Doug. Doug!
道格 道格
I know you're not the smartest, quickest,
我知道你不是最聪明 最伶俐
most empathetic person,
最有爱心的人
but it's no secret
但毋庸置疑的是
that for much of our relationship,
在我们的关系中
you've been an iron ball attached to my ankle.
你一直是拴在我脚踝上的铁球
I've -- I've carried you around
在很长一段时间里
for a considerable amount of time.
我都带着你去这去那
My leg's tired now.
现在我的腿累了
So, if what you're offering me now,
如果现在 在我最困难的时候
in this, my most desperate moment, is rejection,
连你都要拒绝我
I might just freak out here in your office
我很可能会在你的办公室里崩溃
with your nice new windows, Okay, okay. Nance.
弄坏你的新窗户 好吧 南希
furniture... Nancy.
家具 南希
Nance. ...Large picture of you.
南希 你的大照片
Nancy. Tchotchkes.
南希 装饰品
You're the closest thing I have to family.
你是我最亲近的人了
I love you, Nancy Botwin.
我爱你 南希·波特温
Look, take some petty cash, go to bloomies,
听着 拿上零用钱 去布鲁明戴尔百货店
get yourself a nice dress, some shoes.
给自己买♥♥条新裙子 新鞋
You start tomorrow, legit. Does that sound good?
合法助理职位 明天就来上班 听起来如何
Okay.
好
Don't be late.
别迟到
I won't. Good.
不会的 很好
Now stab me in the ass.
现在给我打上一针
There's this video online of Maxeen
网上有个视频
putting a popsicle up her lady hole
玛克辛在她的一♥期♥节目里
from one of her shows.
把冰棒放到了她的洞洞里
Will you help me with this sheet?
能帮我铺下床单吗
They invited me over tomorrow. Do I go?
他们邀请我明天过去 我应该去吗
Why am I hesitating? So what if she has a husband?
我为什么要犹豫 她有丈夫又如何
I can do freaky. Am I getting old?
我不介意多角关系 我是不是老了
Did I die in Copenhagen? I did.
我是不是死在哥本哈根了 没错
I couldn't speak the language. I died.
我学不会那的语言 我确实是死了
Hand me those pillows.
把枕头递给我
Last night, I dreamed I ate
昨晚 我梦见自己吃了一个
a short, hairy hot dog.
很短 带毛的热狗
Does that mean I touched him?
那是不是代表我摸到他了
No, that means you blew him.
不 那代表你吹了他
Popsicle represents the ephemeral penis.
冰棒代表阴♥茎♥
Its melting affirms the strength of woman.
它的融化证实了女人的力量
I get it. That's beautiful.
我明白了 太美了
She sounds crazy.
她听起来很疯狂
I know. Right?
我知道
Uh, was that pillowcase Egyptian cotton?
那个枕套是埃及棉吗
Egyptian cotton is so comfortable.
埃及棉好舒服
Comfortable. Maybe I'm -- I'm too comfortable.
舒服 也许我太舒服了
Your new bedroom looks expensive.
你的新卧室看起来很费钱
I didn't get this stuff for me.
这不是给我买♥♥的
Good night, Andy.
晚安 安迪
Night, Shane.
晚安 希恩
Hi.
嗨
You have reached the office of Douglas Wilson
这里是道格拉斯·威尔森的办公室
And his assistant, Nancy Botwin.
我是他的助理南希·伯特温
If you've reached this message,
如果你听到这条消息
I am no doubt scrambling around the office,
我一定正忙得要死
moments away from answering your very important...
暂时不能接听您非常重要
...very important -- very...important...
非常重要 非常重要
...important phone call.
非常重要的电♥话♥
Code red, Nance. 911. Into my office, pronto.
紧急情况 南希 立刻到我办公室来
No, I'm but Now. Now.
不行 我 马上
Now.
马上进来
Okay.
好吧
Hey. Hey. Who's that guy?
嘿 那家伙是谁
The guy in the suit? No idea.
