过来干什么
My customers love your stuff.
我的顾客很爱你的货
And I'd hate to have to deny them
我不忍♥心拒绝他们
just because me and Nancy split.
仅仅因为我和南希分了家
Yeah.
然后呢
We'll pay you an extra $150 a pound.
我们会每磅多付你150块
She'll be slow getting up and running anyway.
她只会慢慢筹备 然后伺机逃走
She's slow doing a lot of things.
她做什么事情都很慢
I've been waiting eight years for her to thank me
我等了她八年来谢谢我
For giving up my life for her, for example.
比如谢我为了她 放弃了我的人生
I don't know, guys.
伙计们 我也不知道
I'd hate to overstep bounds.
我不喜欢超出限制
Convince me.
说服我吧
If I had to pick a horse in this race,
如果要我在这场赛跑中选一匹马
I'd go with the younger, hungrier one,
我会选一匹更年轻更饥饿的马
Not the older, flaky horse
而不是又老又单薄的马
who just spent three years in jail
就像刚在牢里蹲了三年
And recently slept with her boss.
还刚跟她老板上了床的人
Well, you've given me a lot to think about --
你们让我有很多需要好好想想的
Both of you.
你们俩都是
I'm feeling weird about the sister stuff.
我觉得姐姐那段很奇怪
Was it weird? I think maybe that it got weird.
奇怪吗 我觉得有点奇怪
Wait. Uh, call me.
等等 记得打给我
We're gonna be nailing down other supply lines soon,
我们最近会确定其他的供货渠道
and I'd hate to not have room for you,
要是没有你的加入 我会很遗憾
So, uh, obviously, just, uh, keep this between us.
还有 很显然 不要告诉其他人
Okay?
好吗
You kidding? I'd hate to piss that woman off.
你在开玩笑吗 我可不想惹恼那个女人
Yeah, totally.
绝对的
Oh, shit.
见鬼了
Look at you.
你看看你
I know. Damn.
我知道 操
He called you "The old horse."
他说你是"老马"
You gonna stomp him?
你会给他活路吗
I'm done feeling guilty.
我再也不会感到罪恶了
Damn right.
对
You got nothing to feel guilty about.
没什么事值得你感到罪恶
He... Way crossed the line.
他 太过分了
He did. Didn't he?
他真的太过分了 不是吗
Yeah.
没错
What are you gonna do, mama?
你准备怎么做
I'm gonna... I'm gonna win.
我要 我要赢
I'm gonna end this, and he's gonna see how hard it is.
我要结束这一切 让他知道做这行有多难
Spank him.
给他重重一击
Teach that boy a lesson!
给他点教训
Now let's have angry sex on the kitchen counter.
现在让我们在厨房♥柜子上开始愤怒地做♥爱♥吧
Timing, Demetri.
没时间了 德米特里
Oh, come on, Heylia. We're in New York.
拜托 海莉亚 我们现在在纽约
I'm not seeing the goddamn "Lion King."
我才不要看什么"狮子王"
You promised to respect my needs.
你答应过尊重我的需求的
Not if your needs are stupid.
除了你的需求很愚蠢的时候
Stop. T-turn here.
停 在这里转弯
Where is Silas?
塞拉斯在哪里
The bike shop's just at the end of this alley.
自行车店 就在这条小巷的尽头
Look at this guy.
看这个家伙
Move it, buddy. Come on!
动一下啊 伙计 拜托
I'm gonna text Silas,
我要给塞拉斯发个短♥信♥
Let him know that we're pulling up.
告诉他 我们在这停车了
Can't wait to see his face
我迫不及待想看看
when he sees we came.
他看到我们时的样子
This guy is never gonna get in there.
这个家伙是没法把车开进去的
Your car is too big for that space!
你的车太大了 进不去的
As any idiot could see.
傻帽都看的出来
Apparently, a modern education doesn't cultivate
很显然 现代教育培养不了
qualitative spatial reasoning anymore,
空间估算的能力
Or a respect for musical theater.
或者是对剧院的尊重
Roll up your window. What?
把你的窗摇起来 什么
Oh, my god.
天哪
We're getting mugged by Sarah Palin.
我们被萨拉·佩林打劫了
We're being jacked.
我们被打劫了
There's a difference?!
有什么区别吗
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表