穿西装的那个 不认识
No. Oh, wait. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
不是他 等等 我认识他
Yeah, that's -- that's klein, the C.E.O.
那是克莱因 公♥司♥的首席执行官
I'm having lunch with
我要跟一家日本电脑公♥司♥的
japanese computer executives.
管理层共进午餐
Red like the rising sun
是旭日一样的红色
or yellow like their pac-man faces?
还是跟日本人肤色一样的黄色
Does your, uh, cellphone have a camera?
你的手♥机♥有摄像头吧
I think so. But Okay.
应该有 但是 好
I'll be right back. Nance.
我马上回来 南希
Denny, Nancy. Nancy, Denny.
丹尼 这是南希 南希 这是丹尼
Hi.
嗨
Uh, I take the lunch orders.
我是来拿午餐订单的
Tell him what kind of weed you want. He'll get it.
你想要什么样的大♥麻♥跟他说 他能搞到
She's cool.
她是自己人
I'll take 1/8 of ak-47
我要八分之一盎司的AK-47
1/8 of wet julie.
八分之一盎司的湿身朱莉
Out of julie. I got gnarly marly, kush.
朱莉卖♥♥光了 我还有瘤灰 库什
Kush works. Kush works.
库什可以 库什可以
Nancy? I'm buying.
南希你要吗 我请客
He comes by twice a day, 10:00 and 5:00.
他每天来两次 十点一次五点一次
Covers the whole building.
整栋楼的买♥♥卖♥♥都是他的
Oh, shit. Is this making you feel awkward?
糟了 这样会不会让你有点尴尬
She used to be a Nun.
她以前是个 修女
So, um, it's okay.
没关系
Wicked.
有意思
Back at 5:00. Have you been working out?
我五点钟回来 你一直在健身
Oh, you noticed, huh?
被你看出来了
Nice.
不错哦
Yeah, I think the steroids are giving me acne.
我觉得那些类固醇让我长痘痘了
Hold that thought.
然后
On the up side, I've lost about an inch on my dick.
另一方面 我的小♥弟♥弟♥短了一英寸
So now it's straight.
它现在是直的了
Been there, man. It hurts.
我跟你有过同样的经历 很痛苦
They said my fat, chunky face
他们说我的大饼脸
would distract from their slender fall capris.
会把人们的注意力从紧身裤上转移走
What's with that?
这算什么啊
I don't know.
我不知道
But...I offer the cure.
不过我可以让你释怀
Afgooey. Pure sativa. Bottled at the source.
阿富汗货 很纯的 原产地包装
I already have a dealer.
我已经有上家了
Yeah, well, you and everybody else in this city.
城里的每个人都有上家
But trust me... This stuff is gold.
但请相信我 这是上等货
That's the thing, man. It's about trust, okay?
这是相互信任的问题 好吗
I don't know you. I don't know what you're about.
我不认识你 我也不了解你
That could be shit that makes me fucking fatter.
你的货可能会让我更胖
Okay.
好吧
How about a free sample?
给你一份免费样品怎么样
Why would you give me free pot?
你为什么要免费给我
'Cause if you like it, you give me a call and buy some more.
你要是喜欢的话 可以打电♥话♥给我多买♥♥点
We develop trust. No strings.
建立相互之间的信任嘛 没有附加条件
Here's my number. Put it in your phone.
这是我的号♥码 存进你手♥机♥里吧
Thanks.
谢了
Hey. Could I get some of that?
嘿 能给我点吗
Have dinner with me tonight?
今晚跟我一起吃饭好吗
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话
I am definitely talking to you.
那当然了
Flattered.
受宠若惊
What's the C.E.O. doing in the copy room?
首席执行官来复印室做什么
Not making copies.
反正不是来复印东西的
No, he's not.
我看出来了
So, Nobu, 8 o'clock
信长餐厅 八点钟
I-I would like to keep my job.
我可不想丢了饭碗
Well, you're allowed to say no.
你可以说不
I'm not saying no. I'm saying...
我不会说不 我会说
What am I saying?
我该说什么呢
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表